Check your account email address ×

Ontario-Holy Shit!!

57 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

A lot more challenging.  Just through NW Ontario isn’t relaxing 

11 is easy, 17 is tough in winter. Great scenery, nice bike ride. 11 is fucked because the pakis in semis pass on blind corners and hills. Another reason Trudeau is a faggot.

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How come you don't have the balls to come out as 800 Dragon? 

Because he is an inbred faggot from the maritimes. The gene pool there causes retardation in over 60% of the population,  the rest are dull normal.

26 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Because he is an inbred faggot from the maritimes. The gene pool there causes retardation in over 60% of the population,  the rest are dull normal.

He posted a pic of him in his 55 Chev. All you could see was his back, the fukkin' faggot.

He's 800 Dragon!!!! 

He does not operate a dozer for the wood company...…………...HE'S LYING!! 

He's a shrewd, lying faggot. 

1 hour ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Didn’t 800 DRAGON used to be 700HOmo on hcs?

He's had a ton of dupes. I wish someone would punch him in his back!!!!! LMAO!!! 

7 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I like pointing out that you retards in the maritimes have a ver tiny gene pool. That is why you all look dopey.

If you like fucking your family members, good for you, retard.

I can imagine you've been to the Maritimes many times?

Stroked out cunt!

23 hours ago, frenchy said:

GTA is a shithole ultra liberal cesspool. Shares nothing in common with Canada proper. 

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can tell ya' one thing, I ain't goin' anywhere near Toronto!! :bc:

21 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The people there are so stupid you’d go on a shooting spree 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol2::lol2::lol2:I think 800 Dragon is from Toronto!! 

19 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Toronto is one fucking city, stupid cunt.

Ontario is big, stupid cunt!

18 hours ago, TallCool 1 said:

Toronto and the GTA is nothing but a shitthole it should be fenced off with a wall and forced to separate from the rest of Canada beforre it fuck it up I live two hours East of Toronto the price of real estate is threwthe roof there's more East Indians on the streets then white people our local college is right full of them . If Alberta decide to separate I'm going with them

Ask @ArcticCrusher    
He thinks the fact that house prices are high that it proves it’s a great place to live. 
Stupid cunt was probably dodging bullets again this week. :lol:

Edited by revkevsdi

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ask @ArcticCrusher    
He thinks the fact that house prices are high that it proves it’s a great place to live. 
Stupid cunt was probably dodging bullets again this week. :lol:

Oh Oh, Climate Barbie just announced a sewage emergency.:lol:

On 11/3/2019 at 11:08 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I just saw on Highway Thru Hell how big Toronto traffic is!!! 

Holy shit highway 400 and 401 is 18 fukkin' lanes wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am thinkin' Ontario would be a nice quiet place to go to, and the fukker looks like the Los Angeles Freeway at commuter time!!!!  

Wow, was I wrong about that place. Holy shit!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Don’t be too tough on Toronto. 
Arctic beta loves it there.  Think of the upside. No more lawn to cut.  The lots are so small trailer trash people use indoor out door carpet instead.  Hell you probably have some of that stapled to your deck. 

wouldn't matter if you had a lawn, you couldn’t fit a mower between the houses anyway.  
But that’s a good thing  shared warmth from the houses being so close together so less firewood to chop   

It only costs 1.5 million for a house you wouldn’t want to live in right beside the highway. 

Don’t take my word. Tell them why it’s worth the money @ArcticCrusher  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Arctic beta loves it there.  Think of the upside. No more lawn to cut.  The lots are so small trailer trash people use indoor out door carpet instead.  Hell you probably have some of that stapled to your deck. 

wouldn't matter if you had a lawn, you couldn’t fit a mower between the houses anyway.  
But that’s a good thing  shared warmth from the houses being so close together so less firewood to chop   

It only costs 1.5 million for a house you wouldn’t want to live in right beside the highway. 

Where do you live again?  We are all dying to see how much better it is than the rest of us who live in squaller compared to you.

Did I miss where you posted your town?  Oh yes, somewhere “west of Frenchy’s”

:lol:

Fucking fraud posing librul twat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

One of the wisest decisions we made financially on the home and location.

I mean we could have picked a place almost 25 years ago that is still not worth a cent more now.  You know all about that with your GIC's.

Poor Barb, market futures up, your future down.:lol: 

• Haha 1

Fuck the GTA they hold enough seats and every Federal and provincial election to be the Swing Vote then expect the rest of rural Canada bow down to them with their fucking stupid rules and regulations . We are over taxed so some dumb fuck in downtown Toronto who knows nothing about the rest of the country can have a job that provides nothing for the rest of the province. Why any Real Canadian would stay living in that shit hole it's beyond me

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Where do you live again?  We are all dying to see how much better it is than the rest of us who live in squaller compared to you.

Did I miss where you posted your town?  Oh yes, somewhere “west of Frenchy’s”

:lol:

Fucking fraud posing librul twat. 

Did you post a photo of your house and address?   
I’m going to guess no. You call me out every chance you get yet you are scared to post your house. 

Hell you talk shit about my truck and jump into every thread about new trucks. “Blah blah if they want me to buy one......” blah blah ya know what I think.....”. 
know one gives a shit so what you think. 
Ever