Check your account email address ×

At Iowa's Democratic dinner, Warren and Buttigieg take aim at one another

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What about Pete? You really think he is going to fair well in a general election?  

You grouped him in with the wench For spending. Tell me how the two have the same spending platform? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You grouped him in with the wench For spending. Tell me how the two have the same spending platform? 

No I said all three have a tough sell in places they are not popular.  Buttplug has to go into swing States and sell them on the idea of a first husband. Then he has to sell the same idea to many inside the Dem base. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Buttplug hurts the black vote turn out which is something the Dems can't afford. 

Nobody pulls the lever for Butty without a grin on their face.  

Dems can’t lose anymore black votes which should be record low in 2020 and their loss in 2016 ensured their plan to import and fund their new base fell apart. And they’ve frittered away their time on foolish, butt-hurt endeavors.  Impeachment is their only hope and it’s a fail before they got started.

9917D108-C1CB-4D4D-BACF-8D49A3EA9E43.png

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No I said all three have a tough sell in places they are not popular.  Buttplug has to go into swing States and sell them on the idea of a first husband. Then he has to sell the same idea to many inside the Dem base. 

He’s going to win the nomination.