Jump to content

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job


Recommended Posts

On 1/17/2020 at 3:45 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Can someone explain the difference between Immigration and Refugee :dunno:  seems the ONEWAY haters have't a clue they are two different things :lol: 

 

 

Yes in Canada a refugee shows up in designer clothes and an iPhone, plus designer shoes looking for a free home and pay cheque that we provide for free and we accept. Generally a legit immigrant has a resume and education looking for a job. Most are refused.  We only take the refugee because stupid Tards like you feel better doing so

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1trailmaker

    5335

  • ArcticCrusher

    3184

  • revrnd

    1181

  • 02sled

    1141

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total be

Tapped her ass? Give it a rest Fail.  It was a lot more then just bumping into someone at a party.    If it was anyone else in the Liberal party Justin would have canned them like he did to

Posted Images

HOW fucking stupid Politics and Social Media has become combined

 

Today's hate for Trudeau is about him posting a pic of himself buying boxes of Donuts from a small local Donut shop - his support for local businesses is being seen as wasting tax dollars.

No person knows who paid and even if the government picked up the tab what would be the issue? 

 

This is only going to get worse year by year - The result will be having to elect unqualified people since most people would not subject themselves or family to the Social Media.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HOW fucking stupid Politics and Social Media has become combined

 

Today's hate for Trudeau is about him posting a pic of himself buying boxes of Donuts from a small local Donut shop - his support for local businesses is being seen as wasting tax dollars.

No person knows who paid and even if the government picked up the tab what would be the issue? 

 

This is only going to get worse year by year - The result will be having to elect unqualified people since most people would not subject themselves or family to the Social Media.

 

 

 

Cause its nothing but a stupid photo op.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am poor how many times can I say this :dunno:  

How come you don't spew RECORD MARKET like you do with TRUMP :dunno:   ONEWAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

People would bode well to follow me.:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause its nothing but a stupid photo op.

so we are to hate every photo now from all politicians :dunno:   I am thinking you will not agree

 

Like I SAID this i why CPC is having troubles finding a real leader, its people like yourself not that it matters your vote is already cast for life.

I am going to assume when Trudeau leaves Freeland will take over.

Jagmeet?  who else?

 

Remember we cheered Harper's photo ops that gave away top secret agents identity :lol:  nothing compared to the Donut scandal  

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so we are to hate every photo now from all politicians :dunno:   I am thinking you will not agree

 

Like I SAID this i why CPC is having troubles finding a real leader, its people like yourself not that it matters your vote is already cast for life.

I am going to assume when Trudeau leaves Freeland will take over.

Jagmeet?  who else?

 

Remember we cheered Harper's photo ops that gave away top secret agents identity :lol:  nothing compared to the Donut scandal  

How about this.  If you are going to create a photo-op to try and look like an average middle class Joe, don't pay $47 for each dozen donuts.  Go to a place where average Joe's actually go.

DonutGate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about this.  If you are going to create a photo-op to try and look like an average middle class Joe, don't pay $47 for each dozen donuts.  Go to a place where average Joe's actually go.

DonutGate.

When has Trudeau ever spewed how he is the average guy :dunno:  sorry that is what usually the Conservatives spend their time on, and look foolish trying like Scheer and Forrd (although Ford comes off as one better than most, he is still a millionaire giving everything on a platter)  

 

keep up the ONEWAY hate, this time over a donut purchase 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When has Trudeau ever spewed how he is the average guy :dunno:  sorry that is what usually the Conservatives spend their time on, and look foolish trying like Scheer and Forrd (although Ford comes off as one better than most, he is still a millionaire giving everything on a platter)  

 

keep up the ONEWAY hate, this time over a donut purchase 

Selective memory, or does it just magically leave your mind, all the stupid things the dope does? :dunno:

 

Edited by irv
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

When has Trudeau ever spewed how he is the average guy :dunno:  sorry that is what usually the Conservatives spend their time on, and look foolish trying like Scheer and Forrd (although Ford comes off as one better than most, he is still a millionaire giving everything on a platter)  

 

keep up the ONEWAY hate, this time over a donut purchase 

It's your post.:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

HOW fucking stupid Politics and Social Media has become combined

 

Today's hate for Trudeau is about him posting a pic of himself buying boxes of Donuts from a small local Donut shop - his support for local businesses is being seen as wasting tax dollars.

No person knows who paid and even if the government picked up the tab what would be the issue? 

 

This is only going to get worse year by year - The result will be having to elect unqualified people since most people would not subject themselves or family to the Social Media.

