Check your account email address ×

Snowflake president

Anler

Did Trump send William Barr to talk to Rupert Murdoch about Chris Wallace and Shepard smith? And then when Murdoch told fox brass to reel in those two smith quit? Holy fucking crying liberal snowflake pussy Batman...

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think the bigger snowflake is Shep for stepping down and if this truly was a result of Barr meeting, I'm quite sure Shep would be vocal about it......since he is no longer employed by them.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think the bigger snowflake is Shep for stepping down and if this truly was a result of Barr meeting, I'm quite sure Shep would be vocal about it......since he is no longer employed by them.

Derp

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Shep had the balls to quit instead of being neutered by fox at the behest of the president. It's called integrity.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Shep had the balls to quit instead of being neutered by fox at the behest of the president. It's called integrity.

You're talking to Ricky Schroder Jr....he loves him some Trump

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Did Trump send William Barr to talk to Rupert Murdoch about Chris Wallace and Shepard smith? And then when Murdoch told fox brass to reel in those two smith quit? Holy fucking crying liberal snowflake pussy Batman...

I posted this in another thread. It’s really why he left. Trump controlling the media dictator style.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I posted this in another thread. It’s really why he left. Trump controlling the media dictator style.

I did as well but  my source was a Vanity Fair article so the resident Trumpy Cats laughed it off.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is just a dictator plain and simple.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he certainly has a big mouth and fragile ego.

So Obama had like 99% of the news outlets in his back pocket praising his every move and Trump has one and you guys are losing your shit? :lol: Seems legit.

Heres a clue, network and cable news is garbage. It will rot your brain.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So Obama had like 99% of the news outlets in his back pocket praising his every move and Trump has one and you guys are losing your shit? :lol: Seems legit.

Not losing my shit but is it really the job of the AG to have secret meetings with the owner of Fox News?

BTW enough with the what about Obama shit.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Did Obama ever ask CNN to reel in any journalists that weren't being overly endearing to him?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did Obama ever ask CNN to reel in any journalists that weren't being overly endearing to him?

They’re weren’t Any of those.  Wtf?

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Without a doubt.  Cryin’ ass emotional twat.  

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not losing my shit but is it really the job of the AG to have secret meetings with the owner of Fox News?

BTW enough with the what about Obama shit.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A whole page of gratuitous speculation.  Does anyone actually know what was said at the meeting?  Kindly send me a link.  Kneejerk much?  :lol: 

Yeah...all a coincidence...SMH

BTW do you think the AG should be secretly meeting with Murdoch?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A whole page of gratuitous speculation.  Does anyone actually know what was said at the meeting?  Kindly send me a link.  Kneejerk much?  :lol: 

Do you even Google?