Check your account email address ×

The Strike Is Over: UAW Members Ratify Deal With General Motors

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're on furlough because of what?

You'll be going back to work because of what?

Yep

I need the Union to survive. Without them I'd be a janitor or over the road trucker driver. Thank you UAW for helping me make it through life without having a valuable skill set. Safety in numbers for people like me  :thumb: 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're on furlough because of what?

You'll be going back to work because of what?

Yep

He never would have been on furlough if the union crybabies had stayed on the job.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I made a bad decision to work in the Auto Industry because the UAW fucks over people :thumb: Finally you said something that is correct. Sdaly for the UAW worker the union is getting smaller and smaller. So tell me who made the bad decision?

But I'm not laid off so get your shit straight. 

Well if you're so good, why don't you go start your own company, that way you won't have to worry about anyone else. :dunno:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So appropriate that biggest baby here is a UAW Member....he should be on their posters.  :lmao:

The biggest baby here is you by far. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So appropriate that biggest baby here is a UAW Member....he should be on their posters.  :lmao:

Only a matter of time before Jay jumped in with his pom poms  :lol: Why does everyone in a Union think everyone else needs that Union and should be thanking them??? Holy shit

Just now, Skidooski said:

Only a matter of time before Jay jumped in with his pom poms  :lol: Why does everyone in a Union think everyone else needs that Union and should be thanking them??? Holy shit

It must be in their contract. 😂

Just now, Skidooski said:

Because the union going back to work allows you to go back to work!

Yo blame them for being on furlough but don't thank them for signing a contract.

Very bi polar of you

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nevermind.

No shit...taking to walls again. All they see is Union good..Deep Derp

Hey you were born healthy so you should be thanking the Union  :lol: Wh

Just now, awful knawful said:

Because the union going back to work allows you to go back to work!

Yo blame them for being on furlough but don't thank them for signing a contract.

Very bi polar of you

Union mentality ^^^^^

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I need the Union to survive. Without them I'd be a janitor or over the road trucker driver. Thank you UAW for helping me make it through life without having a valuable skill set. Safety in numbers for people like me  :thumb: 

Sure :lol: you go with that too 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He never would have been on furlough if the union crybabies had stayed on the job.

And you still tip toe around what I said about you and working for the auto companies.  Not surprising.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just calling you out on your BS and how dumb you are.

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

So if the UAW didn't sign, you'd be going back to work?

No?

Only reason I'm not working today is because it's Sunday. I'll be at work tomorrow :lol: 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Sure :lol: you go with that too 

And you still tip toe around what I said about you and working for the auto companies.  Not surprising.

Just calling you out on your BS and how dumb you are.

I've never teased you about being a janitor before and that wasn't a dig at you either.

You're right Jay, I'm dumb for loosing lots of money do to other people not wanting to go to fucking work  :suicide:

You guys really are living up to the stereotype sad to say. This whole conversation is killing my brain cells and if it goes on any longer I will be reduced to relying on a Union for a getting and holding a job  :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've never teased you about being a janitor before and that wasn't a dig at you either.

You're right Jay, I'm dumb for loosing lots of money do to other people not wanting to go to fucking work  :suicide:

You guys really are living up to the stereotype sad to say. This whole conversation is killing my brain cells and if it goes on any longer I will be reduced to relying on a Union for a getting and holding a job  :lol: 

:goodpost:

5 minutes ago, yami123 said:

57C79039-65E7-4E15-B5FA-35883B3DAF50.png

Not sure about assembly workers but I know there’s plenty in the skilled trades that make way more than 90k. 

54 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not sure about assembly workers but I know there’s plenty in the skilled trades that make way more than 90k. 

The way the company and media want to make it sound like is that the average hourly production worker is making $90K. Which is complete BS.  They try and get the general public to believe that BS, so they think the price of vehicles being so high is because of labor costs. Which again is complete BS. But idiots (and it's well proven on here) lap that shit up just like they CEOs and media want them to just like the stupid fucking idiots they are. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The way the company and media want to make it sound like is that the average hourly production worker is making $90K. Which is complete BS.  They try and get the general public to believe that BS, so they think the price of vehicles being so high is because of labor costs. Which again is complete BS. But idiots (and it's well proven on here) lap that shit up just like they CEOs and media want them to just like the stupid fucking idiots they are. 

:baby:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Its the same where I use to work, OPG/Ontario Hydro. (Nuclear plant) Up here we a have sunshine list. It is a public disclosure for those earning 100 G's or more. The thing is, a lot of those employees who have earned that income did so due to the amount of overtime they have worked. I made the list 2 times in 36 years and in those 2 times, I easily worked 400+ hrs of O.T. 

None of that, of course, is disclosed in the sunshine list. The public, who complain about their hydro bills, all point fingers at the workers and blame them. Truth of the matter is, because we are a gov't run company, we have zero say in how much people are charged for their electricity.

Many say we are over paid, lazy, all those things I'm sure you also hear, but they have no idea, no clue whatsoever, the type of work we do nor the hazards associated with it.