Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Kenny is in the states securing new pipeline for Alberta oil 

Just one more pipeline then One Trick  Alberta will be fine - do you ever wonder why ALBERTA never tries to attract  business other than rich oil :dunno:  Funny thing is they (and you) STILL don't see the danger in this.

How many line will they need?  The 3 going to the states now clearly isn't get them anything since they cry daily about no money and Trudeau is mean

8zmvy24s68h01.png

Sept 2021 more constant Crying from Alberta (when Liberals are in charge)

The 1,765-kilometre-long (1,097-mile) pipeline from Edmonton, Alberta to Superior, Wisconsin replaces a deteriorating pipeline built in the 1960s, and doubles its capacity to 760,000 barrels per day.

DOUBLE THE PRODUCTION :dunno:  we need just one more pipeline Trudeau hates us and is very mean

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

Kenny is in the states securing new pipeline for Alberta oil 

See there is your level of knowledge, he was in the states looking to get more Alberta oil to them.

Bro get past all things Trudy and open your mind to what else is going on in Canada.

to me that’s is more anti Canada than a legal protest. If you’re not willing to educate yourself on other matters 

Trudeau is responsible for the Failures of Alberta and is the reason for decades not enough pipelines have been built but Alberta wants to sue USA for money to pay for their overpaid jobs

Ever notice ALBERTA is never at fault :dunno:  it is always those Liberals 

Alberta seeking $1.3 billion from U.S. over cancelled Keystone XL pipeline

Provincial government says it has filed a notice of intent to launch a claim under legacy rules tied to the old North American Free Trade Agreement

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

See there is your level of knowledge, he was in the states looking to get more Alberta oil to them.

Bro get past all things Trudy and open your mind to what else is going on in Canada.

to me that’s is more anti Canada than a legal protest. If you’re not willing to educate yourself on other matters 

funny you think a Province can get deals that build across a federal border :dunno:  Sorry Kenny can not get new pipe lines agreed too, it isn't possible 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sept 2021 more constant Crying from Alberta (when Liberals are in charge)

The 1,765-kilometre-long (1,097-mile) pipeline from Edmonton, Alberta to Superior, Wisconsin replaces a deteriorating pipeline built in the 1960s, and doubles its capacity to 760,000 barrels per day.

DOUBLE THE PRODUCTION :dunno:  we need just one more pipeline Trudeau hates us and is very mean

They replaced what was there dumb dumb. Kenny is trying to get new line built 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny you think a Province can get deals that build across a federal border :dunno:  Sorry Kenny can not get new pipe lines agreed too, it isn't possible 

Do you know that or are you just playing intelligent again?

Just now, toslow said:

They replaced what was there dumb dumb. Kenny is trying to get new line built 

it is twice the size for twice the OIL 

Crying daily for more more more

with a rebel yell she cried more more more

Just one more line and 'never so divided' will be fine

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau is responsible for the Failures of Alberta and is the reason for decades not enough pipelines have been built but Alberta wants to sue USA for money to pay for their overpaid jobs

Ever notice ALBERTA is never at fault :dunno:  it is always those Liberals 

Alberta seeking $1.3 billion from U.S. over cancelled Keystone XL pipeline

Provincial government says it has filed a notice of intent to launch a claim under legacy rules tied to the old North American Free Trade Agreement

Over paid jobs to someone on the government tit like postal workers 

a Premier can not build or negotiate any build that crosses borders 

Do you know that as fact or that’s what you think?

Just now, toslow said:

Do you know that as fact or that’s what you think?

FACT

they can go and beg some governor to ask their federal government then ask our federal government to try to cut a deal - They can not make any deal themselves

Why do you think Biden can cancel those deals?  I will give you 1 guess

FACT

they can go and beg some governor to ask their federal government then ask our federal government to try to cut a deal - They can not make any deal themselves

Why do you think Biden can cancel those deals?  I will give you 1 guess

Cause Biden is a clown,.   Is that the correct answer?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

100$ an hour driving a dump truck is over paid 

make 30$ an hour working all day isn't over paid 

Sry not happening in the oil fields. Maybe in the GTA where they can get away with paying scab wages.

wont get to many brown skins in the patch looking for work. So wages stay standard for the industry as they should be be 

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

:dunno:  didn't I just say he can speak to governor and beg?  clearly he says CANADA (Trudeau ) is not expanding, this mean KENNY can't :dunno: 

He does not have a meeting with Biden to discuss Alberta oil :lol: 

I'll still reply even if you continue to not educate yourself

:dunno:  didn't I just say he can speak to governor and beg?  clearly he says CANADA (Trudeau ) is not expanding, this mean KENNY can't :dunno: 

He does not have a meeting with Biden to discuss Alberta oil :lol: 

I'll still reply even if you continue to not educate yourself

Don’t let it bother you about my level of knowledge, I’m pretty sure im more than well versed when it comes to matching wits with you 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t let it bother you about my level of knowledge, I’m pretty sure im more than well versed when it comes to matching wits with you 

that is good, the competition around here is weak

so Kenny goes south and bashes our Prime Minister and the crowd goes wild - sad very sad

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is good, the competition around here is weak

so Kenny goes south and bashes our Prime Minister and the crowd goes wild - sad very sad

Is that what happened? I didn’t read that part of it unless you are making up stories again 

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Here is something that your idol is fucking around with, and please read past the headlines before you comment on it 

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-a-possible-home-equity-tax-for-canadians-is-still-being-floated

funny how one MP spoke of an idea and it is taken as Party line policy 

There is no documents of the liberal government  going after  home owners