Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Fuck dude, get in the moment that’s yesterday, 

I don’t think they are divided at all 

in what I’m seeing is PP has already won the party and in the next federal he will be your PM.

Better start getting used to it so when it happens you won’t have a meltdown 

Edited by toslow

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

in what I’m seeing is PP has already won the party and in the next federal he will be your PM.

The Toronto Star, CBC or CTV News likely told him that, so therefore they are in his world too. :news:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

a 50 - 50 vote is the very definition of divided 

I know you see yourself as THE CONSERVATIVE but you aren't and clearly the voting backs this up.

PP may win the leadership or may not but one thing for sure is your vote will be for CPC no matter what divided leader they pick.

I am hoping for some unity, I am not looking for someone that hates Trudeau and doesn't like masks -  Your PP is nothing but a  opposition loud mouth (does it well).

What does PP have that will gain sWING votes?  

Don’t matter who on the left wins, still never getting your vote, I suppose your father voted liberal and that’s why you do, never really knowing whats going on in politics only what the news allows you .

sad world you live in when you’re emotionally wrecked over simple things 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Don’t matter who on the left wins, still never getting your vote, I suppose your father voted liberal and that’s why you do, never really knowing whats going on in politics only what the news allows you .

sad world you live in when you’re emotionally wrecked over simple things 

I voted for Harper - next question :dunno: 

Will be voting for Doug Ford this round too :dunno: 

anything else ONEWAY?  I actually elect governments while ONEWAYs do not ever

This is why you don't understand unity within a Party, you just see PP using catch phrases that appeal to you.  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I voted for Harper - next question :dunno: 

Will be voting for Doug Ford this round too :dunno: 

anything else ONEWAY?  I actually elect governments while ONEWAYs do not ever

This is why you don't understand unity within a Party, you just see PP using catch phrases that appeal to you.  

At least your heads on straight at the provincial level, 

How is Trudy going to fight the rising costs and then inflation?

Just now, toslow said:

At least your heads on straight at the provincial level, 

How is Trudy going to fight the rising costs and then inflation?

well some people realize government has little control over what is happening today, luck of the draw. 

Then there are others that blame Liberals all the time - if Liberal in charge in ONtario it is their fault not the federal conservatives or like today it isn't teh conservative Ontario government it is the federal Liberals.

we have 1000's of post that back this statement up

We need to pay down the debt so our children don't have to but I want cheaper gas so we can add 100 or millions to the provincial debt it is okay the Liberals are to blame federally.

SPEND SPEND SPEND blame Liberals and it is done.

PP told you he would make everything wonderful for  all Canadians 

cheap gas

cheap food

cheap housing

cheap night out

The promises are amazing we have to vote for him, just look what he can do

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

well some people realize government has little control over what is happening today, luck of the draw. 

Then there are others that blame Liberals all the time - if Liberal in charge in ONtario it is their fault not the federal conservatives or like today it isn't teh conservative Ontario government it is the federal Liberals.

we have 1000's of post that back this statement up

We need to pay down the debt so our children don't have to but I want cheaper gas so we can add 100 or millions to the provincial debt it is okay the Liberals are to blame federally.

SPEND SPEND SPEND blame Liberals and it is done.

PP told you he would make everything wonderful for  all Canadians 

cheap gas

cheap food

cheap housing

cheap night out

The promises are amazing we have to vote for him, just look what he can do

Once again I will ask, please this time don’t play the blame game and skirt the question. How is Trudy going to fight the rising costs and inflation in this country?

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Once again I will ask, please this time don’t play the blame game and skirt the question. How is Trudy going to fight the rising costs and inflation in this country?

You mean in every country worldwide :dunno:  how would I know?  There isn't a  cure

Instead of blaming Trudeau for a worldwide high  inflation you should direct your anger as to why this is happening...  

We are not in a recession and have a strong economy right now I think we'll survive, once GAS drops everyone will forget about any inflation

The price of beef is large now

2 hours ago, toslow said:

now answer me, what does PP offer to gain swing votes?  How will he take Liberal voter and swing them :dunno: 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You mean in every country worldwide :dunno:  how would I know?  There isn't a  cure

Instead of blaming Trudeau for a worldwide high  inflation you should direct your anger as to why this is happening...  

We are not in a recession and have a strong economy right now I think we'll survive, once GAS drops everyone will forget about any inflation

The price of beef is large now

Fuck dude read what i posted, i said in this country 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Fuck dude read what i posted, i said in this country 

but the inflation is a worldwide thing not under control from our government - There is nothing he or any government can that would directly fix high inflation or it would be done, for that matter high inflation wouldn't happen

back to What does PP have that will take swing votes?

KENNY to stay on as leader until new one is selected, after 6 hour meeting with UCP caucus they are again divided on this as half want him to leave so they can repair while the other half think it is a good idea to have him stay.

NEVER SO DIVIDED