Check your account email address ×

The Strike Is Over: UAW Members Ratify Deal With General Motors

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You post all day , how do you get any painting done?  It's impossible you paint. 

It’s Sunday dummy but you go with the narrative you heard from Woolie and Shit Tickets...great duo to hitch your wagon to. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Whatever you want to believe to make yourself feel better , little fella 

Bottom line is no one on these boards would get out of bed to spend a second with you because you are a complete fucking loser. 

You are a sledder  right? And have been on These boards for close to 20 years? And live in an area where many others do? And fucking sled alone for 500 Miles a year like the loser you are. 

And I know I don’t own a sled but lost the desire so try another angle. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s Sunday dummy but you go with the narrative you heard from Woolie and Shit Tickets...great duo to hitch your wagon to. 

Your post count during the weekend backs up what I said.

I'd gladly take them over your sorry fat ass anyday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your post count during the weekend backs up what I said.

I'd gladly take them over your sorry fat ass anyday.

Do you think that bothers me...why would I want to hang around some loudmouthed hothead that can’t take a joke and your bullshit doesn’t back up anything. BTW if you are following my post count that means you are online as well...Guess you don’t work either.

You ride a lot with Shit Tickets? Woolie?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Bottom line is no one on these boards would get out of bed to spend a second with you because you are a complete fucking loser. 

You are a sledder  right? And have been on These boards for close to 20 years? And live in an area where many others do? And fucking sled alone for 500 Miles a year like the loser you are. 

And I know I don’t own a sled but lost the desire so try another angle. 

:lmao: sure, if you say so.  I've ridden with and have met way more people from these sites than you ever will. 

:lol: ride alone , wrong again. 500 miles pffffft OK, if you say so :lmao:

Lost the desire to, yea you're a pussy like Gayve that's why you don't ride anymore. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you think that bothers me...why would I want to hang around some loudmouthed hothead that can’t take a joke and your bullshit doesn’t back up anything. BTW if you are following my post count that means you are online as well...Guess you don’t work either.

You think anyone wants to hang out with you? :lmao:  How many guys have you met on these sites. You probably can count in 1 hand the number of people you've met and ridden with.  But you go on thinking you're all that. :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lmao: sure, if you say so.  I've ridden with and have met way more people from these sites than you ever will. 

:lol: ride alone , wrong again. 500 miles pffffft OK, if you say so :lmao:

Lost the desire to, yea you're a pussy like Gayve that's why you don't ride anymore. 

But wouldn’t ever post a pic of his odometer. 

And rrhyme off these forum members you ride with. 

Insecure child. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So not riding makes someone a pussy...hmmm..I seem to remember Jay saying he took a few years off not too long ago.

Yea to go back to school.  Big difference when you're working 7 days a week a 3-4 classes a semester.  TRY again fat boy.  And even the coupe years that I did sell my sled and go back to school, I rented a sled at least once, sometimes twice a year and still rode more than you do. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Being a loser and having my wife leave me.

sounds awesome  :lmao:

Hey we weren’t meant to be married what can I say? 

Telling though you used to claim you didn’t work 60 hours a week now you are saying you were working 7 day weeks. 

So we can add liar to insecure friendless loser. 

Impressive Resume. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hey we weren’t meant to be married what can I say? 

Telling though you used to claim you didn’t work 60 hours a week now you are saying you were working 7 day weeks. 

So we can add liar to insecure friendless loser. 

Impressive Resume. 

Never said anything remotely close to that  :lmao: :lol: