Check your account email address ×

Just devastating

Snake

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess with with 92% negative press any opinion that does not call for immediately putting Trump in front of a firing squad would sound like white knighting.

What is this... The media is mean to Trump therefore you must ball gargle?  Sound logic man. :bc:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I dunno, did Trump release their $400m or not?

Neal

The Dems were very concerned that he paid it, even though it just fuels corruption and makes us weaker

You look awful in the thread btw

Complete desperation. Can you handle four more years? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What is this... The media is mean to Trump therefore you must ball gargle?  Sound logic man. :bc:

Neal

I watched you and others ball gargle Obama for two terms and he got softball treatment from the press. Really this is just a case of the Dems not getting their way and you are a Willing participant.

• Thanks 2

Just now, washedupmxer said:

The Dems were very concerned that he paid it, even though it just fuels corruption and makes us weaker

You look awful in the thread btw

Complete desperation. Can you handle four more years? 

So did he release it.

Well as oft wrong as you are I will assume the exact opposite of what you state and be happy for the compliment.  Thanks!  :bc:

It don't bother me, Trump's keeping we Patriot farmers humming along with bean checks procured from your taxes.  Thanks!

Neal

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I watched you and others ball gargle Obama for two terms and he got softball treatment from the press. Really this is just a case of the Dems not getting their way and you are a Willing participant.

Haha.

Oh I see switch tacks to, well others did it for the opposite party so I must do it for this one.  Even more of a logical reason.  Brilliant!

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So did he release it.

Well as oft wrong as you are I will assume the exact opposite of what you state and be happy for the compliment.  Thanks!  :bc:

It don't bother me, Trump's keeping we Patriot farmers humming along with bean checks procured from your taxes.  Thanks!

Neal

Yeah shame on him for actually trying to help farmers you know the one thing that's holding this whole trade deal up is sale of soybeans right? 

Oh and of course he did Democrats were demanding it :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what is he wrong about? The effects of Trump's actions over the last 2 years won't be felt for another few years.

His TDS and comparing him to Obama.  Obama good Trump bad.  Sorry that doesn’t juxtapose with reality.  Obama administration is the one that abused its powers, and its all being exposed.  The house is voting to impeach Trump and his approval ratings are higher than Obamas, never mind how well the economy is going compared to Obamas years.  The public is slowly waking up to it.  So yeah, wrong.

17B8B277-261D-4F46-AF71-389862CC360B.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

His TDS and comparing him to Obama.  Obama good Trump bad.  Sorry that doesn’t juxtapose with reality.  Obama administration is the one that abused its powers, and its all being exposed.  The house is voting to impeach Trump and his approval ratings are higher than Obamas, never mind how well the economy is going compared to Obamas years.  The public is slowly waking up to it.  So yeah, wrong.

I was actually going to make a joke saying you should post a front page of a PPT on your computer like it actually means something :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

I was actually going to make a joke saying you should post a front page of a PPT on your computer like it actually means something :lol: 

I just really liked that graphic.  That was a Lord Abbett webinar yesterday.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So what I'm saying is factual you just don't like the words I used? :lol:

so let me get this straight, you think a US/China trade deal is imminent and they are just quibbling over little details like the soybean target you referenced?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I never said either was good, nor bad, simply that the same metrics applied to both have the same result.  It seems you, and others here, have a problem hearing that.

Obama spends dollars we don't have to improve economy, and it works, Trump does the same thing. I'm not the one insinuating the processes are different...

Neal