Check your account email address ×

Give Shifty Schiff a kissy

XCR1250

See, I been tellin' you guys about dogs. They don't love you unconditionally...……………..they are a parasite, you give them food, they make-believe they like you.

You should all start giving-up your dogs. Just take them to a shelter, and leave a donation....easy peasy!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, I been tellin' you guys about dogs. They don't love you unconditionally...……………..they are a parasite, you give them food, they make-believe they like you.

You should all start giving-up your dogs. Just take them to a shelter, and leave a donation....easy peasy!!

You were never held as child, we’re you?  Or, held improperly maybe?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You were never held as child, we’re you?  Or, held improperly maybe?

:lol:

HA!HA!HA!   OK Zee, I'll pass on dog-kisses, you can let Muffy smooch ya'!!!!   :lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

you know what your right,  I'll drop mine off tomorrow

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stfu and get back to work before I bitch slap into next week then feed you to my dog.

44 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Stfu and get back to work before I bitch slap into next week then feed you to my dog.

You'll feed nothing, you ROAD-FAGGOT. You posted stuff about my balls, just so you could see a pic of my package. Fukkin' cum-gargler. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'll feed nothing, you ROAD-FAGGOT. You posted stuff about my balls, just so you could see a pic of my package. Fukkin' cum-gargler. 

You were castrated years ago. No balls just a saggy old empty sack. Now back on your knees boy.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You were castrated years ago. No balls just a saggy old empty sack. Now back on your knees boy.

YUUGE balls. You asked to see  them, 'cause you like men's big balls. 

Now, go suck another trucker's cock in your rest area blow-shed. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's what MAN ON MAN-ZOSO likes!! LMAO!!! He talks about my balls, so he can see them!!! :lol2::lol2:

ZOSO,   :owned:  With " OWNAGE CUM " to his face!!!!!

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No cumin an empty dried up sack. Limp dicked fucing old fart.

Yeah, drained ball-bag ON YOUR FACE!!!!!  LMAO!!! You just got :owned:  again!!!!! You sucked it deep that time ZOSO!!!! 

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, drained ball-bag ON YOUR FACE!!!!!  LMAO!!! You just got :owned:  again!!!!! You sucked it deep that time ZOSO!!!! 

Like I said blowboy, you are a dried out old fart. Your fantasies of cumming on guys faces are just that, your fantasies.  No get back to work. The line up is out the door.

26 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Like I said blowboy, you are a dried out old fart. Your fantasies of cumming on guys faces are just that, your fantasies.  No get back to work. The line up is out the door.

You took a big load to your face on that one!! Hey, do you haul hog-bellies on your truck?

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now it all makes sense....your are a fukin cat lover.....talk about NASTY critters.