Check your account email address ×

Another interesting possibility

f7ben

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WELL, LOOK AT YOU!  :lol:

Image result for kid tantrum gif

And look at you. 30 posts every day. Most of them trying to convince people that you matter. How many other sites you spend your days on pretending to be important. 

If you can spend all that time arguing on the internet, I've got bad news. 

No one in the real world gives a shit about you or what you have to say either.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

And look at you. 30 posts every day. Most of them trying to convince people that you matter. How many other sites you spend your days on pretending to be important. 

Oh boo hoo.  Still upset at getting your ass handing on here.  And you thought your were gonna be the point of the spear for the Dems here.  :lol:

But, as usual, massive blunders, admitted faults, and overall weakness has left you impotent.  Well, what a shame.  Oh.....on the bold: You seem to really care...A LOT.  :lmao:

Now how do you feel?  Hissy fit coming?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And you're counting others daily post count.

And for someone from Canada I'd say no one really gives a flying fuck about anything you have to say about our elections.

Might say you are irrelevant.

Just now, Skidooski said:

The dems are getting more and more worked up! Just like Hilllary's "Why aren't I 50 points ahead" tantrum 

Are they getting worked up. Are they calling for a revolution if they lose? Are they saying they won't accept the results? 

Are they getting worked up. Are they calling for a revolution if they lose? Are they saying they won't accept the results? 

They are weak.  They have no options.  The rest of us would love for you all  to "raise up" and show us all your real "commitment".  SHOW US!  DO IT!  Pussies.

They know deep down inside that they should lose. And liberals can't really start a revolution as they are anti gun and have turned all of theirs in. And they are pretty much a bunch of spineless pussys.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

yes , they are in full on meltdown mode. Their commentators are getting fired from their own networks in a pathetic attempt to save face. Its fucking awesome

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes, yes you are getting worked up. Has anyone came flat out and said "No I won't accept the results"?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

yet here u are responding .  that says what about U

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...jag-off, lib tard.  This isn't how it works.  If you wanna debate a subject in particular, give your opinion first.  You aren't an "intellectual" for asking your little myriad of seemingly rhetorical questions which somehow amuses you. This seems to be a common theme with you imbeciles.  Because, let's face it, you really don't have an educated opinion or answer of your own.  You just wanna whine about something or spew out a talking point given to you by some other left wing hack site/network.  I get so sick of the lefty's "tell the class" fucking attitude.  I have yet to find one of any intellectual measure here AT ALL.

So, come up with your opinion.  And we'll go from there.  Capiche?

Oh, and yes, I'll be your fucking "huckleberry" for this little debate Q and A session.

Nailed it.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: not a single person here aside from the 3 dumbest morons on the net give two fucks about your opinion. Some faggot ass know nothing shut in Canadian cunt. You wouldnt last 3 seconds in a battle of wits or one with fists. In the real world you are a subservient cunt who needs to be provided for.

Let the fucking men talk here faggot ....get back to getting tea bagged and deep throated ....its all your good for

Pwned.

Revstd might actually be dumber than SR to be honest... SR actively trolls most of the time. revstd is actually this way.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

And you're counting others daily post count.

And for someone from Canada I'd say no one really gives a flying fuck about anything you have to say about our elections.

Might say you are irrelevant.

Not difficult to count posts dumbass. They are posted beside the persons name.

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

They know deep down inside that they should lose. And liberals can't really start a revolution as they are anti gun and have turned all of theirs in. And they are pretty much a bunch of spineless pussys.

They probably would lose if it wasn't for that sorry fuck Trump the Republicans were stupid enough to choose. You Trump supporters are so pathetic.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They probably would lose if it wasn't for that sorry fuck Trump the Republicans were stupid enough to choose. You Trump supporters are so pathetic.

THE DEMOCRATS CHOSE HILLARY WHO MAY BE THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN TRUMP! ARE YOU FUCKING RITARD?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

not near as pathetic as a Hilary supporter who cant even vote in the election . GO TEAM fucking looser cant think of any time in my life I gave 2 shits who was running in CA

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

if u actually kept up with Wikki U would have seen camp Hill was working with the media pushing for trump

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not near as pathetic as a Hilary supporter who cant even vote in the election . GO TEAM fucking looser cant think of any time in my life I gave 2 shits who was running in CA

Not even once. It is the political equivalent of who won Dancing with the Stars... Aka who gives a fuck. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whats that irrelevant?