Check your account email address ×

now, it's obvious....

the fbi wants to influence the election. today they released documents pertaining to a 15 year old investigation regarding bill clinton. if there's one thing i hope dems have learned over the last 8 years, it's that it's time to play hard ball with the fucking repukes. playing nice, trying to be liked, didn't do jack shit. hopefully hillary kicks some of these clowns in the nuts, starting with comey, mid-january.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fbi wants to influence the election. today they released documents pertaining to a 15 year old investigation regarding bill clinton. if there's one thing i hope dems have learned over the last 8 years, it's that it's time to play hard ball with the fucking repukes. playing nice, trying to be liked, didn't do jack shit. hopefully hillary kicks some of these clowns in the nuts, starting with comey, mid-january.

playing nice LMFAO fucking lyres to the core with media backing  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

just a coincidence eh ben?

Yah ....its time for the snow white dems to get mean and sleazy :lol: I mean rigging their own primary wasnt sleazy ....cheating half their electorate out of their money and their time wasnt sleazy :lol: turning the entire media into a propaganda machine isnt sleazy at all :lol: what a fucking moron you are 

• Like 5

Just now, Ez ryder said:

playing nice LMFAO fucking lyres to the core with media backing  

who nominated comey and that party does he belong to? there's a whole host of things where obama tried appeasing the repukes and they ultimately fuck him and others over. this is problem i've had with the dems for years, they don't know how to fight.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is all bullshit to get the American public to "buy back" into our justice system after watching in horrid awe as it was manipulated, skewed and bought by the highest bidders and current administration.  The election will go as scheduled.  And something is needed to be done to calm the "natives" and try to make them (us) believe this is all on the "up and up".  It is not.  It's all crap.  And Trump is doing all he can to burn our system down...and it is way overdue.

BURN IT DOWN!

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Still angry you are......Relax watch the World Series....

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....its time for the snow white dems to get mean and sleazy :lol: I mean rigging their own primary wasnt sleazy ....cheating half their electorate out of their money and their time wasnt sleazy :lol: turning the entire media into a propaganda machine isnt sleazy at all :lol: what a fucking moron you are 

i never said such a thing. rigging the primary? :lol: you are like a virgin seeing a cunt for the first time, not sure what it is or what to do with it. do you think elections, even within your imaginary party, is squeaky clean? hell, how about elections in your fucking local school district?  one of these days you'll hopefully wake the fuck up and realize your dream world is just that.

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm never butthurt but you are often mistaken :lol:

he is rarely ever right about anything ....typical citiot moron with no world experience. Claiming cops could just shoot people in the knee during a gunfight ....or adding engine oil to the transmission of his car :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i never said such a thing. rigging the primary? :lol: you are like a virgin seeing a cunt for the first time, not sure what it is or what to do with it. do you think elections, even within your imaginary party, is squeaky clean? hell, how about elections in your fucking local school district?  one of these days you'll hopefully wake the fuck up and realize your dream world is just that.

Hey fuck face ....it says right in the DNC bylaws that the DNC will remain impartial and neutral during the nominating process. Instead they coordinated with Hillary for over a year to subvert the Sanders campaign. That is fucking bullshit

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It remains a dream world because people like you continue to accept it as business as usual... Because 50% of the time it helps your cause. You have no interest in it not being there. Candidates would have to win on morals and issues, rather than how powerful their machine is. Fucking disgraceful mentality. Quit killing my country with your bullshit. 

• Like 3

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It remains a dream world because people like you continue to accept it as business as usual... Because 50% of the time it helps your cause. You have no interest in it not being there. Candidates would have to win on morals and issues, rather than how powerful their machine is. Fucking disgraceful mentality. Quit killing my country with your bullshit. 

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey fuck face ....it says right in the DNC bylaws that the DNC will remain impartial and neutral during the nominating process. Instead they coordinated with Hillary for over a year to subvert the Sanders campaign. That is fucking bullshit

:lol: and every other fucking "rule book" says similar things.