Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So you can keep deflecting all you want but you admit that there are substantial taxes on gas that are imposed by government that they have total control over which was the point you originally denied when you said that government hasn't any impact on gas prices.

Keep showing how totally stupid you are and reaffirming it for everyone.

You said they added 30 cents in taxes over the past month - sorry you are wrong nothing has changed

I remember the day HST went on gas - I paid less that day then the day prior :lol:   

keep thinking Doug will save you on gas :lol:   vote DOUG FOR CHEAPER GAS 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Clearly your stupidity continues and your arrogant disregard for pervasive government waste of money shows through. But what would anyone expect from a waste of government money like you other than support for that waste.

Give it up Fail. You aren't an expert in electricity generation, economics or anything financial, engineering, the medical system or anything else even though you daily profess to no more on all of those subjects than the actual subject matter experts that actually are at the top of their respective fields.

Poking holes in your imaginary delusions and deflections is just too damned easy. Even when faced with facts you refuse to accept.

CEO of Hydro is paid by the stock holders for the most part, and our bill sees 2 cents for his wages - another FACT 

go ahead fire everyone, you will not be saving any money :lol:  

We agree he makes too much money but its not coming from you now is it :dunno:  

Donny Trump says INSIDERS getting rich :lol:  then comes the tax cut for his own business :lol:   too funny DOUG has you by the nuts 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You said they added 30 cents in taxes over the past month - sorry you are wrong nothing has changed

I remember the day HST went on gas - I paid less that day then the day prior :lol:   

keep thinking Doug will save you on gas :lol:   vote DOUG FOR CHEAPER GAS 

Complete :bullshit: Fail.... I never said the government added 30 cents over the past month. You really must be smoking big time today. The only reference to 30 cents was made by you when you said the cost had gone up about 30 cents over the last month or so.

Put you brain into gear IF YOU CAN and show me where I said that government added 30 cents in taxes. Try, try really hard. I know you can't. You really are totally incompetent.

You can't remember a few hours ago let alone when HST went on gas.

Just to clue your fogged out head into a touch of reality.... the change from PST and Federal 5% tax to become HST didn't result in a change at the time. They were already charging PST and the Federal tax separately on gas.

What an idiot.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CEO of Hydro is paid by the stock holders for the most part, and our bill sees 2 cents for his wages - another FACT 

Donny Trump says INSIDERS getting rich :lol:  then comes the tax cut for his own business :lol:   too funny DOUG has you by the nuts 

More stupidity... this is getting way too easy to point out your stupidity. The province controls what we pay for hydro, the province is responsible for the mess we are in today and hydro is a total f**k up. Cleaning house is a step in the right direction of getting fiscally responsible management in place that sees that getting maximum value for the $'s spent is a necessity.

In your own post you contradict yourself. You say we don't pay the salary but then say we see it on our bill. Which way is it Fail.

Hell lets pay every provincial manager $200K a year... it will only add a little bit to everyone's taxes. Damned you're stupid.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Complete :bullshit: Fail.... I never said the government added 30 cents over the past month. You really must be smoking big time today. The only reference to 30 cents was made by you when you said the cost had gone up about 30 cents over the last month or so.

Put you brain into gear IF YOU CAN and show me where I said that government added 30 cents in taxes. Try, try really hard. I know you can't. You really are totally incompetent.

You can't remember a few hours ago let alone when HST went on gas.

Just to clue your fogged out head into a touch of reality.... the change from PST and Federal 5% tax to become HST didn't result in a change at the time. They were already charging PST and the Federal tax separately on gas.

What an idiot.

you are wrong again 

Energy costs will be the biggie for most Ontario consumers, with an immediate jump in the cost of electricity, natural gas and home heating oil because of the HST.

Ontario motorists will be among the first to feel the pinch when they fill up at the pumps. Gasoline and diesel fuel, which had been exempt from the province's eight per cent sales tax, will be subjected to the 13 per cent HST.

On 4/27/2018 at 12:48 PM, Usedtoskidoo said:

$1.37 at the pump today! Anyone who voted Liberal should really punch themselves in the face.

On 4/27/2018 at 12:59 PM, 04nightfire said:

sad part is, there are people that will still vote for  them.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:54 PM, 1trailmaker said:

sad part is you thinking Governments control gas prices 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, steve6 said:

If you don't think taxes and policy play a part in any of it you're an idiot.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:20 PM, 02sled said:

that will be the urbanites that don't actually drive....

Sad part is you can't seem to grasp that a large portion of the cost at the pump is taxes which government has lots of control over. They actually tax the tax to compound it. Carbon tax definitely added to the cost. First phase of the carbon tax increased the cost $0.04 per litre Jan 1.

WELL 02SLED SEEMS YOU DID SAY ITS THE GOVERNMENT AND AGREED WITH THE OTHERS THAT ARE WRONG 

SO I ASK AGAIN TO POINT OUT THESE NEW TAXES THE LIBERALS MADE UP 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When did your union stop harping in the CEO's wages?

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Just another scenario where the experts didn't get your memo

Experts generally agree that expanding the pipeline would have some downward effect on regional gas prices.

Not only do you know much more than the financial experts who are seeing foreign investment in Canada significantly down, you now also know much more than the experts in the oil and gas industry.

We'll just add this to the growing list of disciplines that you are better qualified in than the actual experts in those fields.

Fail = Killer

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WELL 02SLED SEEMS YOU DID SAY ITS THE GOVERNMENT AND AGREED WITH THE OTHERS THAT ARE WRONG 

SO I ASK AGAIN TO POINT OUT THESE NEW TAXES THE LIBERALS MADE UP 

You make showing your a total idiot WAY TOO EASY, JUST WAY TOO EASY. According to you I said that government added 30 cents to the cost of gas over the last month or so. I challenged you to show me where I said that and this is what you come up with as my saying governmet added 30 cents to the cost. :clueless:

Sad part is you can't seem to grasp that a large portion of the cost at the pump is taxes which government has lots of control over. They actually tax the tax to compound it. Carbon tax definitely added to the cost. First phase of the carbon tax increased the cost $0.04 per litre Jan 1.

Your inability to read / comprehend / understand the English language is simply astounding. Hmmm. I said they added $0.04 with the carbon tax way back on Jan. 1. Check the calendar Fail. You do know what a calendar is I hope. It's one of those things with all the dates on it. Jan. 1 was a lot farther back than a month or so. How about 4 months ago.

You are STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL. Bottom line a large chunk of the at the pump price is tax, it has been there for a long time and definitely impacts the price we pay at the pump. Every time the gas price goes up the 13% HST on the cost of the gas itself means the government collects even more of our money. 

:ass:

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of those surveyed, 58% disapproved of Trudeau while 33% approved

Lies, all lies, fake news, Trudope is loved by one and all at home and around the globe. He's the modern King Midas... everything he touches is golden.

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would be one perspective I think its great even though the election is a ways off and I am sure he could hand out a bunch of money and win again :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

That would be one perspective I think its great even though the election is a ways off and I am sure he could hand out a bunch of money and win again :guzzle: 

Pull something out of his ass that will appeal to the dimbulbs of the country.

Free tuition regardless of your family's income or your academic prospects.

Or how about a free horse and buggy to everyone willing to give up their car for the environment.

And now finally a statement from the feds that actually makes sense and may be showing a bit of backbone... too bad it's one of the women that seems to have the balls Trudope still has stashed in Sophie's purse.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4172556/kinder-morgan-carbon-tax-catherine-mckenna/

Canada can’t relitigate projects every time a new government is elected: McKenna

But then we get into the carbon tax in the same interview. In particular Saskatchewan.

The province is asking the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal to rule on the constitutionality of the federal government’s carbon tax legislation. Ottawa has maintained it can force the provinces to come up with a plan to impose some kind of levy by the end of the year.

WTF?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/morneau-ducks-queries-on-carbon-tax-gender-costs-but-doc-says-feds-have-done-it-1.3909162

Finance Minister Bill Morneau isn't saying whether the federal government has analyzed how its carbon-pricing plan could affect women differently than men -- even though documents show it has.

Morneau faced the question from Conservative MP Michelle Rempel during his appearance before the Commons committee on the status of women, where he was pressed to prove his 2018 budget did more than pay lip service to gender equality.

The budget was billed as the first to undergo a full gender-based analysis, which involved examining how every single measure would impact men and women in different ways. 

But when Rempel asked Morneau repeatedly if a gender-based analysis had been completed for the carbon tax, he side-stepped the question.

Instead, he repeated his argument that carbon pricing would be a revenue-neutral measure that will help all Canadians by improving the both environment and the economy.

However, a recent order paper question found Environment and Climate Change Canada has indeed put carbon pricing to the gender test -- and found the impacts differ, depending on the system and how the revenue is used.

The order paper response, which is similar to an access-to-information request for MPs, said the gender analysis was undertaken in 2016 and later updated in 2017.

"The assessment found that the cost of carbon pricing to households, and how these costs are differentiated by gender, would vary by province and territory, given differences in electricity generation mix ... and fuel consumption, and would also depend on the design of each carbon pricing system," it said.

I wonder what happens when nothing is changed after 2022?

On 4/29/2018 at 1:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Two more less than glowing opinions:

https://ipolitics.ca/2018/02/06/justin-trudeau-not-leader-many-believe/

https://www.newstatesman.com/2018/04/why-liberals-were-always-wrong-idolise-justin-trudeau?page=6&wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_todayworld&qt-trending=1

(I was trying to find out why Trudeau squints & smiles when he's finished speaking)

It's almost like a kid in school reciting some nonsense (perfectly) in front of its parents. "Look Mom I got it right!"

Edited by revrnd
  • Haha 1