Jump to content

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job


Recommended Posts

he is at it again :lol:  really the Trump style isn't a winner in Canada

 

119070831_3289328137825871_1567594509846

the minions are having great time with these ads 

 

secondly the Premier has more to do with this, remember Wynne chased all the Manufacturing away and NOT HARPER :dunno:

 

Facts never matter when meme's say it all

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1trailmaker

    5308

  • ArcticCrusher

    3165

  • revrnd

    1181

  • 02sled

    1141

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total be

Posted Images

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Scheer gets yanked from leader of the party for stealing money for his kids schooling, but is selected to O'toole cabinet :dunno: 

 

Does anyone see an issue?  not that your vote changes as that is set in stone for life (never a thought needed to vote) 

 

For me this isn't a good move on the CPC part 

Atleast his wrong doings got dealt with and he was replaced, unlike fucktard of a PM who is a REPEAT OFFENDER.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mach4me said:

Atleast his wrong doings got dealt with and he was replaced, unlike fucktard of a PM who is a REPEAT OFFENDER.

Well one person stole money from members for personal gain and the other didn't, really there isn't a comparison....  I really have no problem with Scheer taking trips with his family

 

Scheer needs to go away I can't understand having him around anymore, he has been horrible at the job as the election proved.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

I wish this was true!

Sorry Doug Ford is for real, his shut down and mask wearing will be going on for a while.

Lets here how you will never vote for Doug again :lol:  Instead you would lineup to vote for him again and again.

This isn't on Trudeau which is too bad cause the hate would be massive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well one person stole money from members for personal gain and the other didn't, really there isn't a comparison....  I really have no problem with Scheer taking trips with his family

 

Scheer needs to go away I can't understand having him around anymore, he has been horrible at the job as the election proved.

 

Seems like you are generating your own fake news in your undying need to make Trudeau (should be Liedeau) look good (an impossible task). In the Global News story below, Scheer submitted the costs to the Conservative Party and they approved the expenses. He didn't steal anything. May not have been a proper expense but the Conservative Party should have turned it down.

 

 

OTTAWA — Andrew Scheer billed the Conservative party for his kids’ private Catholic school, private security, an extra housekeeper, his minivan and clothes for his family, a party review of the outgoing leader’s spending has concluded.

The audit found his expenses — including $18,000 per year in private school tuition fees — were properly recorded by the Conservative party but not shared in an itemized way with the powerful group overseeing the party’s finances, known as the Conservative Fund.

Party spokesman Cory Hann confirmed the audit was complete and had been reviewed by the party’s national council.

“The party’s audit found no red flags in the party’s accounting system and noted that all the expenses that were paid out were documented fully,” Hann said in an email Thursday.

He also said the Conservative Fund considers the matter closed.

The audit had been ordered last fall.

Questions about how Scheer had been using party money began to surface at the same time as senior Conservatives were publicly calling for him to resign. They cited his failure to knock the Liberals out of power in the 2019 campaign and his perceived inability to do so in the next campaign.

 

Just as Scheer was announcing he’d step aside as soon as his replacement was chosen, it became public that party money had been used to pay for his children’s private school tuition.

While the party immediately said the move was above board, in the background a battle was raging between Scheer and the fund. Former Conservative prime minister Stephen Harper was on the board at the time.

The party allocates a budget to the leader meant to cover political expenses that wouldn’t be paid by the House of Commons but are part of the job, and also to potentially defray some of the leader’s general expenses.

But the specifics of Scheer’s expenses were not known by the fund and once details of the tuition payments were leaked, Harper and others were furious.

Harper’s own children went to public school. There are also publicly funded Catholic schools in Ottawa.

The ensuing fracas saw the fund push the party’s executive director — who had authorized the spending — out of his job and demand a line-by-line review.

 

As leader of the Opposition, Scheer made about $264,000 a year. That was before the automatic salary increase that took effect Wednesday, but he is promising to donate the difference to charity. He also receives a $2,000 car allowance.

He and his family live rent-free in the official Opposition leader’s residence, Stornoway, although they continue to maintain a home in Regina.

The money for schooling covered the difference between the cost of a private Catholic school in Regina and in Ottawa, amounting to $18,000 in total a year for Scheer’s four school-age kids.

Hann confirmed the Scheers expensed clothing, a housekeeper and money for school to the party. Other details, including the minivan, security and the amount spent on tuition came from a senior Conservative source familiar with the audit who was granted anonymity by The Canadian Press because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly.

Hann said the clothing the Scheer family expensed was used for campaign appearances and other party events.

 

The minivan made appearances in some of the party’s advertising and was often cited by Scheer as proof of his “average Canadian” background compared to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. It was used mainly to get the family around Ottawa.

A spokesperson for Scheer said he had nothing to add to the disclosure of the details of the audit.

Scheer has refused to discuss it in the past, saying only that it was an internal party matter and details would be made public in due course.

The review took place as part of the party’s overall accounting of its 2019 election campaign spending. Part of that was determining why Scheer’s office expenses came in at $500,000 over their normal budget.

The review concluded that his office had taken on pre-election expenses that should have been run through the party itself.

The leadership contest to replace Scheer was to conclude June 27, but is now on hold in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Though the spending controversy had largely faded from public view, it still simmered in the background for Conservatives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry Doug Ford is for real, his shut down and mask wearing will be going on for a while.

Lets here how you will never vote for Doug again :lol:  Instead you would lineup to vote for him again and again.

This isn't on Trudeau which is too bad cause the hate would be massive.

Yes, Doug Ford has turned into a little liberal bitch.  I will have to wait and see who I am going to vote for next time around.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we missed a bullet on that one eh trail, 

I wonder if the government will get its 30m back or has it already been distributed for administration fees 

Edited by toslow
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toslow said:

I guess we missed a bullet on that one eh trail, 

I wonder if the government will get its 30m back or has it already been distributed for administration fees 

of course not

I wonder what is going to replace this void :dunno: considering almost every Province has hired them to help wiht metal health.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course not

I wonder what is going to replace this void :dunno: considering almost every Province has hired them to help wiht metal health.

 

 

Let's discuss Sheers gaming his privilege again shall we.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course not

I wonder what is going to replace this void :dunno: considering almost every Province has hired them to help wiht metal health.

 

 

Not only did they help mental health 

they also helped themselves to millions of dollars that didn’t belong to them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course not

I wonder what is going to replace this void :dunno: considering almost every Province has hired them to help wiht metal health.

 

 

plenty of other organizations that can do what they did. No provinces sole sourced anything to them dumbfuck, it was only Trudeau that did that. Now we find out they were on the brink of financial collapse when they were handed a contract uncontested. Yeah, nothing to see there. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill Morneau violated a part of the Canada Elections Act last summer when he promoted prospective Liberal candidates during the lead-up to the federal election while acting in his capacity as minister, says the commissioner of Canada elections.

 

Morneau, who announced his resignation as finance minister and MP for Toronto Centre last month, must pay a $300 fine. His riding association has now paid back the costs of the two events — about $1,661.

Morneau must also post a copy of the commissioner's findings on his personal website or social media channels.

The commissioner says there is no indication Morneau meant to use public resources for partisan purposes or that he was involved in planning the tours.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/morneau-elections-commissioner-1.5718605

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, Poncho said:

I have to laugh at how Trudeau has stalled this country into bankruptcy and being dependent on his NDP Libtard Green Party.  As the world progresses we stop.  He wants airlines done and world travel stalled. As the US and the rest survive we continue to believe the gaslighters. The world keeps going.  We just watch.  Sad. 

E0FAFA29-B962-4AC6-8B82-EB967C7832C5.png

I figured Trail wouldn’t touch this one.....anyway back to Trail and his Barrie Walmart crowd.  Can anyone see what I predicted years ago.....we are witnessing the downfall of western society.....anyone????  Trudeau cancer continues 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 8:41 PM, Poncho said:

I figured Trail wouldn’t touch this one.....anyway back to Trail and his Barrie Walmart crowd.  Can anyone see what I predicted years ago.....we are witnessing the downfall of western society.....anyone????  Trudeau cancer continues 

You know the USA is banned from the world and Canada is not :dunno:  

 

nothing to see hear just rambling 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 2:23 PM, MuskokaGator said:

Seems like you are generating your own fake news in your undying need to make Trudeau (should be Liedeau) look good (an impossible task). In the Global News story below, Scheer submitted the costs to the Conservative Party and they approved the expenses. He didn't steal anything. May not have been a proper expense but the Conservative Party should have turned it down.

