Check your account email address ×

Time person of the year!

Rod

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Thunberg is on Team Hate and Hoaxes.......she'll help get Trump re-elected for sure. Between impeachment and Global Bullshit Warming, the American voters are furious with the Democrats hate and hoaxes. 2020 will be a glorious victory for trump and America.

The left hand picked her to be their spokesman for globalist environmental causes that can have us sending more money and giving up more control of our lives to the UN.  We can’t criticize anyone with Aspbergers now, that would be bigoted!  Yeah ok honey.  You get up in front of the UN and wag your finger at everyone, you take what goes with it.  Time naming her person of the year shows just how far gone msm has gone.  There are at least a half dozen better alternatives than that ignorant little child, being used as a prop by her parents and handlers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Lol, I’m sure you already know but there is no USS Al Gore.  That’s just some random boat in Lake Geneva, Switzerland caught in an ice storm in 2005.

Snopes?  :lol2:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In a year or two she’ll either extort her masters by threatening to come clean on what they involved her in or, just start to “out them”.

When will we know?  She’ll suicide herself and leave a nice martyred up note for the left to use.

I know this must suck, I know how much you were pulling for Candace Owens.  I guess her generalized grievances about democrats weren’t quite enough to get her over the hump 😪

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The left hand picked her to be their spokesman for globalist environmental causes that can have us sending more money and giving up more control of our lives to the UN.  We can’t criticize anyone with Aspbergers now, that would be bigoted!  Yeah ok honey.  You get up in front of the UN and wag your finger at everyone, you take what goes with it.  Time naming her person of the year shows just how far gone msm has gone.  There are at least a half dozen better alternatives than that ignorant little child, being used as a prop by her parents and handlers.

Shell hang herself.

Literally. It's coming.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ummmmm......

Huh?

We're suppose to be up on their talking points and know at all times what they are talking about. Mind you, these should be fairly easy to find as they certainly don't have any thoughts of their own, just talking points from those that have corrupted their minds to believe all that is spewed to them. 

sheepe.jpg

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I know this must suck, I know how much you were pulling for Candace Owens.  I guess her generalized grievances about democrats weren’t quite enough to get her over the hump 😪

What does Candace Owen have to do with any of this?  She’s not going away anytime soon.  I enjoy how she makes liberal Democrats heads explode, just like Tomi Lahren does.

7 minutes ago, irv said:

We're suppose to be up on their talking points and know at all times what they are talking about. Mind you, these should be fairly easy to find as they certainly don't have any thoughts of their own, just talking points from those that have corrupted their minds to believe all that is spewed to them. 

sheepe.jpg

Yep!

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No, I only know because I just happened to be over there in 2005 when that happened.  That was my boat.  I had to sit out there with a hairdryer for 4 days to thaw that fucker out.  

Man,  some of you guys must be a riot at parties.
Too many motto memes getting posted,  everyone is forgetting what a joke is. :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Man,  some of you guys must be a riot at parties.
Too many motto memes getting posted,  everyone is forgetting what a joke is. :dunno:

Could you imagine this party?  Holy shit.  Some dying from laughter, some from alcohol poisoning and others from blunt objects

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Could you imagine this party?  Holy shit.  Some dying from laughter, some from alcohol poisoning and others from blunt objects

I Imagine some on here just staring blankly or professing the end of the world, while others enjoy themselves.   
I checked snopes and that joke you told was not entirely accurate!!!!    

Just now, Cold War said:

I Imagine some on here just staring blankly or professing the end of the world, while others enjoy themselves.   
I checked snopes and that joke you told was not entirely accurate!!!!    

:lol:

I’d love to attend a party like this.  I also would bet I could guess who won’t be in attendance.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ummmmm......

Huh?

No wonder she didn’t take the top honors if even her biggest cheerleaders find her so forgettable.  Just to jog your memory, she’s the Kanye adjacent blow hard Aunt Tom that’s been fluffing Faux News viewers over the past year or so.  

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No wonder she didn’t take the top honors if even her biggest cheerleaders find her so forgettable.  Just to jog your memory, she’s the Kanye adjacent blow hard Aunt Tom that’s been fluffing Faux News viewers over the past year or so.  

Wut?  You sound really invested in this.  Good for you!  Liberal chocolate chip cookie on the way!  :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...look at all the hard asses talking shit and hoping a 16 year old hangs herself...bunch of goddamned fuck stains. 

Well, that was a weirdly specific way for you just mentioned for her to die.  What do you know?  :lol:

You sir, are the true hard ass here!!!!  :lmao:

1BF83586-0743-4453-B618-C971D407EF55.jpeg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  You sound really invested in this.  Good for you!  Liberal chocolate chip cookie on the way!  :lmao:

Liberal chocolate chip cookie is probably made with vegan ingredients or something.  How bout you treat me to a scrumptious peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen?  :lol:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Liberal chocolate chip cookie is probably made with vegan ingredients or something.  How bout you treat me to a scrumptious peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen?  :lol:  

Done!  I would say a concrete mixer at Culver’s but....FUCK CULVERS!!!!

• Like 1