Check your account email address ×

Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

A white guy who uses the worst racial slur in the English language has zero room to call anyone else a POS.

Imagine being that self-righteous....

Yeah but according to Genius Jay it's only about skin color because of the libturds...apparently he was sleeping through American History or just didn't understand .

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

A white guy who uses the worst racial slur in the English language has zero room to call anyone else a POS.

Imagine being that self-righteous....

Somebody quote me so that Jarhead racist shitbreed can see what I'm saying. Pussy has me on ignore.

Yeah, fucking snowflake can dish it out but can't take it.

@SVT MXZ XRS

Seems you’ve got another suitor here.

:lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's people like you that validate the statement that all white people are racist.

Yet I interact fine with all creeds and colors probably 10x as much as you do.  You are no judge of anyones character, shitbreed.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet I interact fine with all creeds and colors probably 10x as much as you do.  You are no judge of anyones character, shitbreed.

Don't appropriate my insult, fuckwad. 

I don't give a fuck how many poc you see per day, you and the dipshit willing tool of imperialism are still white supremacist trash worthy of a slow and painful death at the hands of the people whose oppression you've built your houses upon.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck how many poc you see per day, you and the dipshit willing tool of imperialism are still white supremacist trash worthy of a slow and painful death at the hands of the people whose oppression you've built your houses upon.

Calm your tits.  Your SJW bullshit means nothing to me Felicia.  And your genuinely wishing death on me  over an internet opinion is a pretty sad reflection of just how pathetic you are.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Calm your tits.  Your SJW bullshit means nothing to me Felicia.  And your genuinely wishing death on me  over an internet opinion is a pretty sad reflection of just how pathetic you are.

maxresdefault (3).jpg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Calm your tits.  Your SJW bullshit means nothing to me Felicia.  And you’re genuinely wishing death on another human being over an internet opinion is a pretty sad reflection of just how pathetic you are.

Wishing all white supremacists dead isn't exactly new stuff.

And white supremacy isn't just a simple difference of opinion, it's a threat. 

That's like saying the Nazis and the Jews merely had a 'difference of opinion'. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is Sparta.

He claims I’m white supremacist, a blight on the earth, and need to die a slow painful death.  Threatens to “dox” me.  Adult ass fucking man talking like that.  Why CKF allows these shit stains to post here I’ll never understand.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s too much gold to just ignore, IMO.

I trigger him too much. He's probably afraid of what he'd do if he took me off ignore. Pussy can't control himself and is probably abusive asf.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He claims I’m white supremacist, a blight on the earth, and need to die a slow painful death.  Threatens to “dox” me.  Adult ass fucking man talking like that.  Why CKF allows these shit stains to post here I’ll never understand.

Ok boomer.

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

2FD0DBDD-7102-4139-801C-E0DF85E1CB8F.jpeg

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's a bigger waste of oxygen than fat snacks. 

Tell the class the 15 year old yamahuler story again Jay and about how lucky he was or about all the fights you have never been in or how you are going to kick everybody's ass...fuck your bullshit act is old. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sort of like some hilljack auto worker threatening members on a daily basis yet you don't say shit you stupid fucking hypocrite.