Check your account email address ×

Time to fight back against the evil dems! Donate now!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but they’re just trolling you.

:lol:

It’s my fault for buying that stupid Ill fitting inaugural hat....now they won’t leave me alone!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s my fault for buying that stupid Ill fitting inaugural hat....now they won’t leave me alone!!!!

Once you are in the database will never be forgotten! have they sent you any requests to fight the war on Christmas yet? :lol: 

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Once you are in the database will never be forgotten! have they sent you any requests to fight the war on Christmas yet? :lol: 

I haven't noticed but that one might come from Ivanka or Melania.:lmao:

31 minutes ago, old indy said:

if you opt out they will.  

On it! 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy with 62,000 posts of pure blather. 

So much fucking pain.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wonder how many he has on HCS?  He probably has close to 150,000 posts if you add the two together. 

Bout 14k there in 10 years.  Ask Pouty how many posts he has on TBP.....while he has a fit about my post count here.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get so many emails from Trump/Pence asking for money...fuck that.

I donated to 2 food pantries at thanksgiving. I think the fuckers sold my name because now everyone is begging for money. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much fucking pain.  :lol:

Bout 14k there in 10 years.  Ask Pouty how many posts he has on TBP.....while he has a fit about my post count here.  :lol:

Almost 16,000 there plus what I have here is still less than your 62,000 here....oops. 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost 16,000 there plus what I have here is still less than your 62,000 here....oops. 😂

But it’s your contest?  So less posts means you are winning?  See, I’m doing my own contest.....and I am beating you with more posts.

This is what your life is about, yes?  That and being part of a group by some type of bizarre proxy allowing you to....ummm....weirdly white knight for them because you’ve been around here longer?

I know, right!  

LOL...weirdo.  Oops.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get so many emails from Trump/Pence asking for money...fuck that.

You should see what the Democratic party and Rock the Vote sends me.., I've replied so damn nasty I don't think I could muster anything more vile hoping they would stop..Nope..all week long still..I think Z is right they troll me..haha

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But it’s your contest?  So less posts means you are winning?  See, I’m doing my own contest.....and I am beating you with more posts.

This is what your life is about, yes?  That and being part of a group by some type of bizarre proxy allowing you to....ummm....weirdly white knight for them because you’ve been around here longer?

I know, right!  

LOL...weirdo.  Oops.

More attention seeking blather and judging by your post count it's pretty clear that his place is what your life is about. Throw in the fact you were/are a mod at HCS and the picture really becomes clear. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More attention seeking blather and judging by your post count it's pretty clear that his place is what your life is about. Throw in the fact you were/are a mod at HCS and the picture really becomes clear. 

LOL....settle down, spaz.  Go organize all the pics people have posted here over the years.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....settle down, spaz.  Go organize all the pics people have posted here over the years.  

I posted one...but you know that. Don't worry your caboose spot in the FS human centipede is safe.