Check your account email address ×

Standby generators

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Of Course, very loud though.

I would think someone would give you the 9 Gs for that rig. I mean Jesus, even if they just made a  few passes every week-end on a big river, it would be worth it. 

Maybe run it for an hour or so, then haul it out 'til next week-end. 

I would tear up the Merrimack River with that thing. I don't know about the allowed decibels on that though.

COMPLAINTS WOULD BE POURING IN!!!!!!!!  :bc:

I had a 25' Checkmate in the Merrimack at Newburyport many years ago, and the Coast Guard came up to my side and copied my reg, numbers. I think somebody called on me. I had a lobster boat, and a party boat that were feet away from ramming me. I found that a lot of people DO NOT LIKE CIGARETTE-TYPE boats. Or maybe, they just didn't like me!!!! :lol:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How come ya' got so many trucks? Are you doin' snow removal????

Not anymore, we mostly use 2 of them for hauling the boats around and one of the three ATV trailers I have depending on how many folks wish to come along we will sometimes take all 3 trucks and trailers with wheelers.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I have supertraps for the pipes but don't use them up here. Paint job was done at Excalibur in Milwaukee and was $10,000.

I was gonna' ask ya' about the paint job. That boat might be too good to run the shit out it every week-end. 

Imagine scratching that gel coat and paint on a stinkin' rock or somethin'!!!!   

Not anymore, we mostly use 2 of them for hauling the boats around and one of the three ATV trailers I have depending on how many folks wish to come along we will sometimes take all 3 trucks and trailers with wheelers.

Only good trails are up country for quads. Around here they are not too good. Berlin, Pittsburg, and the Errol area, are the best areas in Nh. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only good trails are up country for quads. Around here they are not too good. Berlin, Pittsburg, and the Errol area, are the best areas in Nh. 

Just in this area we have +/- 600 miles of interconnecting trails and 100's of miles of mostly unpaved road routes, all legal to ride.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that a walk-through bow-rider? Good family runabout. 

19 foot Ranger Reata with a 225 Optimax, it's a fish & Ski boat, 71 MPH on GPS. Not a Bow rider but has a front pedestal chair you can sit and fish from. 

Edited by XCR1250

Just in this area we have +/- 600 miles of interconnecting trails and 100's of miles of mostly unpaved road routes, all legal to ride.

You could ride all summer, and never do the same trail. Some of our rail trails are about 12 miles long down here!!!  :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You could ride all summer, and never do the same trail. Some of our rail trails are about 12 miles long down here!!!  :lol2:

Our rail trail is The Tuscobia, it's where I mostly like to ride, 73 miles long.