Check your account email address ×

Krauthammer on Trump's judge attacks: 'He's revealing who he is'

As seen on Fox News, video at the link.

Krauthammer on Trump's judge attacks: 'He's revealing who he is'

Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer told viewers Monday on “Special Report with Bret Baier” that, despite calls to stop criticizing a judge of Mexican heritage who is hearing a case against Trump University, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump is intensifying his attacks – and showing his true character.

“He's revealing who he is. This isn't some gaffe or accident,” Krauthammer said. “He had ample opportunity over the weekend to retract, to soften, to move away. Instead, he doubled down.”

Krauthammer added that Trump has “widened the net” of his attacks against people based on ethnicity to include both Mexican-Americans and Muslims, creating a moral dilemma for those who have chosen to support him in the presidential election.

“It is not just that those who have now decided to throw in support of party unity or whatever reasons have made a tactical mistake in getting behind him,” he said.

“They have to ask themselves, morally, is this the man you want to be the leader of your party? That's what's at stake here. That's why it's a bigger issue.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/06/krauthammer-on-trumps-judge-attacks-hes-revealing-who-is.html

• Platinum Contributing Member

So let me get this straight.   Its ok for African American's or Latino's to question a judges or jury's ethnicity but not for a white guy.   :nuts:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So let me get this straight.   Its ok for African American's or Latino's to question a judges or jury's ethnicity but not for a white guy.   :nuts:

Yes, that seems to be correct.

Does this cause him to lose one voter?

I think not.

Charles has never hid his dislike of Trump.

The haters are going to hate and the supporters will continue to support.

On to the next, next, next   big gaffe that brings Trump to his knees>>>>>:bc:

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

He should go jump in a pool......

oh wait.......?

OMG you heartless bastard.

Maybe biden will weigh in and tell him to stand up.

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's more than that, you need to quit lying to yourself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Please Vince tell me how I should think.  :lmao:

Trumps been in the public eye for 30+ years and was never called a racist before.  People are not coming out in droves from his business and private life saying he's racist or sexist.  In fact quite the opposite.   There is a difference between overtly talking about women's appearance and a sexist.  If he was a sexist he wouldn't be promoting women inside his business.  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trumps been in the public eye for 30+ years and was never called a racist before.  People are not coming out in droves from his business and private life saying he's racist or sexist.  In fact quite the opposite.   There is a difference between overtly talking about women's appearance and a sexist.  If he was a sexist he wouldn't be promoting women inside his business.  

Ballsack is about as sharp as a nerf basketball :flush: 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack is about as sharp as a nerf basketball :flush: 

Its priceless to see people who idolize guys like JFK and Bill Clinton think Trump is a bad guy.  :nuts:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Oh but he is losing $$ His businesses are way off. But its not the racism. He is underpaying women on the campaign staff be its not sexist.

His campaign will implode by July

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The rationalization amd inherent rational Ignoramce from clowns like skid-mark is pathetic.  

50 minutes ago, Legend said:

Ya know, Charles could have easily given up and become a POS sucking off the government teat after his accident. 

But he didn't! He dove in head first, to a successful career. 

I read his book.

He is a pretty inspirational guy.

I have never seen him reference his disability until I read about it in the book, and even then it was a small part.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh but he is losing $$ His businesses are way off. But its not the racism. He is underpaying women on the campaign staff be its not sexist.

McLiar with the DemonCUNT playbook of BULLFUCKINGSHIT right on CUE :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

McLiar with the DemonCUNT playbook of BULLFUCKINGSHIT right on CUE :guzzle: 

Its all out there momo

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/trump-female-campaign-staffers-paid-less.html

http://time.com/money/4349354/donald-trump-hurt-hotel-bookings/

Edited by Mainecat

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Screenshot-2016-02-01-at-3.20.24-PM.png

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you want Hillary to be POTUS.  :lmao:

Of course the article on wages doesn't talk about what the men and women are doing and the importance of their roles in the campaign.   Only the wage difference.

Looks like old Bernie is a sexist too.  :lmao:  Try again MC.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-report-shows-bernie-sanders-highest-paid-staffers-are-all-dudes_us_56e993b8e4b0b25c91841ee0

Its easy to manipulate the numbers when it comes to gender and wages.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/23/hillary-clinton-as-senator-paid-women-72-cents-on-/

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I read his book.

He is a pretty inspirational guy.

I have never seen him reference his disability until I read about it in the book, and even then it was a small part.

I don't know why these idiots are bashing Trump if they don't want a liberal, especially Hillary in the WH. Are they waiting for Mitt to show up at the convention?? 

I don't claim to be a big political guy, but the conservatives that bash Trump, or won't vote for Trump, are just helping 4 more years of what we have now, or even worse. 

Im not a Trump supporter, but at this point, what choice do I have when it comes time to cast my ballot?

Go to my Scarborough topic, what Trump is going is not good for the conservative cause.

So you want Hillary to be POTUS.  :lmao:

Of course the article on wages doesn't talk about what the men and women are doing and the importance of their roles in the campaign.   Only the wage difference.

Looks like old Bernie is a sexist too.  :lmao:  Try again MC.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-report-shows-bernie-sanders-highest-paid-staffers-are-all-dudes_us_56e993b8e4b0b25c91841ee0

are you a racist?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Go to my Scarborough topic, what Trump is going is not good for the conservative cause.

Better for it than Hillary or Sanders.   That's all I need to know.