Check your account email address ×

Who’s willing to kill themselves?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

But the infrastructure required to sustain those populations is increasing. I just visited 7 countries in Europe this summer, its expanding. 

Let them stay home and develop their own countries.  :bc:

I hate how govt treats people as a revenue stream.   I've seen it first hand in meetings in my own community and we hear about it county and state as well.   "We need more people because we need more tax dollars."   :wall:   They are not talking about improvements to what we already have but they want to expand as well.   

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

its nice having 35 city blocks of land to myself. 

112-125+ for me.  :bc:

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let them stay home and develop their own countries.  :bc:

I hate how govt treats people as a revenue stream.   I've seen it first hand in meetings in my own community and we hear about it county and state as well.   "We need more people because we need more tax dollars."   :wall:   They are not talking about improvements to what we already have but they want to expand as well.   

Grow or die

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

112+ for me.  :bc:

I live here:

The Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest covers more than 1.5 million acres of Wisconsin's northwoods, managing lands for multiple uses including forestry, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation, fisheries management, special forest products gathering, wilderness and natural areas management.

Just now, Anler said:

Grow or die

That's a myth.   My community has stayed in the 1900-2000 population size for decades and we are thriving.   Helps a 4 lane going by that makes it a easy commute to much larger towns. (70K-150K) 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I live here:

The Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest covers more than 1.5 million acres of Wisconsin's northwoods, managing lands for multiple uses including forestry, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation, fisheries management, special forest products gathering, wilderness and natural areas management.

Awesome.   Still something about having your own.  :thumbsup:

Just now, frenchy said:

but there was no cell service! :lol: 

We early spring and late fall camped every year for 9 years. It's not easy when its below freezing.

We actually got froze in one year and had to break ice for 8 hours to get our gear out.

Certainly more work than playing gi Joe in the desert !!!!

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

I believe you that it’s roughing it, but it’s totally different than my version. :lol: 

We ran out of food one year.....24hrs with nothing to eat sucked ass. That was the absolute worst 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We ran out of food one year.....24hrs with nothing to eat sucked ass. That was the absolute worst 

Google military dining facilities...they never run out of food. :salute:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

far worse than any experience Buss had in the military for sure 

I lost 35lbs during Desert Storm. On one recovery mission I ate, then gave up eating, MRE’s and bottled water only after the 6th straight day. Spent two nights in a land fill in a 5 ton wrecker. You dorks haven’t a fuckin clue. 

• Thanks 1