Check your account email address ×

Surprised This Hasn’t Been Posted

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Because the truth has finally been exposed about how they really are.   If you aren't a Muslim, you are an infadel to them.  And they want you dead. 

Keep me out of your lovers quarrel with Pouts :bc:

No quarrel on my end...I'm ignoring the idiot. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Read some history on Islam dummy...

I’ve read plenty.  Its a scourge on western values, and we’re fucked as a country if we don’t control their immigration rates.  It may take 50-100 years or more, but you don’t have to be a fucking rocket surgeon to figure out the math with the birth rates, demographics and what happens if they become a double digit segment of American society.  Its not that all of them are suicidal terrorists, but the percentages of them already in the world population who are sympathetic if not supportive of jihad and the caliphate, number in the hundreds of millions.  And those are facts.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve read plenty.  Its a scourge on western values, and we’re fucked as a country if we don’t control their immigration rates.  It may take 50-100 years or more, but you don’t have to be a fucking rocket surgeon to figure out the math with the birth rates, demographics and what happens if they become a double digit segment of American society.  Its not that all of them are suicidal terrorists, but the percentages of them already in the world population who are sympathetic if not supportive of jihad and the caliphate, number in the hundreds of millions.  And those are facts.

Yet you don’t say shit about this ya bloviating hack.

7B9F4212-F9F1-4622-9EFF-36D9D782B999.jpeg.eaa3d90da4fc5822047875507b53de82.jpeg

I'll say it again, the US is under siege...……………….by stealth. 

Muslims from the east, latinos from the south, and blacks from within. 

They have BLOOD HATRED of our guts. 

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Read some history on Islam dummy...

I have. It was infiltrated during the Ottoman Empire in the late 1800’s by Bavarian Freemasonry. The devout violent west hating Muslim doesn’t really appear broadly until the 1960’s. 

We can blame governments, in fact I’m on board with that. But I refuse to hate people I know for a fact don’t hate me. For almost a week I guarded Iraqi POW’s. Yes they were tired and hungry but none of those men gave 2 shits about hating the west. I personally know so many people that have worked in the Middle East that say the same thing. Sorry, these are facts. 

• Thanks 1

Osama Bin Laden bombed the World Trade Centers, because the US landed on Sacred Saudi Lands!! Also because of the Palestinian situation.

Again, their FUCKING RELIGION rules their lives. They want to kill Christians and Jews. End of story. 

Actually, they all need to be killed over there. We will not be done with Islam for another 100 years. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Osama Bin Laden bombed the World Trade Centers, because the US landed on Sacred Saudi Lands!! Also because of the Palestinian situation.

Again, their FUCKING RELIGION rules their lives. They want to kill Christians and Jews. End of story. 

Actually, they all need to be killed over there. We will not be done with Islam for another 100 years. 

OSB was a CIA asset. If you’re going to be angry at least accurately direct it. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet you don’t say shit about this ya bloviating hack.

7B9F4212-F9F1-4622-9EFF-36D9D782B999.jpeg.eaa3d90da4fc5822047875507b53de82.jpeg

Hey put some salve on your ass rash, you fucking girl.  I’ve said plenty about SA.  And go back and read what I wrote.  I didn’t say they all were terrorists, just enough of them.  Now tell the class how you’d direct our foreign policy as it relates to Saudi Arabia and Iran being bitter enemies, and whether we should have just let China and Russia cozy up to them.   Take as long as you like.  Be sure and use crayons.  Jesus you a fucking twat.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Didn't some of you guyz ever hear about THE CRUSADES????

Wars by Christians against Muslims  in the Middle East? 

A thousand years ago!!!! Nothing has changed!!

Correct.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey put some salve on your ass rash, you fucking girl.  I’ve said plenty about SA.  And go back and read what I wrote.  I didn’t say they all were terrorists, just enough of them.  Now tell the class how you’d direct our foreign policy as it relates to Saudi Arabia and Iran being bitter enemies, and whether we should have just let China and Russia cozy up to them.   Take as long as you like.  Be sure and use crayons.  Jesus you a fucking twat.  :lol: 

Correct.

You haven't said jack shit about Saudi Arabia and why should we be picking sides anyhow...history shows that never fucking works out very well.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What country other than Saudi Arabia is the US going to bomb in retaliation?

@DriftBusta   You found the missing link between 9/11 and Iraq, any insight into this?   Being a missing link yourself should help.

Who said there was a link between. 9/11 and Iraq?  You keep bringing it Up like its some kind of gotcha bullshit.  He had used WMDs, he had already invaded one of our allies, and after 9/11, our country wasn’t taking any chances.  Bush doctrine was why we went in.  And I agreed with it at the time.  So didnt much if not most of the country and the world.  Was it the right move in hindsight?  No.  For the 100th time.  Now shut the fuck up about it, I have zero interest in having a discussion with pricks like you.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You haven't said jack shit about Saudi Arabia and why should we be picking sides anyhow...history shows that never fucking works out very well.

Sure I have, you’re just more interested in arguing. You probably havent’ noticed, but I don’t start many threads in general.  You do this shit constantly, like I owe you something.  Only you can take a news article about Islamic terrorism and use it to try and start an argument.  Fuck off already.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said there was a link between. 9/11 and Iraq?  You keep bringing it Up like its some kind of gotcha bullshit.  He had used WMDs, he had already invaded one of our allies, and after 9/11, our country wasn’t taking any chances.  Bush doctrine was why we went in.  And I agreed with it at the time.  So didnt much if not most of the country and the world.  Was it the right move in hindsight?  No.  For the 100th time.  Now shut the fuck up about it, I have zero interest in having a discussion with pricks like you.

Sure I have, you’re just more interested in arguing. You probably havent’ noticed, but I don’t start many threads in general.  You do this shit constantly, like I owe you something.  Only you can take a news article about Islamic terrorism and use it to try and start an argument.  Fuck off already.

Weird, your comment about your ex working in the trade centres, seemed like one of those Sarah Palin comments about being able to see Russia. That won't actually mean anything to you since you thought Palin was intelligent. :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Weird, your comment about your ex working in the trade centres, seemed like one of those Sarah Palin comments about being able to see Russia. That won't actually mean anything to you since you thought Palin was intelligent. :lol:

Wtf you droning on about now?  My point was it hit close to home.  Too bad it didn’t for you.  Your perspective might be a little different instead of being such a muslim apologist.  Pull another red herring out of your ass why don’t you.  Sarah Palin was a vice presidential candidate on the Republican ticket, and a former governor.  Like her or not, it automatically gives her 50 IQ points on you.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They hate anyone who isn't a Muslim.  And want to wipe anyone who isn't a Muslim off the face of the earth.   

Speaking of people who are brainwashed. 

4 hours ago, bussman said:

For almost a week I guarded Iraqi POW’s. Yes they were tired and hungry but none of those men gave 2 shits about hating the west. I personally know so many people that have worked in the Middle East that say the same thing. Sorry, these are facts. 

:bc: