Check your account email address ×

Swalwell says Sondland transcript shows Trump was leading 'an extortion scheme'

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Swallowswell is the dumbest of the dumb on congress 

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Eric-Swalwell-1-1-640x480.jpg

So the flat earther  says he is stupid and Little MoeMoe posts an awkward looking picture of the guy....well that seals it!!!   

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the flat earther  says he is stupid and Little MoeMoe posts an awkward looking picture of the guy....well that seals it!!!   

Are you actually defending that clown?  Have you ever even heard him talk?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you actually defending that clown?  Have you ever even heard him talk?

Jimmah, is a contrarian, he doesn’t know what his position is, until he can bleat against someone else’s....

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmah, is a contrarian, he doesn’t know what his position is, until he can bleat against someone else’s....

Remember when he wanted to be president?  Good times.  :lol:  His gun confiscation plan was doable.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You got owned over on the other thread when moto ran his mouth like I knew he would niw your over here defending the clown the polled at 0% 

fuck off loser

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Extortion is what it is with taxpayer dollars.

Extortion and violating the Emoluments clause in one move. 

I haven't read any of the comments but I bet the Trumpsters have decided that Sondland is a Democrat.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven't read any of the comments but I bet the Trumpsters have decided that Sondland is a Democrat.  

More selective outrage :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lmao 😂 you clowns are so fucking dumb. The was no extortion. 

whats’s funny is biden is on tape admitting to extortion and you couldn’t care less

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

whats’s funny is biden is on tape admitting to extortion and you couldn’t care less

Real independant thinker that Kev dude.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously these guys are clowns. How can you call for trump to be ousted when you don’t care about Bidens extortion to get a prosecutor who was investigating Buresma  fired 

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL.  You are too stupid to know the difference. 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What does your independent thinking tell you about the Trump donor who got the diplomatic post, lied about Trump withholding  aid until they investigate the Bidens, then suddenly remembering it when he realizes he will get caught for perjury.  

Don't worry Driftbitch. You'll get your way.  All the testimony will be out in the open. Maybe your POS POTUS will even testify under oath.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What does your independent thinking tell you about the Trump donor who got the diplomatic post, lied about Trump withholding  aid until they investigate the Bidens, then suddenly remembering it when he realizes he will get caught for perjury.  

Don't worry Driftbitch. You'll get your way.  All the testimony will be out in the open. Maybe your POS POTUS will even testify under oath.

You act like presidents haven’t given out diplomatic posts to donors since the beginning of time.  Biden was on tape 3 years ago admitting real quid pro quo, but because the media isn’t telling you to be outraged, if you actually think what Biden got caught doing, along with shaking down the government for his son, is ok, then you’re dumber than I thought.  Yup hopefully its all out in the open and a dozen or so people get arrested.  Then maybe you’ll stfu.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You act like presidents haven’t given out diplomatic posts to donors since the beginning of time.  Biden was on tape 3 years ago admitting real quid pro quo, but because the media isn’t telling you to be outraged, if you actually think what Biden got caught doing, along with shaking down the government for his son, is ok, then you’re dumber than I thought.  Yup hopefully its all out in the open and a dozen or so people get arrested.  Then maybe you’ll stfu.

WOW! You are so fucking stupid.