Check your account email address ×

Deficit highest in 7 years under trump.

trump did it in an expanding economy,  Obama inherited problems  from what happened over the previous 15 years.  Huge difference.  Do you ever feel like your going to choke on Trumps dick or are you so used to it now it just feels natural :dunno:  

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump did it in an expanding economy,  Obama inherited problems  from what happened over the previous 15 years.  Huge difference.  Do you ever feel like your going to choke on Trumps dick or are you so used to it now it just feels natural :dunno:  

LOL.  Do you ever get tired of the double standard that the dems constantly push?   I have heard this same bullshit for years and you would think that after using the same crap over and over and over that people would figure out the story line.  But NOPE, it still works every time.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps got the most tremulousness deficit ever in your mind SMH.  

I love how many like yourself like to push the "trump love" and call people "trumpers"  Do you really think pushing that narrative bothers people who voted for trump? 

This has nothing to do with trump.  If you had any recollection back to the 80's, or 90's you would remember that this narrative has been used by the dems ever since I can remember.  It's all about dem deficit = good, repub deficit = bad.  And they just change the names, but they always say one side "inherited" and the other "caused" it.  It's the blame game that the dems have used since before reagan and yet no one gets it yet.

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love how many like yourself like to push the "trump love" and call people "trumpers"  Do you really think pushing that narrative bothers people who voted for trump? 

This has nothing to do with trump.  If you had any recollection back to the 80's, or 90's you would remember that this narrative has been used by the dems ever since I can remember.  It's all about dem deficit = good, repub deficit = bad.  And they just change the names, but they always say one side "inherited" and the other "caused" it.  It's the blame game that the dems have used since before reagan and yet no one gets it yet.

Like myself-  you mean a guy who voted for trump and won't gargle his balls just because i voted for him  

Last president to do anything about our deficit was a dem,  trump was going to wipe out the deficit in years instead he has the biggest deficit ever during an economic expansion.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Like myself-  you mean a guy who voted for trump and won't gargle his balls just because i voted for him  

Last president to do anything about our deficit was a dem,  trump was going to wipe out the deficit in years instead he has the biggest deficit ever during an economic expansion.

Crickets

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I just think it's funny how the same shit is said over and over and over by the Democrats about the deficit.  They always inherit it and the republicans are always to blame.  Look, Neither party is doing anything about it and the only thing we need to do is to stop the money supply through tax cuts.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I just think it's funny how the same shit is said over and over and over by the Democrats about the deficit.  They always inherit it and the republicans are always to blame.  Look, Neither party is doing anything about it and the only thing we need to do is to stop the money supply through tax cuts.

For Dems a deficit is called investing.:lol:

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For Dems a deficit is called investing.:lol:

Republicans have proven to be the biggest spenders. They won't get shown up by Dems when it comes to spending. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

S&P just smashed another record, enjoy the moment.:lol:

Thats all fine and good but I am pretty fucking nervous about it. This reminds me of 2007. The fed just printed another trillion dollars for the repo market... 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats all fine and good but I am pretty fucking nervous about it. This reminds me of 2007. The fed just printed another trillion dollars for the repo market... 

All sectors we work in are firing on all cylinders.  Its the bread and butter of the US economy.

A slowdown/recession is coming,  just not right now, and everyone who thinks they are worth shit will get the timing wrong.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All sectors we work in are firing on all cylinders.  Its the bread and butter of the US economy.

A slowdown/recession is coming,  just not right now, and everyone who thinks they are worth shit will get the timing wrong.

No I know, several of my target markets are cash rich next year and have a lot of projects coming out. As far as I can see things will be good thru summer of 2020. After that who knows. 

But thats why I said it feels like 2007. We had an epic year 2007 and even first half of 2008 and then BOOM! Everything dried up like now.