Check your account email address ×

John Dee is coming out YUGE!

Anler

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

What the hell is going on? 

I will tell you what’s going on. I have to work today and my dumb ass volunteered to help run a charity event all day Sunday. I fucked my self is what’s going on. :true:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I will tell you what’s going on. I have to work today and my dumb ass volunteered to help run a charity event all day Sunday. I fucked my self is what’s going on. :true:

Haha ur dum! :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'm going up the 12th with mileage psycho and the associates. 

So that’s what they call them these days. 

0B8B8100-026B-444E-8BDE-C49FC6CC1B36.thumb.jpeg.501933d2cdddf78bbc80ed4044e159bb.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Woodtick said:

Keep me posted on where you are basing out of?

For sure. We are meeting some nooks up there so I have a feeling it will be over by munising but you never know. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

For sure. We are meeting some nooks up there so I have a feeling it will be over by munising but you never know. 

I can get over that way pretty quick down M28 with my single place, providing there isn’t a major LES going on? The ride over that way can be upwards of 6 to 8 hours by sled? Right now the trail along the lake isn’t rideable?

Edited by Woodtick

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I can get over that way pretty quick down M28 with my single place, providing there isn’t a major LES going on?

I'll let you know. I'm sure Vince will have a place locked down by end of this week. My buddy Bob wants to go too so going to be a full crew of nooks and fibs. 

I'll let you know. I'm sure Vince will have a place locked down by end of this week. My buddy Bob wants to go too so going to be a full crew of nooks and fibs. 

Will have to see what this weekend storm brings?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Will you be the token 219er?

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Will have to see what this weekend storm brings?

It's looking pretty good so far, as long as we don't get a big rain I am staying fairly optimistic. Usually get a deep freeze after a big dump. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Will you be the token 219er?

Yes. I got out of that shit hole state 13 years ago. The money I save in property taxes and gas I can buy a new car and sled every year. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

It's looking pretty good so far, as long as we don't get a big rain I am staying fairly optimistic. Usually get a deep freeze after a big dump. 

That’s why I’m thinking next weekend, because we always get fucked with rain!!!!

My legs usually fall asleep after a big dump. :flush:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF are you waiting for!?? !!!

The skid of my sled is out and sitting on the floor of my garage right now! Shocks getting a refresh and replacing all bogie bearings. I'm still 1 week out. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

The skid of my sled is out and sitting on the floor of my garage right now! Shocks getting a refresh and replacing all bogie bearings. I'm still 1 week out. 

Ahhh...got ya!