Check your account email address ×

Mall of (Somalia)

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why?  They are so very “cosmopolitan”.  Or, would like to be...IF WE WOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Also in the vid: Look at all that assimilation into America!  We’re like a big melting pot!!  Not a stick of government assistance in that group at all either.  It’s not they get here, get on welfare and stay on it their entire lives!  Sheesh!  I mean, some play basketball.

:lol:

very hard working people. they don't stop

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

iranians

I don't know skinnies

Ahhh....yeah, actually, Persians are a different breed.  I know a couple myself.  Just from business days.  Decent and smart.  Seemed pretty secular to me too.  Loved titty bars!  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Better dressed and behaved than mall white trash. 

lol yeah if 90s mafia kids jump suits and the smell of piss is your thing .

and yes those boys deff know how to keep there flock of clit less women in line .

fucking Somali people just gross 

Just now, Pete said:

look

maybe you've had a bad experience but I have not

I have been in a shit load of there houses . well where they live . I have seen the same husband in 3 or 4 diff units with his 5 or 6 diff kids in every home . the litteral shit on the floor the old brown ring around the rim cut up milk jug / finger bowl on every toilet . the schools having to hire more men teachers because they won't listen 5o the women . the list is endless leaches who contribute very little to our society .

yes I get there are always exceptions but your mass majority are what they are . 

fuck I gave up a pretty lucrative contract with a city becuse my guys did all they could to avoid going in to those places just fucking gross.  sad reality is most of that city's public housing was actualy pretty decent before the infestation 

52 minutes ago, Pete said:

some Persian girls are the hottest on the planet

Well, Islam ain’t having any of that shit!!!!!!  Cover that up with a black bed sheet!!!

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been in a shit load of there houses . well where they live . I have seen the same husband in 3 or 4 diff units with his 5 or 6 diff kids in every home . the litteral shit on the floor the old brown ring around the rim cut up milk jug / finger bowl on every toilet . the schools having to hire more men teachers because they won't listen 5o the women . the list is endless leaches who contribute very little to our society .

yes I get there are always exceptions but your mass majority are what they are . 

fuck I gave up a pretty lucrative contract with a city becuse my guys did all they could to avoid going in to those places just fucking gross.  sad reality is most of that city's public housing was actualy pretty decent before the infestation 

It’s said that smell is the most memorable of all the senses.  I’ll never forget that repugnant smell of those filthy mongrels.  Not sure if it’s their lifestyle or their bodies but. I don’t care.  I don’t go rooting through dog shit and piss to figure out why it stinks. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Freshman engineering boys smell worse than any Indian or Somalian..

When I was in high school i worked for this flooring company and whenever we did work in an indian house the smell was pretty bad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

lol yeah if 90s mafia kids jump suits and the smell of piss is your thing .

and yes those boys deff know how to keep there flock of clit less women in line .

fucking Somali people just gross 

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. :lol: 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve enjoyed all my trips to MOA. Food, recreation, shopping, family time. Good stuff. 

lol well that says a lot about you . 

ah yeah shaping up to be a nice little Saturday. hit moa check out the bed bath and beyond who knows poss a trip to lane Bryant for some weekend outfits 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

lol well that says a lot about you . 

ah yeah shaping up to be a nice little Saturday. hit moa check out the bed bath and beyond who knows poss a trip to lane Bryant for some weekend outfits 

Lane Bryant too?  Depends.  He may not have enough time.  :lol:

79342690-5384-45E3-8F2B-DA1D3825A2EB.jpeg