another STOCK MARKET ALL TIME HIGH something Donald Trump is very impressed by

no one thought 16k was possible now the question is will 18k happen

17,757.49 +105.90 (0.60%)

Feb. 6, 4:20 p.m. EST 

Pipelines 

more winning 

Just checking . . . . .

You're still poor right?

Canada added 34,500 jobs in January, more than twice the number markets were expecting, and the unemployment rate dipped to a near record low 5.5 per cent, Statistics Canada data indicated on Friday. Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast a gain of 15,000 positions and for the jobless rate to stay at 5.6 per cent.

Regionally, Quebec added 19,100 jobs in January, while Manitoba added 6,500 jobs. New Brunswick added 4,600. The number of jobs fell by 18,900 in Alberta.

Alberta (ONEWAY RIGHT PROVINCE) draggin its heels on jobs, the cupboard is empty after near 5 decades of ONEWAY rule.  Now begging Trudeau to fix their problems.  A vast contrast to cheering their  unemployment when Harper was their king

Funny how it works, FORD creates jobs in Ontario yet Trudeau losses them in Alberta ( and last Novermber Trudeau lost many jobs) 

all your ONEWAYness aside Canada is doing very well 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Nice, but I thought teachers were poor.:lol:

Douglas Moshurchak, a retired teacher from Saskatchewan, made cash payments of $14,250 in 2004 and $116,000 in 2005. He was issued receipts that allowed him to claim charitable gifts of $57,004 in 2004 and $928,052 the next year. In the ruling, Justice Frank Pizzitelli said that, even after the original cash donations were accounted for, Mr. Moshurchak received a net benefit of $4,527 in 2004 and the “huge amount” of $241,268 in 2005.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-federal-tax-court-rebuffs-appeal-in-one-of-the-biggest-tax-scams-in/

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  according to everyone here making 80k a year isn't much money :lol:   actually 150k a year isn't much and should be considered very average wages 

You should benefit from the Teachers work action - they are doing it for you :lol: 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  according to everyone here making 80k a year isn't much money :lol:   actually 150k a year isn't much and should be considered very average wages 

You should benefit from the Teachers work action - they are doing it for you :lol: 

They have no idea why they are doing it except for being pawns.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have no idea why they are doing it except for being pawns.

sure 

bottom line is Management gets the raise others fight for - no denying this happens...

Similar to a worker that doesn't believe in Unions, doesn't believe in strikes, goes to work as scab gets paid,  then reaps the rewards all other fought for and feel they are worth every cent.

Haters consider these types of people as very desirable, great people that work very hard :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure 

bottom line is Management gets the raise others fight for - no denying this happens...

Similar to a worker that doesn't believe in Unions, doesn't believe in strikes, goes to work as scab gets paid,  then reaps the rewards all other fought for and feel they are worth every cent.

Haters consider these types of people as very desirable, great people that work very hard :lol: 

Nice world you live in.  Sorry but 1970 isn't coming back.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice world you live in.  Sorry but 1970 isn't coming back.

yup Canada is a great place to live in 

good thing 70's are gone as taxes were really high back then - Businesses keep crying though

cit_table1e-3crop.png?resize=700,528&ssl

Personal taxes are really down for the top earners (can't find a chart today)

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup Canada is a great place to live in 

good thing 70's are gone as taxes were really high back then - Businesses keep crying though

cit_table1e-3crop.png?resize=700,528&ssl

Personal taxes are really down for the top earners (can't find a chart today)

The top personal rates were higher but very few reached that income.  So once again you Fail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The top personal rates were higher but very few reached that income.  So once again you Fail. 

wrong plenty of rich back then just like today = 

all rates are lower then  today AC, it is historic facts

mind you the Conservatives GST and PST taxes  does add up - Both are conservatives telling us how good it will be and how it really makes things cheaper.

PST hasn't gone up since 1988

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong plenty of rich back then just like today = 

all rates are lower then  today AC, it is historic facts

mind you the Conservatives GST and PST taxes  does add up - Both are conservatives telling us how good it will be and how it really makes things cheaper.

PST hasn't gone up since 1988

Answer this question.

If I sold my business in 1970 for 10 million, how much tax would have paid?  Assume the business is all gain.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The gain is 10 million, all capital gain, the month does not matter.

Jesus dude - do you need everything explained to you?

1970 you would pay nothing -  your kids would pay inheritance tax instead

1972 you would pay 5 million - today I believe 1.7 million 

What is your point? are you arguing taxes were less back then? 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Jesus dude - do you need everything explained to you?

1970 you would pay nothing -  your kids would pay inheritance tax instead

1972 you would pay 5 million - today I believe 1.7 million 

What is your point? are you arguing taxes were less back then? 

It was your point.

• Thanks 1

more winning

17,832.85 +55.74 (0.31%)

Feb. 12, 4:20 p.m. EST 

I see REBEL is starting up more hate using OMAR this time.  Pretty strange really he is old news.
The Harper trail is now somehow Trudeau's fault.
ISIS isn't the hate of the day anymore, lets move on to new hate REBEL :dunno:  

How come REBEL doesn't bring up the 11.5 million Harper gave away to so called Terrorist?  just seems like ONEWAY hate to me

This is getting old...Trail Crusher thread.......we get it. Crusher has a job and pays Fail, as I do.  Fail lives off the government and wants us to pay more.  Got it.  Justine’s father put us down this road, Justine will continue bankrupt the working class until the working class, middle above, is broke.. There is nothing left; gents like me and Crusher will be taxed to death to keep the new gen going, (eyes at Fail). Fail will say Crusher and I make too much money and should pay him more so he can have more for free....the system is less then one decade from bankruptcy....

4 hours ago, Poncho said:

This is getting old...Trail Crusher thread.......we get it. Crusher has a job and pays Fail, as I do.  Fail lives off the government and wants us to pay more.  Got it.  Justine’s father put us down this road, Justine will continue bankrupt the working class until the working class, middle above, is broke.. There is nothing left; gents like me and Crusher will be taxed to death to keep the new gen going, (eyes at Fail). Fail will say Crusher and I make too much money and should pay him more so he can have more for free....the system is less then one decade from bankruptcy....

what do I care what you make :lol:  funny

You realize I pay taxes too :dunno:  the same ones you do :dunno: 

Poncho do you not think the 332 billion Mulroney put on the debt as something of concern?  I mean its almost half of what we owe today :dunno:  or the 158 billion Harper spent?  now we are like 3/4 our entire debt.  But Trudeau's 90 billion, Jeans surplus, and Justines 80 billion is a huge concern

Just seems strange when talking about Bankrupting and massive debts 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what do I care what you make :lol:  funny

You realize I pay taxes too :dunno:  the same ones you do :dunno: 

Poncho do you not think the 332 billion Mulroney put on the debt as something of concern?  I mean its almost half of what we owe today :dunno:  or the 158 billion Harper spent?  now we are like 3/4 our entire debt.  But Trudeau's 90 billion, Jeans surplus, and Justines 80 billion is a huge concern

Just seems strange when talking about Bankrupting and massive debts 

you missed it again.....

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

In a nutshell.

• Like 1