Check your account email address ×

How About Dem Gophers!

I can remember going to those half packed stadium games for something to do.....leaving afterwords and not knowing who won.  LOL

Glad to see them back in the rankings and doing well this year though.  Undefeated.  That’s an astonishing word in this state.

Big game in a couple hours though....whew!!!!  Tuscaloosa is rockin!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Nope, way under thrown and a clean pick.

You're 100pct wrong. Terrible missed call. Now there was a clear targeting against PSU QB that went uncalled. This game is completely one-sided. Terrible officiating. And I don't have a rooting interest in this one. 

Just now, Matt said:

You're 100pct wrong. Terrible missed call. Now there was a clear targeting against PSU QB that went uncalled. This game is completely one-sided. Terrible officiating. And I don't have a rooting interest in this one. 

They aren't calling that on a runner.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

They aren't calling that on a runner.

Sure they will. See it every week. Especially since he was in the grasp of another tackler. 

Don't get me wrong. Goofers are tough and they have the best chance of anyone in the B1G to run the table, but this should be a closer game than it is. 

Wonder how long Fleck really stays in town. Even his new buyout is pocket change for top 10 programs. Could see USC calling soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sure they will. See it every week. Especially since he was in the grasp of another tackler. 

Don't get me wrong. Goofers are tough and they have the best chance of anyone in the B1G to run the table, but this should be a closer game than it is. 

Wonder how long Fleck really stays in town. Even his new buyout is pocket change for top 10 programs. Could see USC calling soon. 

The two picks have made the difference so far.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Matt said:

It sucks but I don't see P.J. staying there for long and agreed on USC although there are a lot of rumors that Urban Mayer is headed there.

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The two picks have made the difference so far.

One pick and one missed call. WR was turned back looking for the ball and the DB facemasked him so hard he lurched forward before the ball arrived. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

PJ just signed a new 7 year contract extension that has a nice raise. I think he'll stick around for a while as the buy ut went way up.

Did you see where Florida State boosters raised 20 million dollars to buy out Willie Taggart...the money in college football is insasne. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you see where Florida State boosters raised 20 million dollars to buy out Willie Taggart...the money in college football is insasne. 

Free labor does this.  Cotton growers were among the richest in the country pre-civil war.

LOL.... @motonoggin would be so proud of me for this post.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Free labor does this.  Cotton growers were among the richest in the country pre-civil war.

LOL.... @motonoggin would be so proud of me for this post.  

You got it.  That free labor is going to come to an end quickly here, which is should.

Both coaches seemed like they were trying to lose. PJ got conservative and Franklin chased points way too early. Take the FG earlier in the 4th and the PAT in third and PSU is set up with a walkoff fg. 

• Like 1