Check your account email address ×

American soldiers for hire.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why are they there? 

because they are flipping the bill . better than having them in say any of the 70 or so counterys with  no reimbursement at all .

tell I am all for closing about 700 of them around the world . if you want us there pay the fuck up 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because they are flipping the bill . better than having them in say any of the 70 or so counterys with  no reimbursement at all .

tell I am all for closing about 700 of them around the world . if you want us there pay the fuck up 

I will give you credit for honesty. Some here, as well as trump, would like me to believe that it’s about the soldiers safety. You’re the first to admit it’s actually about the dollar. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump said the United States would not bear the expense of the deployment. "Saudi Arabia, at my request, has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing," he told reporters.

https://m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/US-military-to-send-significantly-more-troops-to-Saudi-Arabia-sources-604377

it is the only way we should be supplying any support.  Fuck we should have taking Iraqi oil so they could pay us back for the freedom we gave them 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is the only way we should be supplying any support.  Fuck we should have taking Iraqi oil so they could pay us back for the freedom we gave them 

Renting out soldiers lives. Trump found a new enterprise. 

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What do you figure the profit margin is on a soldiers life? Think it’ll go public. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What do you figure the profit margin is on a soldiers life? Think it’ll go public. 

what is the diff every war is for the money when it all comes down to it . 

some one has to start paying for that life long heath insurance and ammo 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is the diff every war is for the money when it all comes down to it . 

some one has to start paying for that life long heath insurance and ammo 

Yeah what’s the difference. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

we've been selling our soldiers for decades

You mean they are not just protecting us from all enemies foreign and domestic..what happened to all that good government bullshit I was taught in school? :lmao:

13 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Christ. It's like watching my kids fishing for Sunny's off the dock in here. Corn, worms, bare hook, everything AFJ tosses in the water he catches the same bunch of dinks. :lol:

:lol:

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean they are not just protecting us from all enemies foreign and domestic..what happened to all that good government bullshit I was taught in school? :lmao:

Protecting our freedoms for cash!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do you people think this is new?  It’s weird.  Do you expect our elected servants to live on their salaries and illegal back-room deals alone?  Wtf?

I don't think it's new, just more evidence of what a dumb ass you are. I've posted numerous threads about private military and us military for hire. But your dumb ass never reads anything, you just derp on the author. 

• Like 1