Check your account email address ×

No Wonder Trump Is Making This Face

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Maybe you d****** should take a poll here and see how people feel instead of these made up ones by the left...and it makes sense to me because half our countries f****** morons

How people feel. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can someone list the 20 Republican's that will vote to convict based off what we know right now?  :pc:

Heck they don't even have enough confirmed votes in the house yet.  I thought they were still in the 180's and it takes 218.  

The GOP has to understand they are done if they impeach Trump.   Completely done as a party.   No way they do it.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can someone list the 20 Republican's that will vote to convict based off what we know right now?  :pc:

Heck they don't even have enough confirmed votes in the house yet.  I thought they were still in the 180's and it takes 218.  

The GOP has to understand they are done if they impeach Trump.   Completely done as a party.   No way they do it.   

There are a few Dems left with brain material intact enough to know this. blowback will be horrid.

Remember when Harry Reid said, “Hold my beer and watch this shit”?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There are a few Dems left with brain material intact enough to know this. blowback will be horrid.

Remember when Harry Reid said, “Hold my beer and watch this shit”?

Simply how they are handling the inquiry basically leaving the minority completely out will leave them vulnerable in 2020.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Simply how they are handling the inquiry will leave them vulnerable in 2020.

It’s already a mess.  A hot, shitty dumpster fire on a garbage barge mess with Schitt at the helm.

Unbeleivable.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s already a mess.  A hot, shitty dumpster fire on a garbage barge mess with Schitt at the helm.

Unbeleivable.

Not just him.   Nancy pants was trying to steer the ship away now she shares the helm with Schitt.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not just him.   Nancy pants was trying to steer the ship away now she shares the helm with Schitt.  

I still think this whole “ballywho” is running out of gas fast.  Like you mentioned, when Trump dropped the transcripts right away really punished their cause.  Then Schitt made up his entire story during his reading...and now is implicated in helping this complaint, Biden is taking a beating over this too with no way out or, at least not one he can come up with at all.  Even Dems are backing away from this now.

I have a feeling this will never even make it to a vote.

Another egg face.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I still think this whole “ballywho” is running out of gas fast.  Like you mentioned, when Trump dropped the transcripts right away really punished their cause.  Then Schitt made up his entire story during his reading...and now is implicated in helping this complaint, Biden is taking a beating over this too with no way out or, at least not one he can come up with at all.  Even Dems are backing away from this now.

I have a feeling this will never even make it to a vote.

Another egg face.

What does their (spin/Mc) over confidence remind you of?