Check your account email address ×

Our new team and home

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

same and I have a room i built for my table which is 20 feet from where i sit and I could not tell you the last time i played.  wife is organizing xmas decorations which is in the eve storage so all that shits spread on the table for at least a few months

That is because you have no friends and nobody can stand to be in your presence on a social level more than five minutes. I read that on here, so do not shoot the messenger.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

All these responses should be reserved for morons posting lame ass partisan garbage and twitter news. Those of us that share actual personal info should get treated in a manner slightly above the board. Fucking faggots 

Queers posting look at me shit should be treated better?

Go to Facebook faggot!!

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

All these responses should be reserved for morons posting lame ass partisan garbage and twitter news. Those of us that share actual personal info should get treated in a manner slightly above the board. Fucking faggots 

Keep postin' pics, ya homo. Just because ya' got broomstick arms doesn't mean we don't like your pics. POST MORE!!!  

OMG!!!! LMMFAO!!! Benny's arms compared to my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Keep postin' pics, ya homo. Just because ya' got broomstick arms doesn't mean we don't like your pics. POST MORE!!!  

OMG!!!! LMMFAO!!! Benny's arms compared to my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

:owned:

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s a big thing in the Midwest. I have a coworker that goes to LV a few times a year to play tournaments with his team. Hotel and air fare all covered.

so you know Minnesota fats 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

stupid question . the bar keep let's him put it in a neon glass case for the hicks to admire 

Yep that’s the one Cletus. The one he was holding when he scratched on the break, ripped the felt apart like he was gutting a trout and then barfed all over the table all within a 3 second span. 

• Haha 3

That's so cool Ben. I played a lot of pool with my dad. We had a table in the basement when I was a kid and he had buddy's over to play.

Would have loved to play in a league with him.

I never played in a league but I've won a lot of money and free drinks. That and had to protect myself from pissed of losers swinging cues at me. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

That's so cool Ben. I played a lot of pool with my dad. We had a table in the basement when I was a kid and he had buddy's over to play.

Would have loved to play in a league with him.

I never played in a league but I've won a lot of money and free drinks. That and had to protect myself from pissed of losers swinging cues at me. Lol

It's a gentleman's game Craig lol.....no need to win obviously. You have to string them along