Check your account email address ×

What’s the penalty for TREASON?

Pete

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, snopro31 said:

compared to Trudeau, Trump is at least trying to implement policies that benefit many

I know, Canada is a shit hole country. I can see why you would love trump there. 

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you never mention him...fucking wet brain.

You’re the guy who had to give up drinking....ie.....alcoholic.  I owned a liquor store for 15 years, if I was an alcoholic you’d know it.  Wet brain.  The guy who’s online 24/7 who had to give up drinking calling someone a wet brain.  :lol:  lottsa self awareness there for sure.....

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Forget 17 years ago fucktard.  I posted the reasons to impeach Trump and you ran for the exits you whiney little bitch.

You are a fucking hypocrite.  Just go fuck yourself and anyone that is dumb enough to let you. 

Post all the reasons you want.  I ran for what again? :lol: Most of your posts are too dumb to even bother responding to.  Remember that when Trump gets re elected, you fuckin turnip.

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i do :dunno:   odd i spent years criticizing him when he was wrong which was quite often.  your clearly not capable of comprehending anyones position so feel free to keep making it up  All of us know what you said and did in the past,  you pretend daily it never happened.  That makes you either a liar or your losing your mind.  

Ah, so you’re allowed to define your past opinions, but no one else is, only you.  Oh yeah, you’re the be all end all of balanced viewpoints. :handjob:  You’re a nattering nabob of negativity who thinks the world revolves around your opinion.  I got news for ya. You and Angry Jim make quite a pair.  Congrats.

On 10/25/2019 at 7:19 PM, bussman said:

You do have that sadist side to you. :bc: 

Greg is pretty easily understood. He is OCD about anything he gets involved with. Be it modifying a Pro-X to be a mountain sled by adding every Gadget you can bolt on, or riding the country on a sport bike, modifying a baby BMW or spouting about Trump. It's always over-the-top with him until he moves on to the next thing. Love the guy but this phase of his life is sad.

Greg is pretty easily understood. He is OCD about anything he gets involved with. Be it modifying a Pro-X to be a mountain sled by adding every Gadget you can bolt on, or riding the country on a sport bike, modifying a baby BMW or spouting about Trump. It's always over-the-top with him until he moves on to the next thing. Love the guy but this phase of his life is sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the guy who had to give up drinking....ie.....alcoholic.  I owned a liquor store for 15 years, if I was an alcoholic you’d know it.  Wet brain.  The guy who’s online 24/7 who had to give up drinking calling someone a wet brain.  :lol:  lottsa self awareness there for sure.....

Not an alcoholic I just made a decision and you should consider it....you sound like a male Hillary.

BTW I quit with zero issue..no meetings, no doctors...no desire to drink in almost 3 years and now owning a liquor store makes you an expert on alcoholism?  I guess that makes sense considering you owned a shitter business and you are definitely full of shit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not an alcoholic I just made a decision and you should consider it....you sound like a male Hillary.

BTW I quit with zero issue..no meetings, no doctors...no desire to drink in almost 3 years and now owning a liquor store makes you an expert on alcoholism?  I guess that makes sense considering you owned a shitter business and you are definitely full of shit. 

I usually ignore the Jimmy/ mark spats , but this made me laugh.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you, honestly.  You said yourself you drank hard liquor pretty regularly.  Keep spinning your story any way you want, but no one quits cold turkey unless there was a problem.  Yet you don’t know a fucking thing about how much I drink or don’t drink, yet somehow are always making comments about my liver spots and wet brain.  What the sweet fuck would motivate you to recommend quitting something to someone you don’t even know?  If thats not throwing rocks from a glass house, I don’t know what is.  Since you’re just not very bright and assumed that I was proclaiming expertise on alcoholism, the actual point was having unlimited access to all the booze I could drink is not a good recipe for an actual alcoholic.  Not all of us have trouble enjoying a couple pops in moderation.