Check your account email address ×

Obama klan heading to jail

Pete

“You do not impanel a grand jury at this point unless you are going to indict,” a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News. “Durham is at a point where he knows he has crimes and now the question is how many people were involved and they have a pretty good idea of that group of people and what the charges can be and whether or not they can get some cooperators.”

The development has prompted allegations from Democrats that the Department of Justice is being politicized. Attorney General Bill Barr, however, rejected those claims and defended the Durham probe in an interview earlier this week with Fox News, while accusing the James Comey-era FBI brass of a "failure of leadership."

Those bureau leaders and others could well be questioned as part of Durham's probe, as speculation runs rampant over who might be at risk of being charged.

For his part, Comey was asked about Durham’s investigation at the recent Politicon convention in Nashville. He said he's “not worried about a single thing in connection with any of the matters under investigation.”

“Gather the facts, write a report and share it with the American people — please do that,” Comey said. “Don’t drip it out. Don’t leak it out. Give it out. And I’m confident that when the American people see the picture of why we did what we did, their confidence in the institution will be maintained, restored and protected.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-could-be-in-durhams-investigative-crosshairs-obama-era-figures-have-reason-to-sweat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nobody is going down in a criminal sense.   Reputations and legacy's might be hurt but that's about it.

What juror in their right mind goes against these powerful people and the deep state?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nobody is going down in a criminal sense.   Reputations and legacy's might be hurt but that's about it.

What juror in their right mind goes against these powerful people and the deep state?

Truth. 

But I’d love to see it actually happen so I could bring this thread back up so Pete could spike the proverbial football in F7Analer’s face for laughing at him. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Truth. 

But I’d love to see it actually happen so I could bring this thread back up so Pete could spike the proverbial football in F7Analer’s face for laughing at him. :lol: 

Woolie still thinks there were WMDs in Iraq. These right wing meat puppets never learn anything 

James Baker flipped so it could get ugly. The Flynn case is on hold and could turn ugly for the prosecutors. The government has a 90+% conviction success rate in court so yea it could poorly for a few. Paige and Struzk are the sacrificial lambs the likes of Brennan, Comey and Clapper would be willing to throw under the bus but someone is going to face charges.

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Truth. 

Your wishing tree is getting picked clean brah. You need to save those leaves for when the cat lines up against the Jesus sled... 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Woolie still thinks there were WMDs in Iraq. These right wing meat puppets never learn anything 

You can’t prove a negative Chumly.  Not much for critical reasoning at work there bub.  So you and JT PoutySnacks III can chortle all you’d like.  He had them and used them multiple times previously, no matter, Saddam swung from a rope.   And I’m gonna go out out on a limb and predict their will be indictments and prosecutions.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You can’t prove a negative Chumly.  Not much for critical reasoning at work there bub.  So you and JT PoutySnacks III can chortle all you’d like.  He had them and used them multiple times previously, no matter, Saddam swung from a rope.   And I’m gonna go out out on a limb and predict their will be indictments and prosecutions.

I'm all for indictments and prosecutions. I just know it ain't gonna happen

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm all for indictments and prosecutions. I just know it ain't gonna happen

I’m with you on the cynicism but you don’t know it isn’t happening just like others don’t know it will. Speaking in absolutes isn’t wise usually. 

Unless it’s about Analer being a fat turd. That’s an absolute. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are also virtually no good actors in any position of authority from barney fife to the potus. Sorry

I have to ask Ben, who would you like to see in "any position of authority" who would you suggest?

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have to ask Ben, who would you like to see in "any position of authority" who would you suggest?

I have no idea.....someone with the slightest shred of dignity and respect for our rights. Basically the exact opposite of Trump or Hillary.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m with you on the cynicism but you don’t know it isn’t happening just like others don’t know it will. Speaking in absolutes isn’t wise usually. 

Unless it’s about Analer being a fat turd. That’s an absolute. :bc: 

Post of the day.  :bc: