Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

38 minutes ago, frenchy said:

hey Mush Mouth.

Simple question. One I already know you will dance around, are too dumb to answer, and will deflect to Doug Ford or Scheer on, but I will ask anyways - 

Why was the contract award to WE sole source? 

some committee said they could do the job :dunno: again I am not sure why over paid hated lazy federal employees couldn't do it.... 

You are a government leech maybe you should have got the job :lol:  

can't make this up

so do you still think WE was given 900 million? :lol:  

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

I would say WE charity is trying to get out of the controversy now not because of Justin Trudeau ties and conflict but because they do not want their charitable company and ways investigated and the real scams unveiled.

The Kielburgerer brothers own the ME to WE company which is a for profit company that sells stuff online.  It is closely associated with “but” separate from WE charity.

Me to We is linked through dealings.  I would guess the WE charity funnels donations to ME to WE for the brothers and possibly others?.

So Justin gives WE a big contract which WE gets $18 or 20 million to administer.  Then ME to WE would likely be on the list of getting management or volunteer fees.  With Justin overseeing the process who would be allowed to see what students get money of how much they actually receive.  And all going to ME to WE in the end.  

How else do the 2 brothers who run a charitable foundation amass a multi million dollar (like $50 million) real estate portfolio in just a few years?   

can you message IRV and others and explain this too them, surprised you know now but that is a good step forward

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you message IRV and others and explain this too them, surprised you know now but that is a good step forward

You are so ignorant, blind and stupid you can't even see what is right in front of your face. Smoke another one, Trail. Your brain is so far gone now it wouldn't make a difference if your quit or sought help or had a lobotomy.  

stunning.jpg

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

some committee said they could do the job :dunno: again I am not sure why over paid hated lazy federal employees couldn't do it.... 

You are a government leech maybe you should have got the job :lol:  

can't make this up

so do you still think WE was given 900 million? :lol:  

so no answer as to why an organization with direct ties to the PM continually gets sole source contracts?

There is only one answer - criminality and corruption. 

953 000 jobs created in June smashing all records and 200 000 more than expected 

WOW SAYS IRV AND POSTS AN ARTICLE ON IT :lol: 

almost 1 million jobs added in 31 days great job Trudeau 

:lol:

IRV have you got the latest unemployed numbers?  can you post them

Statistics Canada reported Friday that the economy added 953,000 jobs during June, on top of the 290,000 it gained the previous month. But despite that two-month stretch, there are still 1.8 million fewer jobs in Canada today than there were in February.

The jobless rate fell to 12.3 per cent in June, down from the record high of 13.7 it hit in May.

The job gains were better than the 700,000 jobs that economists polled by Bloomberg were forecasting.

More than half of the new jobs came from Ontario and Quebec, which added 378,000 and 248,000 jobs, respectively. But every province added at least a small number of jobs.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-june-1.5644672

hey IRV why is it important to say where the jobs came from and which Province?  I give you 1 guess 

But lets carry on talking about TRUDEAU's massive job gains :lol:   

You worked hard and give everything to help unless you are in politics or any of your family member is, then you must stop helping period.

Making money for you hard work is not something supported 

can't wait for the Post Millennial hate piece on these two

Clare Morneau is a speaker and advocate on refugee issues. In 2016, while still in high school, she published a book called Kakuma Girls: Sharing Stories of Hardship & Hope From Kakuma Refugee Camp.

“Clare has spoken at WE events, as well as many other public events, in the context of the release of her book on young refugee girls. She has never been compensated for that work. 100% of the book proceeds went to a scholarship for Kakuma refugees to the University of Toronto,” the minister’s office said in a statement Friday.

Go to school work hard and get bashed for it

Acan, Morneau’s adopted daughter, is a contract employee of WE, a spokesperson for the minister’s office confirmed. She has worked in the travel department in an administrative role since last year following an internship tied to her education in community development.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  all these Conservative saying Trudeau award 900 billion to WE :lol: 

Poor Fail.  Too stupid to follow the bouncing ball.  

$900m plus contract awarded to WE  

WE to earn $20-30m for administering contract.

They would be responsible for control of $900million until it’s distributed.   

Do the math.  How much interest daily is paid on $900m

What controls are in place to stop fraudulent claims?   By students and by plan administrators?   Zero 

Now Finance Minister Morneau is linked too?  What a way to get plumb contracts.  Give money to high ranking officials!    Wait wasn’t that SNC Lavalin issue?

Trudeau needs to resign  and if Finance Minister has family ties to WE he should resign also.  If you don’t smell the rotten then you are a hell of a lot dumber than everyone thought!

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Poor Fail.  Too stupid to follow the bouncing ball.  

$900m plus contract awarded to WE  

WE to earn $20-30m for administering contract.

They would be responsible for control of $900million until it’s distributed.   

Do the math.  How much interest daily is paid on $900m

What controls are in place to stop fraudulent claims?   By students and by plan administrators?   Zero 

Now Finance Minister Morneau is linked too?  What a way to get plumb contracts.  Give money to high ranking officials!    Wait wasn’t that SNC Lavalin issue?

Trudeau needs to resign  and if Finance Minister has family ties to WE he should resign also.  If you don’t smell the rotten then you are a hell of a lot dumber than everyone thought!

lol sorry they don't write a cheque and hand it over, don't be dumb.  

Too funny :lol: 

They (WE or who ever) administer the applicants and then point to the applicants that qualified for the program - the GOVERNMENT THEN ISSUES PAYMENT 

YOU DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM 'WE'   

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol sorry they don't write a cheque and hand it over, don't be dumb.  

Too funny :lol: 

They (WE or who ever) administer the applicants and then point to the applicants that qualified for the program - the GOVERNMENT THEN ISSUES PAYMENT 

YOU DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM 'WE'   

Fail, this is much worse than adscam.  Fyi.

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is just to distract from Trudeau's record setting jobs created 935 000 in 31 days...

How come fake news isn't talking about this :dunno: 

IRV said he lost those jobs so this means he gained them, according to IRV 

12% unemployment fail.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is just to distract from Trudeau's record setting jobs created 935 000 in 31 days...

How come fake news isn't talking about this :dunno: 

IRV said he lost those jobs so this means he gained them, according to IRV 

When I say you're stupid, do you take it as a challenge to outdo yourself? :dunno:

Also, do you not find it just a little too convenient, since these numbers and news are from a month ago, that MSM up here is now talking exuberantly about it, just like you, while lots of Trudeau talk about his WE scandal is now upon us? Nah, of course you don't, you still think The Toronto Star and CTV news are as unbiased and truthful as they come and this story about employment is no deflection at all.  

"Whether or not you believe that Canada created about 290,000 jobs last month depends, critically, upon what fraction of those who worked no hours in May but said they were employed will ultimately return to their jobs," Holt said.

Right now, the millions of people on Canada's federal government wage subsidy program are not considered to be unemployed, despite not actively working, "and hence not as a lost job," Holt noted. "Some will indeed return to full or part hours, and we all hope this to be the case for all, [but] some won't regain the full hours they had before ... and some will not return at all."

If those people don't return to active work, May's job surge could vanish as swiftly as it appeared. 

"I'm pretty comfortable with assuming that a sizeable fraction of such workers may well not return, such that taking at face value that Canada created 290,000 jobs makes me uncomfortable," he said.

Not all good news

Even if one takes the optimistic view, the report had a few negative numbers beneath the headline.

Porter noted that at 13.7 per cent, Canada's jobless rate is at its highest point since the Second World War. And "that leaves Canada with the dubious distinction of having the highest unemployment rate among all major economies," he said.

But despite that two-month stretch, there are still 1.8 million fewer jobs in Canada today than there were in February.

The headline (and market moving number) showed the number of jobs created in Canada. Employment increased by 290,000 jobs in May, compared to the month before. This is a recovery of about 10.6% of job losses pre-pandemic. Diving a little further into these numbers, we see this is mostly a Quebec story.

Quebec accounted for the vast majority of all jobs created in the monthly period. The LFS estimates 231,000 of the job increases in May were in Quebec, about 80% of the total across Canada. Major returns were in construction (58,000), manufacturing (56,000), and wholesale and retail trade (54,000).  Even with this job increase, the total unemployment rate continued to climb as more people searched for work.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

When I say you're stupid, do you take it as a challenge to outdo yourself? :dunno:

Also, do you not find it just a little too convenient, since these numbers and news are from a month ago, that MSM up here is now talking exuberantly about it, just like you, while lots of Trudeau talk about his WE scandal is now upon us? Nah, of course you don't, you still think The Toronto Star and CTV news are as unbiased and truthful as they come and this story about employment is no deflection at all.  

"Whether or not you believe that Canada created about 290,000 jobs last month depends, critically, upon what fraction of those who worked no hours in May but said they were employed will ultimately return to their jobs," Holt said.

Right now, the millions of people on Canada's federal government wage subsidy program are not considered to be unemployed, despite not actively working, "and hence not as a lost job," Holt noted. "Some will indeed return to full or part hours, and we all hope this to be the case for all, [but] some won't regain the full hours they had before ... and some will not return at all."

If those people don't return to active work, May's job surge could vanish as swiftly as it appeared. 

"I'm pretty comfortable with assuming that a sizeable fraction of such workers may well not return, such that taking at face value that Canada created 290,000 jobs makes me uncomfortable," he said.

Not all good news

Even if one takes the optimistic view, the report had a few negative numbers beneath the headline.

Porter noted that at 13.7 per cent, Canada's jobless rate is at its highest point since the Second World War. And "that leaves Canada with the dubious distinction of having the highest unemployment rate among all major economies," he said.

But despite that two-month stretch, there are still 1.8 million fewer jobs in Canada today than there were in February.

The headline (and market moving number) showed the number of jobs created in Canada. Employment increased by 290,000 jobs in May, compared to the month before. This is a recovery of about 10.6% of job losses pre-pandemic. Diving a little further into these numbers, we see this is mostly a Quebec story.

Quebec accounted for the vast majority of all jobs created in the monthly period. The LFS estimates 231,000 of the job increases in May were in Quebec, about 80% of the total across Canada. Major returns were in construction (58,000), manufacturing (56,000), and wholesale and retail trade (54,000).  Even with this job increase, the total unemployment rate continued to climb as more people searched for work.

classic :lmao: