Check your account email address ×

Best cornering, best front end, best shocks, closest to a SX sled from the factory

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You had a heavy 4s with tons of ski pressure my 800 didn't corner as flat the 7000 did with the genesis in it. I put 12k miles on a pc they were good yes but I had a ton of inside ski lift too if you didn't set them up. 

To each their own.  Since 12, I had a Procross XF turbo, 14 Freeride 137, 16 SKS, 17 SB Assault and now the turbo.  Bro had a 141 XF800 and a 137 800 cat a 15 SB Assault and a 18 SKS 146.  Lots of miles on all of them and thats a little bit of everything in the category.  And ftr, cat is still my last choice.  I have a pretty good idea how to set up a sled and know what I like.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Procross is still better than Trudeau sled. 

Not even close.....the g4 is a better chassis and the 850E is 1000x better than any 2s motor cat has or will have anytime soon

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: :owned: 

You should be bottoming out at least once or twice a ride.  That’s how you know they are set properly.  :bc:

That's what I've read.  Probably should play a bit more with compression and rebound in the rear. I just wasn't going to bother until I got the shocks freshened up.

I want to get some time on the AXYS this year.  More 850s will be showing up on the used market in the spring. No way I want the 19 alpha build.

How do the shocks compare between the RR, XCR, and XRS?

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's what I've read.  Probably should play a bit more with compression and rebound in the rear. I just wasn't going to bother until I got the shocks freshened up.

I want to get some time on the AXYS this year.  More 850s will be showing up on the used market in the spring. No way I want the 19 alpha build.

Walkers are junk compared to the KYBs and they are all junk compared to the RR QS3 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe you just ride like a paralyzed pussy. Probably it

How does a paralyzed pussy ride. Could it be similar to sinking a phazer?, prrhaps the same as curbing a sled first ride ever and blaming the sled...or maybe it is hitting a culvert? Not sure, but I do none of those things.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

How does a paralyzed pussy ride. Could it be similar to sinking a phazer?, prrhaps the same as curbing a sled first ride ever and blaming the sled...or maybe it is hitting a culvert? Not sure, but I do none of those things.

Right....you sit in the middle of the seat diddling along at low speeds through the bush like a bitch. You would never wreck anything ever because you dont party and ride.....you're like a stroked out version of red rocket leading the C pack at trail speeds that would bore your daughter on her jag 440 :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Right....you sit in the middle of the seat diddling along at low speeds through the bush like a bitch. You would never wreck anything ever because you dont party and ride.....you're like a stroked out version of red rocket leading the C pack at trail speeds that would bore your daughter on her jag 440 :lol:

I retract my last comment :news:

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I’ve heard the fox and KYBs are pretty close in valving.

Good and stuff but less than CC type valving.  I’m not a fan of the limited adjustments on the Q’a though.  But, they are supposedly pretty dialed.

WE’s are a distant 3rd place.  Always have been.

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....the xrs has better shocks but the chassis isnt as perfect

This electric start thing is weird. I’ve gone for the pull handle that’s not there multiple times now :lol: 

also, a $15k sled doesn’t even get a pull rope or windshield? Smh. BUT MY CLICKERS BRO!!!

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The xcr shocks are fine for trail riding you dope. 

They fucking suck because the valving is absolute shit. The fucking sled rides like a concrete truck on the softest setting. The shocks are just like all walkers.....useless without work

Also, what’s up with Trudeau sleds? Fuckin Ski doos are going backwards with shock packages. The X package shocks are basically TNT shocks, and the Adrenaline shocks are a step above door closers. They’ve watered the whole damn line down, even the XRS dropped the pro 40s

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They fucking suck because the valving is absolute shit. The fucking sled rides like a concrete truck on the softest setting. The shocks are just like all walkers.....useless without work

When you rode it I had it set up on the stiff side. Sorry :lol: 

that being said it’s no cushy trail cruiser.

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

Also, what’s up with Trudeau sleds? Fuckin Ski doos are going backwards with shock packages. The X package shocks are basically TNT shocks, and the Adrenaline shocks are a step above door closers. They’ve watered the whole damn line down, even the XRS dropped the pro 40s

The adrenaline shocks ride pretty well.....its beyond bullshit that the rears are not rebuildable though

Just now, f7ben said:

The adrenaline shocks ride pretty well.....its beyond bullshit that the rears are not rebuildable though

Yours rode fantastic, but once we got into the moguls you could immediately tell how bad those rears were

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am the man that runs 300 mile days in -30, while you, being the wimp you are, hides under the blanket, gets up at 11 and before brushing his teeth has to have a beer to stifle the shakes.

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The MXZ X doesn't even have remote rezzys any more.