Check your account email address ×

Just devastating

Snake

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so let me get this straight, you think a US/China trade deal is imminent and they are just quibbling over little details like the soybean target you referenced?

I just read it last night I don't follow international business or trade so I have no idea I'm telling you what I read last night 😂

So what you're saying this is fake news? 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so let me get this straight, you think a US/China trade deal is imminent and they are just quibbling over little details like the soybean target you referenced?

I think the Chinese are trying to determine if they are at the end of Trump's time in office or just the mid point. I am sure the Chinese would rather deal with one of the midgets the DNC has to offer much easier to buy.

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Darn tootin!  Bean checks, bean checks, bean checks!  Patriot farmers, Patriot farmers, Patriot farmers!

Neal

LOL this is the best you have?  Please, show the rest where your getting your checks from and link it to the ewg database I showed you.  I have a feeling your just parroting bullshit now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the Chinese are trying to determine if they are at the end of Trump's time in office or just the mid point. I am sure the Chinese would rather deal with one of the midgets the DNC has to offer much easier to buy.

That is exactly what they are doing, as would anyone else.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Farmers have taken charity for a long time.....not sure why it's so mind blowing now 

I am curious what big city Neal lives in:

Farm bailout payments intended to offset the impacts of President Trump’s trade war have instead flowed to more than 1,000 “city slickers” who live in the nation’s largest cities, an EWG analysis of Department of Agriculture data shows. The payments detailed in the data released to EWG through a Freedom of Information Act request represent only a tiny fraction of the almost $5 billion in payments expected to come.

EWG found that 1,142 “farmers” in the nation’s 50 largest cities have received bailout payments so far. That includes nine residents of San Francisco, four residents of Los Angeles, five residents of New York City and four residents of Washington, D.C.

EWG also found 85 bailout recipients who collected more than $125,000, including one bailout recipient in Louisiana who received $439,120. The USDA established a $125,000 payment limit when the program was announced.

Just now, racer254 said:

Farm bailout payments intended to offset the impacts of President Trump’s trade war have instead flowed to more than 1,000 “city slickers” who live in the nation’s largest cities, an EWG analysis of Department of Agriculture data shows. The payments detailed in the data released to EWG through a Freedom of Information Act request represent only a tiny fraction of the almost $5 billion in payments expected to come.

EWG found that 1,142 “farmers” in the nation’s 50 largest cities have received bailout payments so far. That includes nine residents of San Francisco, four residents of Los Angeles, five residents of New York City and four residents of Washington, D.C.

EWG also found 85 bailout recipients who collected more than $125,000, including one bailout recipient in Louisiana who received $439,120. The USDA established a $125,000 payment limit when the program was announced.

Big landowners/farmers don't have to live in the country.

Hell there was a BTO here that went bankrupt multiple times that lived in, and still owns a nice house on snob hill in town.

Neal

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ever wonder why the government is picking winners and losers here, I mean giant farms were impacted too but they get ceilings.  That's not fair is it?

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ever wonder why the government is picking winners and losers here, I mean giant farms were impacted too but they get ceilings.  That's not fair is it?

Neal

I thought you were getting bean checks?

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I never said either was good, nor bad, simply that the same metrics applied to both have the same result.  It seems you, and others here, have a problem hearing that.

Obama spends dollars we don't have to improve economy, and it works, Trump does the same thing. I'm not the one insinuating the processes are different...

Neal

unless you gargle Trumps balls you are the enemy to many here.   

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I never said either was good, nor bad, simply that the same metrics applied to both have the same result.  It seems you, and others here, have a problem hearing that.

Obama spends dollars we don't have to improve economy, and it works, Trump does the same thing. I'm not the one insinuating the processes are different...

Neal

unless you gargle Trumps balls you are the enemy to many here.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Chinese have no intention of giving in on any of the real issues so any 'deal' that may come will be nothing more than window dressing. That said I don't believe they are even remotely close to any sort of deal.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Chinese have no intention of giving in on any of the real issues so any 'deal' that may come will be nothing more than window dressing. That said I don't believe they are even remotely close to any sort of deal.

The Chinese have had agreements in the past that come signing day they just walk away from so yea I think a deal is far off. They need to be pushed on first and foremost  patend rights. I have a hard time faulting Trump for putting this subject front and center at least he is making an effort to real in the Chinese.

• Thanks 1