 

 

 

as much as i would like to see trudope meet a descendant of lee harveys, i find the uproar over this to be stupid. i actually think it was a good thing to support a local ma and pa place rather than tim (foreign owned) fucking hortons and their near inedible processed crap. there trail, mark this on the calendar, lol

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, irv said:

Selective memory, or does it just magically leave your mind, all the stupid things the dope does? :dunno:

 

one of the funniest shows on TV, we weren't allowed to post 22 minutes under Harper here the ONEWAYs got angry yelling unfair liberal garbage 

 

my how things have(n't) changed :lol:  

 

show me the SCHEER type thing, " back when I was selling insurance for a small home town business "  although Scheer was lying and got called on it, his insistance he was just a joe from down the street (making 160k since he left his mom's basement) 

I don't see any of that IRV from Trudeau :dunno:  fact is Trudeau did have real jobs unlike Scheer who also stole money from his party to suit his high life style of Private Schools - my memory isn't selective, how about yours :lol:  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 7:07 PM, 1trailmaker said:

They don't pay for the Royals either :dunno:   what is the issue?

So climate activists Harry and Megan are moving into a 12000 sqft waterfront mansion.  Yah.

Oh and we are on the hook for their 10 million a year security detail.

 

Fuck them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So climate activists Harry and Megan are moving into a 12000 sqft waterfront mansion.  Yah.

Oh and we are on the hook for their 10 million a year security detail.

 

Fuck them.

I will say no and in time this will blow over 

We should not be paying millions

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

as much as i would like to see trudope meet a descendant of lee harveys, i find the uproar over this to be stupid. i actually think it was a good thing to support a local ma and pa place rather than tim (foreign owned) fucking hortons and their near inedible processed crap. there trail, mark this on the calendar, lol

 

animated-gif.gif

 

There are many closest agree'rs  you are not alone :lol: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is looking like Mackay is the guy nobody wants to step up..

I can already hear Trudeau "Stephen Harper years all over again"   anyway this is the CPC today electing just another average Joe :lol: 

Pete has his work cut out for him

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

So climate activists Harry and Megan are moving into a 12000 sqft waterfront mansion.  Yah.

Oh and we are on the hook for their 10 million a year security detail.

 

Fuck them.

I agree! Fk the pariahs and let the cocksuckers spend their money. Canada should stop handing over the $40-50 million a year that the fkrs get

Link to post
Share on other sites

Encana is bidding farewell to Canada and setting off for greener pastures in the United States. But when Encana relocates to the US they are only changing their name and staying with the energy business.

Since the late 1800's Encana has been a fixture in Canada's energy sector however over the past decade its share value has tumbled to just 10% of its peak value.

The move isn't because energy is not valuable. Under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal government, Canada is becoming a less attractive jurisdiction to do business in. Bill C-69 makes any future resource project nearly impossible to approve which means energy companies have a major barrier to expanding and finding investors.

By contrast, government regulations and attitudes toward energy sector business in the United States is highly favourable and Encana will have greater access to investors.

This move is another symbol of how Liberal policies are hurting Canada's resource sector and closing the door to business and jobs!

https://business.financialpost.com/…/farewell-encana-hello-…

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

Encana is bidding farewell to Canada and setting off for greener pastures in the United States. But when Encana relocates to the US they are only changing their name and staying with the energy business.

Since the late 1800's Encana has been a fixture in Canada's energy sector however over the past decade its share value has tumbled to just 10% of its peak value.

The move isn't because energy is not valuable. Under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal government, Canada is becoming a less attractive jurisdiction to do business in. Bill C-69 makes any future resource project nearly impossible to approve which means energy companies have a major barrier to expanding and finding investors.

By contrast, government regulations and attitudes toward energy sector business in the United States is highly favourable and Encana will have greater access to investors.

This move is another symbol of how Liberal policies are hurting Canada's resource sector and closing the door to business and jobs!

https://business.financialpost.com/…/farewell-encana-hello-…

lol NEW ONEWAY  

Encana shares have been in a downward spiral for more than a decade. In 2009, the company spun out its oilsands assets into Cenovus Energy Inc. in a bid to unlock shareholder value and focus on natural gas. That didn’t work so well, as a glut of North American gas production has weighed on prices ever since.

Chief Executive Officer Doug Suttles, who took the reins in 2013, shifted the company away from gas production and into shale oil, especially in Texas’s Permian Basin. Its market value has tumbled about $63 billion to $6.7 billion since its 2008 peak.

 

Do you ever think these businesses are changing and or failing because of bad decisions :dunno:  all this happened  under the Harper years, and here you are ignoring these facts.   You have no interest in finding out what happened to this company, you read a headline and post it

 

Tell me where your posts were during a decade of failures :dunno:  now heading to the USA where there are no regulations and billionaires thrive 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...