 

 

OTTAWA — Andrew Scheer billed the Conservative party for his kids’ private Catholic school, private security, an extra housekeeper, his minivan and clothes for his family, a party review of the outgoing leader’s spending has concluded.

The audit found his expenses — including $18,000 per year in private school tuition fees — were properly recorded by the Conservative party but not shared in an itemized way with the powerful group overseeing the party’s finances, known as the Conservative Fund.

Party spokesman Cory Hann confirmed the audit was complete and had been reviewed by the party’s national council.

“The party’s audit found no red flags in the party’s accounting system and noted that all the expenses that were paid out were documented fully,” Hann said in an email Thursday.

He also said the Conservative Fund considers the matter closed.

The audit had been ordered last fall.

Questions about how Scheer had been using party money began to surface at the same time as senior Conservatives were publicly calling for him to resign. They cited his failure to knock the Liberals out of power in the 2019 campaign and his perceived inability to do so in the next campaign.

 

Just as Scheer was announcing he’d step aside as soon as his replacement was chosen, it became public that party money had been used to pay for his children’s private school tuition.

While the party immediately said the move was above board, in the background a battle was raging between Scheer and the fund. Former Conservative prime minister Stephen Harper was on the board at the time.

The party allocates a budget to the leader meant to cover political expenses that wouldn’t be paid by the House of Commons but are part of the job, and also to potentially defray some of the leader’s general expenses.

But the specifics of Scheer’s expenses were not known by the fund and once details of the tuition payments were leaked, Harper and others were furious.

Harper’s own children went to public school. There are also publicly funded Catholic schools in Ottawa.

The ensuing fracas saw the fund push the party’s executive director — who had authorized the spending — out of his job and demand a line-by-line review.

 

As leader of the Opposition, Scheer made about $264,000 a year. That was before the automatic salary increase that took effect Wednesday, but he is promising to donate the difference to charity. He also receives a $2,000 car allowance.

He and his family live rent-free in the official Opposition leader’s residence, Stornoway, although they continue to maintain a home in Regina.

The money for schooling covered the difference between the cost of a private Catholic school in Regina and in Ottawa, amounting to $18,000 in total a year for Scheer’s four school-age kids.

Hann confirmed the Scheers expensed clothing, a housekeeper and money for school to the party. Other details, including the minivan, security and the amount spent on tuition came from a senior Conservative source familiar with the audit who was granted anonymity by The Canadian Press because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly.

Hann said the clothing the Scheer family expensed was used for campaign appearances and other party events.

 

The minivan made appearances in some of the party’s advertising and was often cited by Scheer as proof of his “average Canadian” background compared to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. It was used mainly to get the family around Ottawa.

A spokesperson for Scheer said he had nothing to add to the disclosure of the details of the audit.

Scheer has refused to discuss it in the past, saying only that it was an internal party matter and details would be made public in due course.

The review took place as part of the party’s overall accounting of its 2019 election campaign spending. Part of that was determining why Scheer’s office expenses came in at $500,000 over their normal budget.

The review concluded that his office had taken on pre-election expenses that should have been run through the party itself.

The leadership contest to replace Scheer was to conclude June 27, but is now on hold in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Though the spending controversy had largely faded from public view, it still simmered in the background for Conservatives.

Sweet so you are okay paying for their education with your donations 

 

Just an average guy making near 200k a year from 24 years old :lol: but needs to take funds for his kids education from members making 40k a year 

 

okay

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sweet so you are okay paying for their education with your donations 

 

Just an average guy making near 200k a year from 24 years old :lol: but needs to take funds for his kids education from members making 40k a year 

 

okay

He doesn't make enough to send his kids to private school.

1FailMath.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He doesn't make enough to send his kids to private school.

1FailMath.

Then he shouldn't pretend to be able to afford it 

 

I still think its a bad idea to have him around in the Party, he isn't very good at leadership as we have found out

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Then he shouldn't pretend to be able to afford it 

 

I still think its a bad idea to have him around in the Party, he isn't very good at leadership as we have found out

People negotiate job perks when expected to uproot family.

Second carbon tax coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...