Jump to content

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was Oct 31 and has been extended due to shut downs

The grant will be worth between $1,000 and $5,000, depending on the number of hours completed. For every 100 hours worked, a student is eligible for $1,000, which means someone must volunteer 500 hours to receive the full grant.

The program opens today and runs until Oct. 31, 2020. Only students and recent graduates 30 years old and younger can enrol.

 

 

WGAF we are talking about the WE Contract and when it was granted it closed on Oct 31st, so your claim of them being 1 year contracts is simply a bullshit number you created out of a cloud of weed smoke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1trailmaker

    5335

  • ArcticCrusher

    3184

  • revrnd

    1181

  • 02sled

    1141

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total be

Tapped her ass? Give it a rest Fail.  It was a lot more then just bumping into someone at a party.    If it was anyone else in the Liberal party Justin would have canned them like he did to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

WGAF we are talking about the WE Contract and when it was granted it closed on Oct 31st, so your claim of them being 1 year contracts is simply a bullshit number you created out of a cloud of weed smoke. 

you can get hours  until Novermber, maybe december now 

so you just don't close on the last day dumb dumb 

 

The contracts were not for 2 months - so lets move on

 

I personally don't really like the entire program

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you can get hours  until Novermber, maybe december now 

so you just don't close on the last day dumb dumb 

 

The contracts were not for 2 months - so lets move on

 

I personally don't really like the entire program

Strong in you is the one way urge, Obe-Oneway.

 

Are you too much a Lieberal boot licker to realize there is a difference between the student "volunteers" receiving the funding and the contract workers paid to find them and submit the paper work. Thank god you're not involved in any of these programs or the deficit would be even worse than it is. Why on earth would they have staff for a year when the program runs for only a few months? Even though some funding may stretch beyond the summer, they won't be signing up volunteers after the summer. Do you expect to have these contract workers remain around for a year doing nothing but playing around on the internet (Yes, I guess YOU would expect that).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

Strong in you is the one way urge, Obe-Oneway.

 

Are you too much a Lieberal boot licker to realize there is a difference between the student "volunteers" receiving the funding and the contract workers paid to find them and submit the paper work. Thank god you're not involved in any of these programs or the deficit would be even worse than it is. Why on earth would they have staff for a year when the program runs for only a few months? Even though some funding may stretch beyond the summer, they won't be signing up volunteers after the summer. Do you expect to have these contract workers remain around for a year doing nothing but playing around on the internet (Yes, I guess YOU would expect that).

you tell me :dunno: 

 

as information comes out I will read it while you just make shit up :lol: 

so far we have come from Trudeau gave the charity 900 billion to where we are today :lol: 

can't wait for more info

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you tell me :dunno: 

 

as information comes out I will read it while you just make shit up :lol: 

so far we have come from Trudeau gave the charity 900 billion to where we are today :lol: 

can't wait for more info

 

 

Aah, spoken like a good brain dead liberal sheep that is incapable of thinking for himself. I bet that info you seek will come from the T.O. Star, won't it cement head. :news:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The contracts were not for 2 months - so lets move on

or a year like you claimed. Thanks for admitting you were WRONG, again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Kemper. :lol: 

I know his dad. He doesn't speak of any of the kids. Ever 

:lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

THE ONEWAY IN YOU IS HUGE

 

Was that long ago you and everyone here were defending patronage appointments  in Ontario - truly amazing how the ONEWAY mind works.....  

What you have posted about Trudeau isn't even close to what has gone on in Ontario, not even close.

 

I still enjoy the ONEWAYness of this site

 

Why anyone tries to help anyone these days is beyond me, Conservatives make the right choice and never help any charity or cause. 

something to ponder

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember being afraid of this? calling for removal of it?  Those Harper years seems  a distance era :lmao: 

2222536-3x2-940x627.jpg

 

I knew it was a conspiracy now it is law for the next period of time when in public 

 

you can't make this shit upp

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

This will irk poor Trudeau. His beloved Province, Quebec, is turning on him. :lol:

Blanchet gets it. Says apologies mean nothing, are worthless anymore when all you do is apologize. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/127873

 

Gave a thrashing out today

I like the way Blanchet handles himself, good speaker although his politics are offside 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are allowed to visit anyone you wish (except in old age homes) :dunno:  

The entire country is open (or almost) 

Post Millennial strikes again :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites

TSX once again hits the record or 16 000 and during a pandemic - good job Canada 

 

Strange how it works

2008 market crash to below 8 000 - people were working up to that point then laid off

2020 market dipped a bit to 15 000 while near every person in Canada (world) was not working and being paid to stay at home.

 

Recovery 

2012 markets reach 12 000 4 years later.

2020 markets rise in just one month and once again approaching record numbers

 

how was this possible?  (nothing to do with any government) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...