Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

This is why the pOsT mElLiNnIaL is worthless

Lie #1 - WE did not get 900 million, that is money for kids.

FACT 1 - They would have received 20 million to administer the funds

Lie #2 - This money  went to pay Mom and Brother

FACT #2 - None of this money could have paid either Trudeau's mom or Brother - It hasn't happened yet 

Pretty Sad and even more sad that some here believe this stuff

107953277_1150259975347935_6602097442436

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

when his mom and brother started speaking for WE was in 2011

28 time for his mom

Sorry Failtard.

The news I saw said between 2016 and 2020 Trudeau’s mother was paid $250,000 and brother was paid $32,000.  

Just wait for the Ethics commissioner to once again to file their report.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

when his mom and brother started speaking for WE was in 2011

28 time for his mom

the news said the wife spoke in 2012, 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty Sad and even more sad that some here believe this stuff

What's really sad, but is typical behavior from you, is that you only believe left leaning funded media sources like the T.O Star, CTV news, CBC and likely a few others. You honestly think they are telling you the truth and the whole unbiased story. How many times do you have to be told this cement head before it finally sinks in? :dunno:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-paid-big-to-appear-at-we-day-events

https://www.britainnews.net/news/265723043/trudeaus-mother-brother-paid-to-speak-at-charity-events-media

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/pms-mother-margaret-brother-alexandre-174418459.html

• Confused 1

Margaret appeared at 28 events between 2016 and 2020. She most recently appeared at a WE Day event in London, England alongside the PM’s wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau on March 4, 2020. That was the event where Sophie is said to have contracted COVID-19.

I'll post this cause i know fail don't read anything that's not liberal the nice. proves also the lib media is bullshiting about the wife as well

Edited by toslow

5 minutes ago, irv said:

What's really sad, but is typical behavior from you, is that you only believe left leaning funded media sources like the T.O Star, CTV news, CBC and likely a few others. You honestly think they are telling you the truth and the whole unbiased story. How many times do you have to be told this cement head before it finally sinks in? :dunno:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-paid-big-to-appear-at-we-day-events

https://www.britainnews.net/news/265723043/trudeaus-mother-brother-paid-to-speak-at-charity-events-media

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/pms-mother-margaret-brother-alexandre-174418459.html

IRV drop the REBEL 

On Friday, WE Charity stepped back from its $19.5 million sole-source contract to administer the grant program for the federal government. The precise terms of the contract remain undisclosed.

Following the WE organization's resignation — first characterized as a "mutually agreed upon decision" by Minister Bardish Chagger and then described by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "a decision taken by WE ... that we support" — Trudeau encouraged students to continue to participate in the $912 million volunteer grant program as federal bureaucrats assume operational responsibility.

the 912 million is still here for the kids that apply - NOTHING WAS GIVEN TO 'WE'

how gullible can people be

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Margaret appeared at 28 events between 2016 and 2020. She most recently appeared at a WE Day event in London, England alongside the PM’s wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau on March 4, 2020. That was the event where Sophie is said to have contracted COVID-19.

I'll post this cause i know fail don't read anything that's not liberal the nice

I actually posted that but mixed the date up :dunno:  with sophie 

Even said 28 times Brother was 16 I believe 

still what has this got to do with money for kids.   It clearly isn't going to pay anyone of the Trudeau's - that is just ridiculous

Like I said no PM family should help any charity ever - avoid the stupids 

Posts an article from the CBC and thinks it's factual and non bias. :lol:

Holy fuck, Trail, open your fuckin eyes! You're being lied to, manipulated and brainwashed and you can't even see it. :sad:

Just now, irv said:

Posts an article from the CBC and thinks it's factual and non bias. :lol:

Holy fuck, Trail, open your fuckin eyes! You're being lied to, manipulated and brainwashed and you can't even see it. :sad:

It is the contract on file in public view 

what do you think they were to administer if not the 912 million to applicants :dunno: 

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity events.

Margaret Trudeau received $250,000 in honoraria; Alexandre Trudeau was paid about $32,000

WE Charity said last week it was pulling out of administering CSSG, citing the ongoing controversy surrounding it and the government's decision to give the sole-source contract to WE. Prime Minister Trudeau said the federal government would take over the program.

News of the payments to two members of Trudeau's family seems to contradict WE Charity's earlier claim that it had "never paid an honorarium" to Margaret Trudeau.

The federal ethics commissioner is investigating the WE contract to administer the volunteer grant, after Conservative and NDP MPs contacted the office raising concerns about the relationship between the charity and the prime minister's family.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-justin-trudeau-we-charity-1.5643586?fbclid=IwAR0-jng1LcaE58lmpCJ4EZYiQREuperVXXnCj9bvPvkPv5CMsLdbozpDbI4

way to go IRV keep posting what we already clearly know, you should read your posts past the headlines

topic should be about the program itself - 900 billion

the program may value student time as worth even less than $10, because the grant is calculated using 100-hour thresholds. A student who volunteers for 179 hours, for example, is still only eligible for a taxable $1,000 grant because hours are rounded down. Students need to reach the full 200 hours to get $2,000, and so on, up to the $5,000 maximum for 500 hours.

I would say WE charity is trying to get out of the controversy now not because of Justin Trudeau ties and conflict but because they do not want their charitable company and ways investigated and the real scams unveiled.

The Kielburgerer brothers own the ME to WE company which is a for profit company that sells stuff online.  It is closely associated with “but” separate from WE charity.

Me to We is linked through dealings.  I would guess the WE charity funnels donations to ME to WE for the brothers and possibly others?.

So Justin gives WE a big contract which WE gets $18 or 20 million to administer.  Then ME to WE would likely be on the list of getting management or volunteer fees.  With Justin overseeing the process who would be allowed to see what students get money of how much they actually receive.  And all going to ME to WE in the end.  

How else do the 2 brothers who run a charitable foundation amass a multi million dollar (like $50 million) real estate portfolio in just a few years?   

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I would say WE charity is trying to get out of the controversy now not because of Justin Trudeau ties and conflict but because they do not want their charitable company and ways investigated and the real scams unveiled.

The Kielburgerer brothers own the ME to WE company which is a for profit company that sells stuff online.  It is closely associated with “but” separate from WE charity.

Me to We is linked through dealings.  I would guess the WE charity funnels donations to ME to WE for the brothers and possibly others?.

So Justin gives WE a big contract which WE gets $18 or 20 million to administer.  Then ME to WE would likely be on the list of getting management or volunteer fees.  With Justin overseeing the process who would be allowed to see what students get money of how much they actually receive.  And all going to ME to WE in the end.  

How else do the 2 brothers who run a charitable foundation amass a multi million dollar (like $50 million) real estate portfolio in just a few years?   

A forensic audit of WE and the Trudeau Foundation is necessary.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV drop the REBEL 

On Friday, WE Charity stepped back from its $19.5 million sole-source contract to administer the grant program for the federal government. The precise terms of the contract remain undisclosed.

Following the WE organization's resignation — first characterized as a "mutually agreed upon decision" by Minister Bardish Chagger and then described by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "a decision taken by WE ... that we support" — Trudeau encouraged students to continue to participate in the $912 million volunteer grant program as federal bureaucrats assume operational responsibility.

the 912 million is still here for the kids that apply - NOTHING WAS GIVEN TO 'WE'

how gullible can people be

hey Mush Mouth.

Simple question. One I already know you will dance around, are too dumb to answer, and will deflect to Doug Ford or Scheer on, but I will ask anyways - 

Why was the contract award to WE sole source? 

Edited by frenchy