Check your account email address ×

Ethics watchdogs sound alarm On Mrs. Mitch

Ethics watchdogs sound alarm

https://www.alternet.org/2019/12/ethics-watchdogs-sound-alarm-after-reporting-reveals-transportation-secretary-chao-delivered-major-federal-contract-to-husband-mitch-mcconnells-kentucky/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3261 

Ethics watchdogs sound alarm after reporting reveals Transportation Secretary Chao delivered major federal contract to husband Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky 

Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao is under fire from progressives and ethics watchdogs after reporting from Politico Tuesday revealed she helped deliver a $67 million federal contract to her husband Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s home state of Kentucky. 

Kyle Herrig, president of the anti-corruption group Accountable.US, said the contract—the largest of its kind delivered to Kentucky during the three years President Donald Trump has been in office—is just the latest example of Chao’s behavior that warrants a serious look. 

“The unending stream of stories that detail the depth of Secretary Elaine Chao’s improper use of taxpayer dollars to boost her husband Mitch McConnell’s political career is alarming,” Herrig said in a statement. “This type of political corruption is a threat to our democracy and destroys Americans’ faith in government.”

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Isn't that what all the retards in Washington do, score pork for the constituents?

Fake outrage strikes again.

Well yeah and Turtle Mitch married himself an ace in the hole to help!!! :salute:

ep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) was just caught red-handed exploiting campaign finance loopholes to funnel campaign funds to her daughter, Karen Waters.

Maxine Waters has been under fire for her questionable use of campaign funds for several months now. The first of several Federal Election Commission complaints were filed in July. The complaint claimed that Waters had broken campaign finance laws.Since the complaint was filed, Waters has not changed or ended the practice. In recent months, Waters has paid at least $50,000 to her daughter.

A LONG HISTORY OF QUESTIONABLE CAMPAIGN FINANCE PRACTICES
Fox News reported in August that Waters has been using campaign funds to pay her daughter for well over a decade.Since 2004, the campaign in turn reportedly has paid $750,000 to the congresswoman’s daughter, Karen Waters, or her public relations firm Progressive Connections for help producing them.

Waters also came under fire in October of 2018 for exchanging spots on her slate mailers for thousands in cash from state politicians. This strategy allowed her to get around federal campaign contribution limits.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well they drink the runoff from Chernobyl in Kiev so close enough lol 

There's an engineer who is in charge of one of the assembly lines I cover at work. He's from the Ukraine. We always fuck with him and call him Chernobyl Chuck. :lol: When he fucks up,  I always ask him how much water from Pripyat river :lmao:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

There's an engineer who is in charge of one of the assembly lines I cover at work. He's from the Ukraine. We always fuck with him and call him Chernobyl Chuck. :lol: When he fucks up,  I always ask him how much water from Pripyat river :lmao:

it is no joke well sort of 

my cuz was working at the kiev embassy in the Clinton years,

her and some of her workers started getting grey clumps of hair . she was in her 20s .

oh Hillary was going there way back then 2 times when my cuz was there . setting groundwork I suppose lol