Check your account email address ×

Obama to block Bernie nomination?

jtssrx

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys like me have been against both major parties since you were eating your own boogers.  Get over yourself.

Sanders isn’t going any where except back to VT to count his money.

LOL

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Laugh all you want.  It’s true.  

Eat a dick eeyore

Gimmie a break! As long as I've been interacting with you you've been a Republican shill.  :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys like me have been against both major parties since you were eating your own boogers.  Get over yourself.

Sanders isn’t going any where except back to VT to count his money.

Lmao. Yet you vote for them...

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

More lies-  shocked

oh your a witty one

Maybe you didn’t hear me the first time.  Fuck off Femboi.  

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Gimmie a break! As long as I've been interacting with you you've been a Republican shill.  :lol:

I’ve long been disgusted with most party machines and their inherent corruption.  Sorry if you can’t wrap your brain around that.  I’ve been consistent.  That doesn’t mean I still don’t have to chose a candidate, and given I generally identify as a conservative libertarian, that usually leaves out any and all Democrats.  Sorry, but they suck worse than Republicans, who suck less.  Yes, thats pragmatic and it makes dipshits like Moto and Ben laugh, but at the end of the day , we have to vote for the best of the worst.  And right now thats Trump.  I have zero regrets for voting for him, who would have done better?  Who could have survived 3 years of this corruption aimed at him?  Only proves I made the right choice, he’s no typiical Republican.  Oh, and another record high today on the market.  Winning.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you didn’t hear me the first time.  Fuck off Femboi.  

I’ve long been disgusted with most party machines and their inherent corruption.  Sorry if you can’t wrap your brain around that.  I’ve been consistent.  That doesn’t mean I still don’t have to chose a candidate, and given I generally identify as a conservative libertarian, that usually leaves out any and all Democrats.  Sorry, but they suck worse than Republicans, who suck less.  Yes, thats pragmatic and it makes dipshits like Moto and Ben laugh, but at the end of the day , we have to vote for the best of the worst.  And right now thats Trump.  I have zero regrets for voting for him, who would have done better?  Who could have survived 3 years of this corruption aimed at him?  Only proves I made the right choice, he’s no typiical Republican.  Oh, and another record high today on the market.  Winning.

go cry to mommy,  maybe she'll pat you on the head and tell you how smart and sucessful you are.  Fucking boomer snowflake.  

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Obama will end up supporting Warren unless the tranny gets in.  :lol:  

they won't run the shemale this time . not a chance they need a sure win situation to run the tranny  and this is not it .the frail legacy must be protected 

Edited by Ez ryder