Check your account email address ×

If you believe the FBI hasn't read emails on Huma's laptop come ride my rainbow colored unicorn

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have to say shocking the last 2 vids put up with morning joe . I quit watching them before work yrs ago because I would start the day pissed off but even they are coming around WOW

ever since trump threatened to reveal some stories about these two and their affair they turned into little cowardly pussies. guessing they don't want their families knowing all the little details. anyway, if they have this info, and know where it is, where is it? why all the details about the search?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ever since trump threatened to reveal some stories about these two and their affair they turned into little cowardly pussies. guessing they don't want their families knowing all the little details. anyway, if they have this info, and know where it is, where is it? why all the details about the search?

Right next to where hilliary kept the Rose law firm records,

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cuz Merica! That's why...

because America? what dose that have to do with a corrupt cunt not turning over all the information she was asked to and now it is biting her in the ass. because it is Cuz Merica I should pay the overtime ?   

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because America? what dose that have to do with a corrupt cunt not turning over all the information she was asked to and now it is biting her in the ass. because it is Cuz Merica I should pay the overtime ?   

Get over yourself. You ain't "paying" for shit...

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol: you think you finally have a chance to make hillary lose an election and you're worried about ot pay for some fbi agents?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you think you finally have a chance to make hillary lose an election and you're worried about ot pay for some fbi agents?

so again why should the fbi work ot to get all the info out in the open ? if hill really wanted to clear her good lmfao name she could have not destroyed evidence she could have ordered all her staff to not destroy evidence . but she chose to bleach her mail now she pays tough shit .