Check your account email address ×

As Illinois Prepares To Legalize Pot, Public Housing Tenants Not Allowed To Partake

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bullshit . i know a lot of people living in close a a million buck shacks who buy pot and sell some to there buds.  and also run sucsefull businesses and employ people . he'll my bud who brings me and alot of my circle brings it to mn  from LA when he takes the company/family  jet . you know the real dirt bag type lmfao .you have zero idea who is getting high on the weekends . it some times suppeises me who will partake 

Sure :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

ballpark. Seems like a labour intensive way of delivering your product. I wouldn't see a ton of profit in them but may be wrong....

We're probably doubling our money on them. We can do about 15,000 a week with our current team.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not my wheelhouse, for sure. 

But I'm sure you probably intended to impugn my character with this comment. 

You impugn your character every time you post. While I’m at it,your memes suck, the worst on the web!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

is all your funding from the private market? I would think traditional institutional lenders would not be on board with lending to weed companies....

Yes. Lenders won't touch us. We have one bank brave enough to handle our checking account. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

is all your funding from the private market? I would think traditional institutional lenders would not be on board with lending to weed companies....

Most lenders won't touch any startups, they need to grow to be out of the danger zone first.:lol: