Check your account email address ×

Little Adam Shit getting shit on

Pete

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

President Trump responds to report that Adam Schiff received early account of whistleblower complaint

Trump holds joint news conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinisto as House Democrats ramp up impeachment push.

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

Referring to Schiff  -- who has long claimed to have surefire evidence that Trump illegally conspired with Russians -- as "Shifty Schiff," Trump characterized Democrats' impeachment inquiry as a "fraudulent crime on the American people."

Earlier in the day, Trump described the inquiry as "BULLS---," and mocked Schiff as a partisan "lowlife." Trump specifically derided Schiff for reciting an inaccurate, exaggerated version of a transcript of Trump's fateful July call with Ukraine's leader -- a move that Schiff himself later acknowledged was a "parody."

PRANK CALLER TRICKS SCHIFF INTO THINKING HE HAS DIRT ON TRUMP

At the news conference, Trump also called Joe and Hunter Biden "stone-cold crooked," citing Hunter Biden's lucrative business dealings in Ukraine while his father was vice president. Trump went on to threaten litigation concerning what he called false accusations by "the fake news media" and "in many cases, the corrupt media."Hi 

Responding to Trump's comments, whistleblower attorney Mark Zaid said in a statement to Fox News: "I can unequivocally state that neither any member of the legal team nor the whistleblower has ever met or spoken with Congressman Schiff about this matter.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the reality TV president. :lol: 

No it’s not.  It’s your media and it’s minions like you doing it.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Is that what they told you at DUh underground?

It’s what the ordered him to believe....then spread.  Like Spinfry.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No it’s not.  It’s your media and it’s minions like you doing it.

It’s what the ordered him to believe....then spread.  Like Spinfry.

My media is doing a great job. I applaud my media. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shiff's a complete peice of garbage, wouldn't be surprised if he's behind the whole thing .

Hope to see that pencil necked geek in prison dropping the soap in the shower next to Bubba .

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Shiff's a complete peice of garbage, wouldn't be surprised if he's behind the whole thing .

Hope to see that pencil necked geek in prison dropping the soap in the shower next to Bubba .

Dead.  You meant dead.  None of these creeps are going to prison.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He sure has trump rattled. Adam has to be laughing his ass off. It’s awesome theater. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He sure has trump rattled. Adam has to be laughing his ass off. It’s awesome theater. 

He always looks like he’s on the brink of tears.  Like the rest of the libtwats.

I don’t think Trump cares about any of this.  He’s planning his agenda for his second term.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He always looks like he’s on the brink of tears.  Like the rest of the libtwats.

I don’t think Trump cares about any of this.  He’s planning his agenda for his second term.

:lol: