Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

PP's list of what he will remove is large

Bank CEO's replace with his own

remove all bans on weapons of any kind

repeal any law that stops misinformation and allow any hate speech you wish.  The RCMP will control criminal behavior,  but only after he replace RCMP top ranks as they are corrupt working for Trudeau. 

The new hate speech is awesome

You know the rest of this post you had?

1 hour ago, toslow said:

PP's list of what he will remove is large

Bank CEO's replace with his own

remove all bans on weapons of any kind

repeal any law that stops misinformation and allow any hate speech you wish.  The RCMP will control criminal behavior,  but only after he replace RCMP top ranks as they are corrupt working for Trudeau. 

The new hate speech is awesome

You know the rest of this post you had?

do you really want them?  don't be dumb like AC you know I produce proof constantly - and you ignore it and ask for more and then more while never posting any facts yourself.  very ONEWAY RIGHT WING of you

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

here is PP having protester physically removed - the Irony will be lost on people here.:lmao:

:lol: FREEST IN THE WORLD HE WILL MAKE US :lol: 

FREEDUM FREEDUM FREEDUM

Are you cluing in yet or still clued out?

• Haha 1

the party of divide CPC is in bad shape.  Scheer doesn't even understand what the CRTC is and does.

Destroy everything replace with lies is the new CPC

He feels that Kids have the RIGHT to bully others on the internet under free speech - pathetic where this party is going and sadly there are many that follow this type of garbage.

FACTS scare the wacko right

30 minutes ago, toslow said:

I don’t see anyone from the conservatives promoting hate speech, do you?

Yes I do

You should be able to say what you want when you want to who you want.  This is  a quote in Scheers rant.....  If anything is criminal the RCMP should investigate. 

There should be zero government control on what you can say on the internet.

Sorry dude these people are pretty fucked up...

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I do

You should be able to say what you want when you want to who you want.  This is  a quote in Scheers rant.....  If anything is criminal the RCMP should investigate. 

There should be zero government control on what you can say on the internet.

Sorry dude these people are pretty fucked up...

Show me the hate speech quote? I didn't see where he said he promoted hate speech. I see him say he is for free speech. In your mind is free speech hate speech?

Just now, toslow said:

Show me the hate speech quote? I didn't see where he said he promoted hate speech. I see him say he is for free speech. In your mind is free speech hate speech?

Show me what in C-11 is fearing the CPC - I will wait for your non answer

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Show me what in C-11 is fearing the CPC - I will wait for your non answer

It’s limiting the internet and words on the street, how far does that go? Are you willing to be locked up if you tell someone to fuck off on the street or internet if someone feelings get hurt 

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

It’s limiting the internet and words on the street, how far does that go? Are you willing to be locked up if you tell someone to fuck off on the street or internet if someone feelings get hurt 

please point out the direct quote you are fearing - there isn't one but you are told there is so FIND IT

Its funny because you will argue and argue but produce not even one quote from the law that you don't like.  This is how the CPC works for people like yourself, they love your type

Edited by 1trailmaker

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada is back.

Your view is similar to the views of CPC of a Canada that is dark and very troubled, has nothing to offer and is corrupt 

We need more Canadians like you and your hate of our Country - Pretty sad what you post daily gloom