Check your account email address ×

Put Your Hands Behind Your Back

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was online the night rob pulled the plug.  The last one who was posting who was egging rob on and talking shit to him telling him basically that he had no balls to shut it down,  before he did it, wasn't Woolie. 

Dont let the truth get in the way of Pouts lies.  I mostly stayed out of it near the end, on purpose.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was online the night rob pulled the plug.  The last one who was posting who was egging rob on and talking shit to him telling him basically that he had no balls to shut it down,  before he did it, wasn't Woolie. 

woolie certainly wasn't the cause of FS going down.  

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dont let the truth get in the way of Pouts lies.  I mostly stayed out of it near the end, on purpose.

Lies 'eh....fuck you spew your share.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You and Tom were giving him a pretty fair ration of shit if I recall.  :lol: 

yes i would say that i was one of the chief instigators towards the end for sure.  i can't even remember what he said that set me off but i wasn't dropping it.  

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lies 'eh....fuck you spew your share.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey if you say so...

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes i would say that i was one of the chief instigators towards the end for sure.  i can't even remember what he said that set me off but i wasn't dropping it.  

:pc:

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I have screenshots of the last posts made. Pretty sure they're next door in a PM. Might be here. I'll have to take a look.  I know who it was. 

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep. 

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

And yep. Neither of us has denied being part of the last few minutes of FS1.  No need to hash it out again but it didn't take much for Rob to pull the plug that night. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. 

And yep. Neither of us has denied being part of the last few minutes of FS1.  No need to hash it out again but it didn't take much for Rob to pull the plug that night. 

Yep...a lot of history lost which is beneficial for a few.

I’m “new” here but I’ve read enough and asked enough about how FS1 imploded and have made my determination on how and why it went down.  The fact some can’t let it go and continually think they need to “get even” with others for it being shut down is silly, teenage girl shit.  Period.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...a lot of history lost which is beneficial for a few.

:lol::wtf:. Like beneficial how?  Was I supposed to get a check in the mail?  My only regret is I should have given him the 12 grand he wanted for the place then booted a few of you clowns, and banked all the ad revenue he was generating.  

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m “new” here but I’ve read enough and asked enough about how FS1 imploded and have made my determination on how and why it went down.  The fact some can’t let it go and continually think they need to “get even” with others for it being shut down is silly, teenage girl shit.  Period.

It absolutely is, and gives you an idea of the mentality of a few of these guys.  I didn’t even know who Ben was, because he was, and is, still a fucking pissant. :lol: