Check your account email address ×

The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

On 11/8/2019 at 9:12 AM, Anler said:

That xs chassis is a piece of shit that snowmobile history should just forget about. Even a procross is better. It only took me one ride on an axys to realize that. 

Damn.  All this time I thought you knew how to ride.  That beaner trailer you ran should have been a dead giveaway.  Ski Doo wins the rear suspension category, quality, refinement, dependability and several other measures hands down.  I’ve owned both and put several thousand miles on each.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  All this time I thought you knew how to ride.  That beaner trailer you ran should have been a dead giveaway.  Ski Doo wins the rear suspension category, quality, refinement, dependability and several other measures hands down.  I’ve owned both and put several thousand miles on each.

Rear suspension has nothing to do with the chassis. You being such a know it all I didn't think I would have to explain that to you. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rear suspension has nothing to do with the chassis. You being such a know it all I didn't think I would have to explain that to you. 

Well I’m a far more experienced rider than you, and good suspension has everything to do with the overall chassis dynamics and handling, which is easily as good as a Polaris.  I would have thought you understood that before challenging me with such dumb bullshit.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The skid has nothing to do with the chassis which is a separate entity...you can change your Shocks, springs, limiter straps...etc...that has nothing to do with the chassis design.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The skid has nothing to do with the chassis which is a separate entity...you can change your Shocks, springs, limiter straps...etc...that has nothing to do with the chassis design.

Shut the fuck up.  It is all part of the chassis dynamics and overall handling characteristics.  You’re talking about a fucking aluminum structure with suspension bolted to it.  :lol:    BTW, I bet neither of you could stay in my snow dust on a fast trail.  :news:  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut the fuck up.  It is all part of the chassis dynamics and overall handling characteristics.  You’re talking about a fucking aluminum structure with suspension bolted to it.  :lol:    BTW, I bet neither of you could stay in my snow dust on a fast trail.  :news:  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anler made a dumb statement, I called him on it, and now the guy who doesnt ride, wants to lecture me about chassis dynamics. :lol:  The butthurt is real.

The suspension and chassis are separate components.....the rest is just more of your usual irrelevant self congratulatory bullshit. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I’m a far more experienced rider than you, and good suspension has everything to do with the overall chassis dynamics and handling, which is easily as good as a Polaris.  I would have thought you understood that before challenging me with such dumb bullshit.  

So tell us oh wise one, how does the chassis Dynamics of the rear suspension that they put in numerous chassis keep the xs/xp from folding up like a pop can from the slightest disruption? :news:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The suspension and chassis are separate components.....the rest is just more of your usual irrelevant self congratulatory bullshit. 

Funny how he talks about others making dumb statements... Wolfie - "Hold my beer!" :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you two absolutely fucking retarded?  Neither of you know what encompasses a sled chassis?  SMFH. 

Image result for really? gif"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Are you two absolutely fucking retarded?  Neither of you know what encompasses a sled chassis?  SMFH. 

Image result for really? gif"

I guess nobody does but this is what the manufacturers refer to as a chassis...

cq5dam.web.768.768.png

Why don't you and the Oracle (aka pants shitter Wolfie) call those faggot ass Frenchies up dere at skeedoo and tell those dumb fucks they should have a rear suspension in there. And front suspension too if they are going to talk about chassis.... Beat offs..

https://www.ski-doo.com/en/technologies/platforms.html

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I guess nobody does but this is what the manufacturers refer to as a chassis...

cq5dam.web.768.768.png

Well yeah....but what do they know...none of those clowns can ride like Zderpski and Old Balls Woolard!!!  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why don't you and the Oracle (aka pants shitter Wolfie) call those faggot ass Frenchies up dere at skeedoo and tell those dumb fucks they should have a rear suspension in there. And front suspension too if they are going to talk about chassis.... Beat offs..

https://www.ski-doo.com/en/technologies/platforms.html

Nothing like a combination of ignorance, self importance and delusion. 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah....but what do they know...none of those clowns can ride like Zderpski and Old Balls Woolard!!!  

Well to be fair they don't have near the riding experience as Wolfie and derpbrowski to fully understand chassis Dynamics... :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It all fits together.

It's a package.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

They need some white knights to jump in to their defense now. Who will it be?

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It all fits together.

It's a package.

Meh...half hearted attempt.