Check your account email address ×

Wacky packs

Pete

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hot wheels here. Wish I’d kept them. 

Same here. I gave mine to my sons when they were little.

I'm sure my sons still have them but no way they are worth anything. They used to set up multiple tracks in our un finished basement back when they were young and have friends over for big races. We must have had a couple hundred feet of track. Lol

Edited by Big Crappie

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I put the HVAC it the McDonald’s archive room. It’s in a under ground bunker type room in Oakbrook IL. They have some crazy stuff in there,including all of those glasses. Two full time historians run it. They didn’t build the bunker, they just repurposed it. 

McDonald’s moved downtown and sold that place to the Paul Mitchell company.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

McDonald’s moved downtown and sold that place to the Paul Mitchell company.

They only sold two buildings to Paul Mitchell. The building I’m talking about was sold to  investors and McDonald’s signed a twenty year lease the day it closed.  McDonald’s still owns the lodge, and all of that property that Oakbrook uses for the park district on Jorie .McDonald’s real-estate holdings in Oakbrook is still up there.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, irv said:

Battling Tops, Blackstar. Just found it. I also had one of these. It got a lot of use!

https://www.amazon.ca/Mattel-B9805-Original-Battling-Tops/dp/B000246MQA

Absolutely! !

Loved that game... I remember they had stickers for the tops...Hurricane Hank for the win.  Trying to think of the others..Twisting Tim?... Spinning Sam?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I have 4 shoeboxes full of baseball cards from 1969 to 1975. No idea what to do with them. To go through all of them would be to time consuming.  

Ditto.....I have 1 box full. Probably not worth a whole lot. I think I might have a Nolan Ryan rookie or 2nd year card in there somewhere that might have some value but condition is probably sub par. Dented corners etc.

I have a bunch of old football cards. A bunch of Star Wars and GI Joe stuff. Some Evil Kinevil stuff. Most is in rough shape (besides the football cards) We had no idea these toys would be worth the $ they are now. I remember those Wizzers than Pouts posted.  I may still have one of those too somewhere 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I have a bunch of old football cards. A bunch of Star Wars and GI Joe stuff. Some Evil Kinevil stuff. Most is in rough shape (besides the football cards) We had no idea these toys would be worth the $ they are now. I remember those Wizzers than Pouts posted.  I may still have one of those too somewhere 

I think I have some football cards too from way back.....Is OJ Simpson worth anything?:lmao:Pretty sure I have one of those

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Shifty said:

I was a matchbox car kid. Hot wheels too. Basically the same thing. I was moving stuff around in my parents garage this fall and found all them. Right where I put them in 85. I was 15 and we just moved into the “ new” house. 

AF8534D5-4233-48E4-8F8A-7E816FDEAAFB.jpeg

I recognize and owned quite a few of those cars! :bc:

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ditto.....I have 1 box full. Probably not worth a whole lot. I think I might have a Nolan Ryan rookie or 2nd year card in there somewhere that might have some value but condition is probably sub par. Dented corners etc.

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

If you guys are thinking about selling them, I might be interested? Ask your kids first and if they or you aren't interested, then PM me. :bc: