Check your account email address ×

Good guys without a gun.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oppressors?  Hell the Britts were the government.  You were terrorists. Years of sending supplies and people only to be stabbed in the back by disloyal colonists. 

At the end of the war the people who were loyal to the crown came to Canada.  Maybe that is why were are more honest. 

:lol:  Priceless.   You admit your loyalty to the crown.   

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

don't lump him in with regular Canadians. Most of us don't agree with his stupid takes on any matter and this one is no exception.

:bc:   To be fair some of the things going on in Canada make it clear the leftards have quite a bit of influence.   Him and Magnacoaster were the worse on here.  Whatever happened to Iceman?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:bc:   To be fair some of the things going on in Canada make it clear the leftards have quite a bit of influence.   Him and Magnacoaster were the worse on here.  Whatever happened to Iceman?  

After Fred and him got divorced he has not been around.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

“Disloyal colonists” :lol: Do you even understand history?

Holy Fuckerballs this guy is dumb.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

He's such an idiot.

Like I said, it's not even a contest. He wins (little :lmao:) hands down. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

don't lump him in with regular Canadians. Most of us don't agree with his stupid takes on any matter and this one is no exception.

:lol:you dumb fuck.  Most Canadians aren’t stupid like you and the majority of Mercans. We like gun control to keep stupid fuckers like you from going postal when you don’t get your own way 

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

“Disloyal colonists” :lol: Do you even understand history?

Holy Fuckerballs this guy is dumb.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Priceless.   You admit your loyalty to the crown.   

Stupid fuckers don’t even know their own history. :lol2:
Look up united empire loyalists and get some schooling into your thick heads. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You guys keep pressing this sissy and she'll go the way of Toolkit.... Poof  :lol: 

I’m racking up points. The pussy ass bitches are triggered all day every day. 

Not many Canadians are as dumb as Frenchy Irv Momo and the raped asshole. 

Hell even the majority of conservatives want a ban on handguns in urban areas. 
We aren’t scared little bitches like Mercans.   I guess that’s some of the British bravery hanging on. 

But the Ekos survey suggests there’s support across the political spectrum for restrictions that are limited to urban areas – 86 per cent of respondents who identified themselves as Liberals, 56 per cent of Conservatives and 75 per cent of New Democrats backed an urban ban.

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We aren’t scared little bitches like Mercans.   I guess that’s some of the British bravery hanging on. 

But the Ekos survey suggests there’s support across the political spectrum for restrictions that are limited to urban areas – 86 per cent of respondents who identified themselves as Liberals, 56 per cent of Conservatives and 75 per cent of New Democrats backed an urban ban.

Screaming to ban guns shows you are in fact a pussy, a big bleeding vag that is terrified of guns.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poll says:

Canadians are pussies.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

thinking banning handguns would change a single thing :lol: 

my god you are fucking stupid :lol: 

• Thanks 2

The pussy ass bitches are triggered all day every day. 

Just the fact the he would even remotely believes that speaks volumes. Talks like a 12 year old stuck in a mid 50's flamboyant males body 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Poll says:

Canadians are pussies.

You fuckers claimed your right to a well armed militia in order to keep the government in check.  Canadians have more freedoms than Mercans. You are something like 20th on the list where Canada is 9th. 

You sat there like a little bitch while Bush lied about WMD’s then took away your freedoms.  You were dumb enough to think Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya (You were fucktards for believing it and still didn’t do a damn thing for two terms. )
You dickless gun owners sat back and watched Russia choose Trump as your president but since they funded part of it through the NRA you bent over and took it. 

The Queen took Prince Phillips 60th birthday party away because he can’t not rape young sex slaves. 

Virginia Roberts gives an interview....

Oh look.....a “terrorist” with a fake bomb vest went on a stabbing spree, got speared with a whale tusk on the London Bridge, was disarmed yet still shot to death. 

Open. Your. Eyes.

Everything I just posted above is fact. But gunz.

smh

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Rev is the most clueless guy I've ever seen..

They have more freedom than we do!!!!!!!1

Its quite breathtaking, isn’t it? :lol: 

• Haha 2

“London Bridge” was supposedly the key phrase for communicating when the queen died. I wonder instead of using Jimmy Carter or Ruth BG they’ll toss a royal funeral out there to bury the IG report release. 

Enjoying the show. :bc: 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

“London Bridge” was supposedly the key phrase for communicating when the queen died. I wonder instead of using Jimmy Carter or Ruth BG they’ll toss a royal funeral out there to bury the IG report release. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Wouldn't it be magnificent if it was Ginsburg.  :thumbsup: