Check your account email address ×

Anybody else following how bad China is fucked

BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

it going to be awhile before it is felt in the US if at all for the majority.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/18/us-housing-starts-total-1point364-million-in-august-vs-1point250-million-expected.html

People spend when they have jobs and money is cheap. That's called a bubble when its not fundamentally supported 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People spend when they have jobs and money is cheap. That's called a bubble when its not fundamentally supported 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy/upbeat-data-suggest-us-economy-still-on-moderate-growth-path-idUSKBN1W41TS

Once we bend China over the economy will grow at a more rapid pace.

Edited by BOHICA

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It's too late. The global economy is in recession and it's going to get deeper. We will be dragged in and its unavoidable

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's too late. The global economy is in recession and it's going to get deeper. We will be dragged in and its unavoidable

It will not be that bad of a recession when it happens.  Prolly more like a level off but that is a few years down the road.

I don't really care for Asians, and I sure the fuck don't care about China. 

All I'm doing is hoping that Trump makes that deal with those fukken Chinks, so I can make some bucks in the market. 

I big gamble on my part. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I don't really care for Asians, and I sure the fuck don't care about China. 

All I'm doing is hoping that Trump makes that deal with those fukken Chinks, so I can make some bucks in the market. 

I big gamble on my part. 

How much would you have to make to pay me the 25gs you owe me???

2017-2018 largest household incomes in history even after adjusted for inflation, first 5000 point gain in the djia in one year, lowest unemployment rates in history for blacks and hispanics, Trump at the helm while extending the longest bull market and period of economic expansion in history, torn up shitty one sided trade and environmental treaties, holding nato members to account for paying their share of their defense costs, reshaped the Supreme court. A corrupt Dem party and inside the beltway hacks pushing absolutely phony accusations of Russian collusion and giving Hilary a pass.  We could go on but reality seems to be a difficult concept for some in here.  It has not gone unnoticed by the silent majority who will re elect him.  All while the media, crybabies and career pols bleet like stuck pigs and keep throwing phony bullshit at him hoping it sticks.  Winning.  :snack: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, f7ben said:

Yah....the US is pretty well fucked too. The consumer justndoesnt know it yet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/34550d70-8a42-354d-9bdd-3df2d83b07ae/us-steel-companies’-guidance.html

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2017-2018 largest household incomes in history even after adjusted for inflation, first 5000 point gain in the djia in one year, lowest unemployment rates in history for blacks and hispanics, Trump at the helm while extending the longest bull market and period of economic expansion in history, torn up shitty one sided trade and environmental treaties, holding nato members to account for paying their share of their defense costs, reshaped the Supreme court. A corrupt Dem party and inside the beltway hacks pushing absolutely phony accusations of Russian collusion and giving Hilary a pass.  We could go on but reality seems to be a difficult concept for some in here.  It has not gone unnoticed by the silent majority who will re elect him.  All while the media, crybabies and career pols bleet like stuck pigs and keep throwing phony bullshit at him hoping it sticks.  Winning.  :snack: 

Apparently The steel market analysts are just crybabies according to the shill in the bow tie...do you give your clients this stupid Trump campaign speech when advising them? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Refute my points or shut your hole pussy..

Oh you mean  the  point that anybody who  sounds any warning about the economy or criticizes Trump is a crybaby or politician bleeting like a stuck pig? Some of your "points" might be valid but the rest are just opinions of a  right wing hack. We're talking the future of the economy and you're still running your piss flaps about Hillary...SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh you mean  the  point that anybody who  sounds any warning about the economy or criticizes Trump is a crybaby or politician bleeting like a stuck pig? Some of your "points" might be valid but the rest are just opinions of a  right wing hack. 

I just made a half dozen observations about the economy and Trumps accomplishments.  In your zeal to be a dickhead you ignored every one.  Stay on topic or stfu.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just made a half dozen observations about the economy and Trumps accomplishments.  In your zeal to be a dickhead you ignored every one.  Stay on topic or stfu.

And your proud of him for those selfish accomplishments?

• Gold Member

This is almost a thread worthy article by it self but will drop it here for the idiot liberals and betas to ignore....

Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-20/hold-that-recession-u-s-indicators-are-trouncing-forecasts

• Thanks 1