Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

36 minutes ago, revrnd said:

LOL!

Young JT was only 22 @ the time when Kim Campbell was PM. You can't expect to remember what he was doing @ that young age? I bet politics was the furthest thing in his mind. Nothing much on the Wiki' page about his 20s other than being a camp counsellor @ Camp Ahmek in Algonquin PP & this: "Trudeau, then 28, emerged as a prominent figure in October 2000, after delivering a eulogy at his father's state funeral"

I saw Theresa May's 'Enough is enough' speech. If and it would be a big if, we ever heard talk like that from JT it would be in his 'stern & serious' voice. Any time he speaks there doesn't appear to be any substance. The only time he has any conviction about a topic is when it's one of his pie in the sky utopia ideas.

Can you see May &him having a serious talk about the terrorist threats the world faces? 

After showing her his socks.  Nothing seeious after that.

• Like 1

Co-host Kelly Ripa asked Trudeau if he wants one of his children to follow in his footsteps one day.

“Definitely not,” he said, refusing to choose which one of his three kids would make the best leader. “Although I will say, I have one daughter and there is something very special about imagining a female prime minister. I think it’s long overdue. I just don’t think we have to wait that long. I think it should be sooner than that.”

What kind of a dreamy statement is that? That sounds like a 12 year old girl wishing that Justin Bieber would come to her high school.

Any of his kids are a shoo in for politics. They've got the 'golden' name. That's all the only reason the Shiny Pony has succeeded. W/ his thin experience outside the House & as a MP, would he have been considered as leader of the LPC if his name had been Justin Smith or Justin Silverman representing Edmonton Centre? Garneau was the frontrunner until JT threw his hat into the race.

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

What kind of a dreamy statement is that? That sounds like a 12 year old girl wishing that Justin Bieber would come to her high school.

Any of his kids are a shoo in for politics. They've got the 'golden' name. That's all the only reason the Shiny Pony has succeeded. W/ his thin experience outside the House & as a MP, would he have been considered as leader of the LPC if his name had been Justin Smith or Justin Silverman representing Edmonton Centre? Garneau was the frontrunner until JT threw his hat into the race.

That is something you would expect to hear from a miss universe canada contestant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Bang on, and sickening to see what society has become. The USA got a moron reality star, and we got Canada's version of a playboy trust fund baby. What's next? maybe we could elect Shania Twain and rebuild the museum in Timmins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

I can see him telling her that the terrorists are 'just misunderstood" and need to be given a hug while explaining to them the error of their ways.

He already spoke on the attacks, he didn't offer any hugs....

In case you didn't know this TV show is a light hearted morning show, not some political rant show.  but you knew that

Ottawa, Ontario
June 4, 2017

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement after last night’s terrorist attack in the United Kingdom:

“Canada strongly condemns the senseless attack that took place last night in London, United Kingdom, which killed and injured many innocent people. I am heartbroken that a Canadian is among those killed.

“We grieve with the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones, and wish all those injured a speedy and full recovery.

"Londoners and people across the United Kingdom have always displayed strength and resilience in the face of adversity. We recently witnessed this after the attacks in Manchester and in the Westminster area of London. This time will be no different.

“These hateful acts do not deter us; they only strengthen our resolve. Canadians stand united with the British people. We will continue to work together with the United Kingdom and all our allies to fight terrorism and bring perpetrators to justice.

“The Government of Canada will not comment further at this time out of respect for the family.”

you guys have a good Hate on and that is okay but you should use facts in your hatred towards Canada's leader

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

He already spoke on the attacks, he didn't offer any hugs....

In case you didn't know this TV show is a light hearted morning show, not some political rant show.  but you knew that

About all it accomplished was an excuse for our fearless leader to be out of the office. I wonder what percentage of its viewers could find Canada on a map of North America?

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

“These hateful acts do not deter us; they only strengthen our resolve. Canadians stand united with the British people. We will continue to work together with the United Kingdom and all our allies to fight terrorism and bring perpetrators to justice.

“The Government of Canada will not comment further at this time out of respect for the family.”

you guys have a good Hate on and that is okay but you should use facts in your hatred towards Canada's leader

Its really sad Fail that you continue your love affair for trudeau.

His comments should have included while the majority of Canadians want us to stand up to the terrorists and take a role in the offensive actions against ISIS with the trained members of the Canadian Armed Forces, there are the Liberal politicians namely me and our defence minister make up stories Sajan that believe we should hide in the back and conjur up stories about providing plans and intelligence gathering.

