Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Another uneducated person suggesting bouncy castles in the middle of the street are legal :lol:  Peaceful we didn't make any noise :lol: 

This is huge although no link to court decision this huge is strange :dunno:  maybe it never happened

Why do you think the fake news would really report on it?

How about this story.  I know Fail does not care about the charter of rights.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you think the fake news would really report on it?

How about this story.  I know Fail does not care about the charter of rights.

Everyday I care less and less about Alberta and their TRUMP FLAG WAVING anti Canada stuff -  What to leave? good luck they can't even make it in Canada never mind on their own.

waaaah waaaaah waaaah Trudeau is mean waaaah...

more money wasted?  is there a go-fund-me?  I am betting there is and money money money...  10 million for fuel costs :lol:    while the convoy leaders held up in hotel rooms at $400 a night :lol: 

Keep up the anti Canada BS 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liberal lies caught.  Never fear Fail will forgive.

FSfMWiJX0AAQSMq.thumb.jpg.65aa8141bdda8ceb0659b0e7f13344a7.jpg

Doug Ford called state of emergency :dunno:  why all crying about illegal people?  seems odd, I say fuck them and am 100% behind stopping these paid protesters from blocking our streets.

Odd you support harassing people, blocking roads, fight with police.  Like I have been saying THE ONEWAY has come along way

CPC Candace sounding desperate and a bit foolish today. her base will see it as perfect.

Going on and on about nothing wah wah you stopped our convoy of hate wah wah they didn't do anything wrong wah wah

getting pathetic what  the CPC is becoming  

Give gas tax so our debt can grow, next rant is look at the debt you got  :lol:  

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford called state of emergency :dunno:  why all crying about illegal people?  seems odd, I say fuck them and am 100% behind stopping these paid protesters from blocking our streets.

Odd you support harassing people, blocking roads, fight with police.  Like I have been saying THE ONEWAY has come along way

If you really feel that strong about the legal protest why didn’t you go and March with the handful that was against it?

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Paid protester?

What the fuck happened to you.

I told you Trudeau is a traitor to Canadians.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Paid protester?

Yes 10 million in funds :dunno:  are you new to the planet or something.

Really truckers were doing what they do, deliver goods while these paid protesting horn honking truckers blocked their access to making a honest dollar.

AC cheers this too

Pathetic 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well the Canadian courts too

No they didn’t, grab a link to that. 

show me one that is not a liberal supporter that said it 

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

No they didn’t, grab a link to that. 

show me one that is not a liberal supporter that said it 

you are being dumb on purpose?

Who gets arrested for organizing legal stuff?  NOBODY

Three key organizers of the so-called Freedom Convoy, Tamara Lich, Chris Barber and Pat King, have been arrested in Ottawa.

Ottawa police took Lich and Barber into custody in separate arrests Thursday and both remained in police custody on Friday, which is when King was arrested as part of a larger police presence in downtown Ottawa.

Lich and Barber are each charged with counselling to commit mischief. Barber is also charged with counselling to disobey a court order and counselling to obstruct police.

The two have been described as key leaders of the occupation in Ottawa, which has now hit the three-week mark. Their arrests were among several made Thursday and Friday. Barber was seen a few blocks from Parliament Hill in handcuffs between two police officers.

Just because the CPC now says it is your right to block streets for weeks on end for any reason doesn't make it legal.  

The very idea of blocking borders being supported by THE RIGHT is beyond baffling 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, irv said:

Another one of Trail's idols getting a warm reception wherever he goes. :lol:

As it should be, another pos fried his career jumping on the Trudy train, looks good on the sack 

• Thanks 1

PeePee will fire Bank of Canada president 

He certainly has the crowd on his side and RIGHT BLIND FOLLOWERS love promises that can't be kept but make good slogans

Lower Hydro

Lower Gas

better banking

cheaper cell rates

cheaper cable rates

free milk and bread

mark your ask