And second, of course he couldnt comment.  No one told him what he was allowed to say.  The standard ah, um, oh, ah ah ah speach wouldnt do when the world expects a plan of substance or reply of substance and JT has nothing but we will evaluate some more.

Our Armed Forces used to be feared.  Now we are run by a leader who runs away with fear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

His comments should have included while the majority of Canadians want us to stand up to the terrorists and take a role in the offensive actions against ISIS with the trained members of the Canadian Armed Forces, there are the Liberal politicians namely me and our defence minister make up stories Sajan that believe we should hide in the back and conjur up stories about providing plans and intelligence gathering.

And second, of course he couldnt comment.  No one told him what he was allowed to say.  The standard ah, um, oh, ah ah ah speach wouldnt do when the world expects a plan of substance or reply of substance and JT has nothing but we will evaluate some more.

Our Armed Forces used to be feared.  Now we are run by a leader who runs away with fear.

He got enough flak from his phone call to the family of a Quebec man killed in Mali. He obviously learned his lesson about how to contact the family of a victim.

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

About all it accomplished was an excuse for our fearless leader to be out of the office. I wonder what percentage of its viewers could find Canada on a map of North America?

American's?  very few as they are not that bright outside their own state.

One thing I bet more today can name our PM then ever before

14 minutes ago, Sksman said:

:lmao:  ya thats us :lmao:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only the sun mentioned a publication ban.  Why do you think that is necessary?

:dunno:  and the star mentioned "

Dughmosh appeared for a bail hearing at the College Park court house Tuesday afternoon wearing a black niqab and prison clothes.

When asked to identify herself for the record, she instead made reference in Arabic to “the leader of the believers,” according to the court’s translator.

What are you and rvernd getting at

Publication bans happen all the time depending on the trail case.....

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

American's?  very few as they are not that bright outside their own state.

One thing I bet more today can name our PM then ever before

What an accomplishment. And that will help how? All they see is the 'celebrity Justin', not the 'evading easy questions in the House' Justin. I watched Obama's (& Michelle's) appearances on the late night talk show circuit. Yes, there were some 'lighter' moments, but they both were asked questions that had some depth as well.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

What an accomplishment. And that will help how? All they see is the 'celebrity Justin', not the 'evading easy questions in the House' Justin. I watched Obama's (& Michelle's) appearances on the late night talk show circuit. Yes, there were some 'lighter' moments, but they both were asked questions that had some depth as well.

Its KELLY AND RYAN not a late night show, have you ever watched the show?  they don't get serious ever

On that note KELLY ALL DAY

To read the Star you'd think it was a simple case of a shoplifter waving a knife around.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/incident-canadian-tire-rcmp-toronto-police-islamic-state-1.4147750

Even the CBC mentioned ISIS in its report.

All will be good though:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/freeland-foreign-policy-speech-1.4147672

"Freeland rejects Trump's nationalist policies, says Canada will step up to lead on world stage"

I doubt Canada will ever lead the world stage. Mind you I enjoy bashing Canada, so what would you expect?

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  and the star mentioned "

Dughmosh appeared for a bail hearing at the College Park court house Tuesday afternoon wearing a black niqab and prison clothes.

When asked to identify herself for the record, she instead made reference in Arabic to “the leader of the believers,” according to the court’s translator.

What are you and rvernd getting at

Publication bans happen all the time depending on the trail case.....

Why do you there is one?  Pretty simple case no?

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its KELLY AND RYAN not a late night show, have you ever watched the show?  they don't get serious ever

On that note KELLY ALL DAY

Um yes. Saw it a few times when it was KELLY & REGIS a few years back. Has the format changed?

So what did having PM Fluff on a non-serious American morning show accomplish? He has a fun side? Oh us Canadians are already aware of that wonderful quality.

Edited by revrnd

Chretien wakeboarding cool, but Stockwell Day on a Jet Ski wasn't

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/28/jean-chretien-wakeboard-video_n_3346200.html

Then we have the Shiny Pony who is the epitome of cool, who can do no wrong. Maybe he is our time's Steve McQueen? He can replace Brad Pitt if there's ever another installment in the Oceans. He is a substitute drama teacher after all so the lead on a Hollywood blockbuster would be a piece of cake. 

Or his appearance could be as wooden as The Great One's cameo on the Y & R. LOL